Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
The only events are with the MC and two (I think) with the friend. Nai? Nao? Something like that. The very first recruit, in any case.
Mitsumine toka... Is her name...
Hope he make more content there lots of characters would be a good addition and motivation to actually use that weird date system

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
What does taking out a contract actually do for the girl, besides costing a lot of money?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Can we have the version updated to Ver1.12 ? It is released on Feb/16/2024. From Version 1 to 1.12 seems like plenty of bug fixes
OP mentioned refining the translation earlier so it might be due to that the thread hasn't been updated yet. You can find version 1.11 with the current translation on page 12.

Reactions: Zappky

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I have bought the game and tried both MTL version and Raw version. I must say that the MTL version is not doing the game enough justice.
In the MTL version, most of the text regarding the menus are broken, for example, all the text regarding the management of Papa Katsu. The summary screen of each day is also missing all the text.

And most importantly, in version 1.12, we can finally just run pass the balloon text that is stopping the movement. We no longer need to press W to skip those annoying balloon texts.

I have attached some screenshots of how the text should have been in Raw and in MTL

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiamos

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I have comfirmed something, using MTool to translate has a better result. It still keep all the important text in the menu, and also still able to keep the balloon text concurrently running in the background(Able to run pass the balloon text).

I have also tried Translator++. It has the exact same problem as the uploaded MTL version. The balloon text are stopping the movement, and exact same translation as the google translation via Translator++. This means translator++ must have messed up the game somehow, which MTool doesn't.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
we can finally just run pass the balloon text that is stopping the movement
As far as I understand OP found the MTL version from somewhere which made this bug because of the shoddy translation so it wasn't something that came with the base game. However the game did have its own issues resulting in it needing to outright remove some content to be fixed and put back in with later patches. I donno if they're back in yet as I have decided not to play until the TL is done.
Thanks for the confirmation though, there has been a lot of confusion surrounding this issue throughout the whole thread.

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Can someone share a version that works on joiplay, meat beating with a computer feels archaic :'c

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Can someone share a version that works on joiplay, meat beating with a computer feels archaic :'c
The 1.11 English version works on Joiplay, and you'll find a link to it here if you search earlier posts. It crashes now and then, though, (and every time if you click on the Status menu item/)so be sure to save often. (I believe there's an automatic save to slot 20 every time you go to bed for the night, which is a help.) The English translation is incomplete and pretty dreadful, but the game is just about playable. I suspect that the game is pretty memory hungry, so make sure you have plenty free.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
The 1.11 English version works on Joiplay, and you'll find a link to it here if you search earlier posts. It crashes now and then, though, (and every time if you click on the Status menu item/)so be sure to save often. (I believe there's an automatic save to slot 20 every time you go to bed for the night, which is a help.) The English translation is incomplete and pretty dreadful, but the game is just about playable. I suspect that the game is pretty memory hungry, so make sure you have plenty free.
Could the game just not be compatible with Joiplay? I didn't experience any crashes while playing on the computer.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Could the game just not be compatible with Joiplay? I didn't experience any crashes while playing on the computer.
Could well be. I've just found that for me under Joiplay it will always crash at what I suspect is just about the end of Sanaya giving birth, as it looks like all that is left is to cut the umbilical cord. I suppose I might be able to avoid having her give birth by not going to the location that triggers it, and leave her perpetually pregnant, but I imagine that would mean missing out on a lot of things.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I have bought the game and tried both MTL version and Raw version. I must say that the MTL version is not doing the game enough justice.
In the MTL version, most of the text regarding the menus are broken, for example, all the text regarding the management of Papa Katsu. The summary screen of each day is also missing all the text.

And most importantly, in version 1.12, we can finally just run pass the balloon text that is stopping the movement. We no longer need to press W to skip those annoying balloon texts.

I have attached some screenshots of how the text should have been in Raw and in MTL
You sure? Or more like, are you playing the 1.11 mtl version, or the 1.0?

Because... here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how it looks in 1.11. Sure, it'¡s not perfect, but you DO see what you need to play. I've tried to match the types of the ones you were showing, and using different girls and jobs to show it's not just an exception. The W thing, though, it IS bothersome.

Mitsumine toka... Is her name...
Hope he make more content there lots of characters would be a good addition and motivation to actually use that weird date system
No, I meant Nao Tachibana. The only Mitsumine I have is Ryoka Mitsumine, that's the one you were asking for. But the one with two scenes is Nao.

Reactions: Fiamos

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
You sure? Or more like, are you playing the 1.11 mtl version, or the 1.0?

Because... here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how it looks in 1.11. Sure, it'¡s not perfect, but you DO see what you need to play. I've tried to match the types of the ones you were showing, and using different girls and jobs to show it's not just an exception. The W thing, though, it IS bothersome.

No, I meant Nao Tachibana. The only Mitsumine I have is Ryoka Mitsumine, that's the one you were asking for. But the one with two scenes is Nao.
I was playing 1.11 mtl version... You can see it from the top left of my screenshots.
I used the mtl version uploaded on page 12.

NolahKath

Mar 12, 2023
I have it, and do have the other screens translated somewhat. The way they're done makes it an annoying pain to deal with as a number of them can't have spaces in them, which is fine for Japanese not so much for English.

Some additional views of what those look like are included.

I've just updated the end of day screen and will upload the file 1.12 version soon. Need to find somewhere for a 1.3GB file.

Reactions: ustar

NolahKath

Mar 12, 2023
Here is the 1.12 version with the translation work I've done. There are some issues with name setting and text getting messed up, but those are rare. The MTL is a bit off at times probably because it uses \N commands everywhere and I parse the string before translating it causing some weirdness with affixes. I want to fix that in the future, but haven't had time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jahall and Fiamos
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes