JusticeCross

Jan 11, 2018
Here is the 1.12 version with the translation work I've done. There are some issues with name setting and text getting messed up, but those are rare. The MTL is a bit off at times probably because it uses \N commands everywhere and I parse the string before translating it causing some weirdness with affixes. I want to fix that in the future, but haven't had time.

1709179181172.png
it didn't work. could you fix it?

Last edited:

anon108

May 9, 2018
Here is the 1.12 version with the translation work I've done. There are some issues with name setting and text getting messed up, but those are rare. The MTL is a bit off at times probably because it uses \N commands everywhere and I parse the string before translating it causing some weirdness with affixes. I want to fix that in the future, but haven't had time.

Invalid state Error

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I was playing 1.11 mtl version... You can see it from the top left of my screenshots.
I used the mtl version uploaded on page 12.
Well, then I don't know how the hell you got that, because sure, that's how it looked in the 1.0 mtl version, but when I updated to the 1.11 mtl it looked like my screenshots. I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It has the same header.

The only thing I can think of is if you used the 1.0 mtl patch on the 1.11 game, but I'm not sure if it is posible, or if the header would be the same or it would show 1.0.

greenman052

Dec 31, 2021

i got the Invalid state Error to

NolahKath

Mar 12, 2023
Apparently I was overeager deleting the png files from the img directory. I restored the original images, and re-applied the button changes. I'll upload the new version shortly.

Reactions: billygroggins

NolahKath

Mar 12, 2023
That's the English version (It's MTL so I sort of hesitate to call it English). The previous Japanese files I uploaded can be used to replace the translated English data files. The only problem with the uploaded version was something with the image files, and not the data files.

Maou935

Dec 28, 2021
Is there a way to stop the title screen from animating im playing on joiplay and it keeps crashing

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is there a way to stop the title screen from animating im playing on joiplay and it keeps crashing
Which version are you playing? I've played 1.11 Eng translation on Joiplay and it didn't crash on the title screen.

Maou935

Dec 28, 2021
Made some progress but hit a wall i turned off this webl thing in the setting and the title screen play but the it crashes after a few sec so im just gonna call it quits really wish i could have played the game

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

NolahKath

Mar 12, 2023
My only guess might be the one of the libraries. I don't use Android at all so I wouldn't know. If one of the previous versions worked you could try copying the binary files. As far as I can tell the title animation is a 24 png files animated in someway, and it's not happy if you remove them.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Made some progress but hit a wall i turned off this webl thing in the setting and the title screen play but the it crashes after a few sec so im just gonna call it quits really wish i could have played the game
Maybe you don't have enough free memory?

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Am I the only one who has no animations working in the game,plus that scene manager destroy apng problem with joyplay ?

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
For some reason, the latest version 1.12 made every anim go super fast now as in the framrate is too fast now, anyone knows how to fix this?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes