JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
I don't know what you guys are talking about. on what little I played b4 the mtl nonsense destroyed my drive to play, she got impregnated by the childhood friend (her boyfriend). I hope 1.05 arrives soon with a great fix. I'll just have to play Misty and the Tower of Paradise until then
Where do I find Sayaka's boyfriend?

beastywah

Nov 19, 2019
I'm struggling with Nonoa's quest, if anyone knows where all the last tickets are, I can't find the last ticket.
This hint is taken from the developer's site.

Location of Lottery Tickets:
- Under the electric lights in the park
- Bottom left of the Yarimura planning office
- Classroom trash can in 3-A
- Back alley in residential area

Jafs

Oct 18, 2023
I checked the developer's ci-en and it seems someone found the solution for the crashing that can be used for 1.00 version of the game. The idea is to update the nw.js used for rpg maker engine.

-Go to
-Download the 'normal' package (it's a zip file)
-Unpack all content in the zip and put the files inside the nwjs folder into the game folder, overwrite anything if needed
-Open the package.json file inside the game folder and change the following line:
"name": "",
to
"name": "{}",

-Launch the game using nw.exe instead of Game.exe (it works with mtool)

Played for a couple of hours without crashing.

Reactions: cringerthanever

jag64

Jul 23, 2017
Bro I think you need to be 18+ to visit a site like this. If this is that important to you, I'm not sure you should be here.
Ah crap, I guess I'm being attacked, the upsetti spaghetti police are out. Can't have light hearted truthful posts around here. Pointing out something the OP missed and laughing about it, must mean I'm a child and deeply hurt by it. I'm so sorry you are offended by it and need to insult me. Maybe you just need a Snickers, you're probably hungry. I understand, no judging.

Kantarus27

Apr 13, 2022
no matter what I do I cannot seem to trigger the AV/Peach Street questline, does anyone have a save just before that or just after it?

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
I checked the developer's ci-en and it seems someone found the solution for the crashing that can be used for 1.00 version of the game. The idea is to update the nw.js used for rpg maker engine.

-Go to
-Download the 'normal' package (it's a zip file)
-Unpack all content in the zip and put the files inside the nwjs folder into the game folder, overwrite anything if needed
-Open the package.json file inside the game folder and change the following line:
"name": "",
to
"name": "{}",

-Launch the game using nw.exe instead of Game.exe (it works with mtool)

Played for a couple of hours without crashing.
Do it works on joiplay? Sorry but it's my main concern

Kantarus27

Apr 13, 2022
You need to make red chan with everyone else but your BF or something like this
I did but it still won't trigger, I mean is there anyone else aside from the alley guy, the bus guy, the coach and the karaoke guy that you have to interact with before Peach Street?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I did but it still won't trigger, I mean is there anyone else aside from the alley guy, the bus guy, the coach and the karaoke guy that you have to interact with before Peach Street?
did you go deeper into the alleyway?

Kantarus27

Apr 13, 2022
did you go deeper into the alleyway?
Yeah, I encountered the alley guy and had his kid twice, unless there's some secret entrance in the alley I'm missing

nvm I triggered it, turns out I didn't have the right item

Last edited:

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah, I encountered the alley guy and had his kid twice, unless there's some secret entrance in the alley I'm missing

nvm I triggered it, turns out I didn't have the right item
What item did you need? What exactly did you do to progress to this point?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Do it works on joiplay? Sorry but it's my main concern
Yes, it works under Joiplay but it's pretty clunky. When I couldn't get it to run on my PC I downloaded it to my Android tablet and ran it under Joiplay, but in the game's current state I'm not sure that it was worth the effort.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes