DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Hmm. Playing it on android with Joiplay, and I can't see any text on the "pimping" (dad) screens, so I can't tell what I'm doing, who is getting what quests, or any other details. Is anyone else having this problem, and how can it be fixed?

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The English translation is so bad, it takes the fun out of playing the game. I have seen worse, but, this one still needs a lot of work.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hoping Dazed TLs it. Or someone uploads the japanese version lol
It'll have my vote consistently if it makes it to the polls. Lisette is one of the best games so I can't stand seeing another game by that circle in this state.

Reactions: ustar

Overlord111!

Sep 4, 2018
Kinda remind me of that impregnation prostitution game with the pink hair girl. Anyways, the game itself seems really good so far, my only real complaint is npc talking to you when you get near them, REALLY annoying.

HOWEVER, the translation patch is TERRIBLE. Not only is the translation bad, but a lot of important things are not translated and it also screws up the text of her H status page and a lot of other pages. You're way better off just getting the raw version and using MTool.
Using Mtool, not much better. Very prone to crashing.

Reactions: Charl9

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
what is "JP forum" ???
Japanese forum, just put the original game name and you will get plenty suggestion on google and just look for discussion site and they sometimes post complete save file and strategy (although most of them is just review with affiliate link dlsite). They all written in japanese tho

Overlord111!

Sep 4, 2018
sorry how do you earn money? I cant seem to find the people I am supposed to meet
There are two ways- go to the part time jobs in the business district and do a minigame or go to the computer and do the compensated dating arrangements. (all comp dating is done offscreen)

initialxs

Aug 20, 2018
Tried playing for a few hours, a few runs, couldn't get the fallen route to do the dark skin. Any tips?

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Its one thing to do an MTL, its another thing to break the game doing it and then post it on this forum like its complete

Kurogasa7

Oct 7, 2018
Mmmh so they remove content with 1.02 update...

Hope someone can make a good mtl with 1.00, there is no point in playing an updated version for now....

If someone can share the JP ver 1.00, thx

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes