Smasher69

Apr 12, 2018
Also need help with this one. Did I softlock my game if I can't find the event?
I think you do softlock and can't get this scene if you finished the foreign boy route and get an ending notification for you to skip to the ending. Because anytime Sayaka gives birth, it always defaults to the birth scene where the foreign boy is next to her giving birth instead of anyone else.

I had to reload to a prior save before getting too involved with the foreign boy. Had Sayaka get pregnant from either the coach or the karaoke dude again in their homes, and managed to get the PIB girl birth scene from triggering the pregnancy scene in the classroom. You get a different pregnancy scene where they film her, and a dude grabs the baby head and gyrates it while the baby is still in her meat canyon. After that, everyone loses respect to Sayaka or something.

It took me too long to get the Waking Up quest that leads to her totally falling and unlocking Peach Street. I might do a rough guide later.

Reactions: DrCiel

linkzor

Nov 18, 2019
I think you do softlock and can't get this scene if you finished the foreign boy route and get an ending notification for you to skip to the ending. Because anytime Sayaka gives birth, it always defaults to the birth scene where the foreign boy is next to her giving birth instead of anyone else.

I had to reload to a prior save before getting too involved with the foreign boy. Had Sayaka get pregnant from either the coach or the karaoke dude again in their homes, and managed to get the PIB girl birth scene from triggering the pregnancy scene in the classroom. You get a different pregnancy scene where they film her, and a dude grabs the baby head and gyrates it while the baby is still in her meat canyon. After that, everyone loses respect to Sayaka or something.

It took me too long to get the Waking Up quest that leads to her totally falling and unlocking Peach Street. I might do a rough guide later.
Thanks for the help, I used rpgmaker save editor to uncheck the flags for the foreign boy and was able to activate the PIB filming scene.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Why the bloody fuck am I getting bad ended for getting pregnant from the alley guy!?!? Getting fucked and knocked up IS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING GAME. And of course I only have the one save (along with auto save) cause I wasn't expecting core gameplay mechanics to bad end me. I litterally just had the tickets (cause I'm assuming they show up later) and the best friend going to america quests left, so I'm assuming the game was about to open more.

Bukke±

Apr 28, 2022
I decided to make a "proper" translation to it -- kind of, since I'm not a native speaker.

I'm attaching data for actors and map001, which covers only the introduction with the "man in coat" for now.
I'm doing it in v1.12jap, but it work just fine with v1.00; however, the wordwrap changed from a version to the other.
Please, tell me what you guys think of it and I'll report my progress from time to time.

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
I decided to make a "proper" translation to it -- kind of, since I'm not a native speaker.

I'm attaching data for actors and map001, which covers only the introduction with the "man in coat" for now.
I'm doing it in v1.12jap, but it work just fine with v1.00; however, the wordwrap changed from a version to the other.
Please, tell me what you guys think of it and I'll report my progress from time to time.
Sounds good

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes