Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
im convinced this game has some soft lock, tell me, to get all the girl do i ahve to advance the childhood friend rout? and if yes till which point?

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
im convinced this game has some soft lock, tell me, to get all the girl do i ahve to advance the childhood friend rout? and if yes till which point?
If you don't attend to [a specific task/event] in the game, you'll get soft-locked. To avoid this, i use e 'switche' within the 'mtool evry time i miss one but when you thik about the othe rgame as better

billygroggins

Oct 22, 2018
do the even that was not trigger you probaly miss one or two got the same issue
I'm sure I missed something, I'm using the english 1.11 version, so I've been kinda lost from the start. I got Nao, pregnant, at least the Daddy thing says I did. I can't get the other girls to even have sex, and I can't get Nao to give birth. The MTL is real rough and there's nothing readable for me in the quest screen. Working on getting MTool for the latest Jap version.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is mtool available for Android and usable when playing the game under Joiplay?

Khole

May 2, 2018
This game must be bugged because Nao would never get pregnant for me even after putting her in the papa katsu pregnancy over 10 times.

billygroggins

Oct 22, 2018
This game must be bugged because Nao would never get pregnant for me even after putting her in the papa katsu pregnancy over 10 times.
If you altered the Papa Katsu thing and made it readable like https://f95zone.to/threads/academy-nymphomania-v1-0-kedama-qube.191879/post-12959470 suggested, it shows you which guys are looking to impregnate, not sure if that is actually what does it, but most of my girls willing to have sex have been impregnated, none have given birth.

Reactions: Khole

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've discovered that if I have Sayaka consume a HighlandB item to increase her fertility, then she says "I feel warm" or something like that, which I imagine is correct, but then a few seconds later the game crashes. This has happened twice, so it looks like it will always occur. Has anyone else seen this? I'm playing the English 1.11 version through Joiplay on an Android tablet.

acowww

Feb 28, 2020
is there a way to slow down the animations? Feel like they're super fast compared to the ones uploaded on the ci-en page

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Man 10 hours of a game and couldn't unlock the 1st ending how do you unlock that? Am at the quest where you must give her the 3 amniotic fluid samples to get the extras to make the main girls to have sex. So after that I unlocked the 2nd ending.

Variablefig

Jun 12, 2022
I'm seeing alot of mentions that people should just download the Japanese version 1.11 and run MTool. I think I've found a few places where it could be downloaded but the zips are long strings of numbers and letters and it ticks me off as potential malware, especially since alot of the English is really broken.

Don't suppose the Japanese version could be uploaded here? And maybe a link to MTool. I'd ask for a guide on how to the use MTool on the game but I think I'm asking alot already.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
When your girls get too stressed to work, is there any way to quickly reduce their stress or does one just have to be patient? I know that the third top-level option in the girls' employment menu has a sub-option where you can increase its level so the girls don't get stressed so quickly. I currently have that at level 2, but to raise it any further would require a lot more yen than I currently have.

Ergast

May 31, 2017
When your girls get too stressed to work, is there any way to quickly reduce their stress or does one just have to be patient? I know that the third top-level option in the girls' employment menu has a sub-option where you can increase its level so the girls don't get stressed so quickly. I currently have that at level 2, but to raise it any further would require a lot more yen than I currently have.
Patience and two items in the star shop, to improve the stress reduction. With both of them, they lose 20 points of stress per day resting, IIRC. Or at least, that's the number when their stress is high, I'm not sure if it changes when it's low, because I didn't pay attention to the ones with very low stress, only to those close or above 100.

Reactions: jahall
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes