What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 274 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 259 22.3%
  • Izumi

Votes: 149 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 36 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.6%
  • Tisha

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 138 11.9%

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
What kind of update schedule do you plan or is that something you don't know at the moment

it looks like it'll be a great VN, you hate ntr so I'm guessing sharing/swinging isn't planned to

Good luck mate
Afraid not... The only ntr I'm considering is the one where u might cuck some morron :D Uhm 0.2 is difficult to say since there is a lot to be done... I'm expecting the next update to be the end of august or early sept, Maximum of 2 months depending on what needs to be done. 0.2 Will need a whole setup in some more UI and school elements so that's gonna take time. It's something I'll be able to give a better answer on in a couple of weeks.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Great. As i said, its not about particular stuff in sandbox, all of them are bad for me because they stop the story for me to do some random stuff.

I understand some sandbox games are less annopying that others, but since all of them remove immersion trying to add a little bit of gameplay, in whichever form, that annoys me in particular.

As i said previously, its your game, you do you, but untill i am sure it will have an option to continue as a VN, sadly i wont even start it so i dont have to abandon it

If you want to ask some feedback about how hard it is, the game Family Affair provides both options, you can ask the Dev, although the sandbox elements are different than what you want, i think
I'll check it out and perhaps approach him cheers

Reactions: juan palote

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
In terms of stats you shouldn't have to worry though, adan will be working on a wt / cheat mod that'll fix any type of grind, while there won't rly be any tedious grind. Anyway, as I said I understand what your saying and I'll def look into it. If it can be done easy, I don't see any reason why not.
Will there be an i-patch integrated with the mod? I didn't see anything in the dialogue that warranted the tag, so I'm curious if there's something planned for future updates, or if it's just there because of the vague implication that they might be related? I mean, the MC even refers to Veronica as "landlady" a couple of times early on, so it's a little confusing.

Edit: disregard... I started this reply earlier didn't finish until a couple of minutes ago and just posted lol. I see that my question has been answered. Thanks!

Reactions: Chaosborn

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Finished what's out there for now, plenty of content for a initial release.
It does have issues...
Sasha skintone keeps bouncing between dark and orange depending on the map.. im sure that's just a lightning issue
Speaking of lightning issues, the begining of the game has maps with like zero lights... the whole mansion at the begining had like zero like sources... they were eating dinner in a dark room.
The rest.. its okay, MC leaves... finds a job.. suddenly his hair is not ginger anymore.. got a Goth girlfriend.. then later cheated on her with the elf...
Also left the city and enrolled himself on a academy not saying a word to his GF. Did i forgot to mention he is also supposed to have a stable job? but he is gonna spent his days at the academy...
I have absolutely no issue with the design of the characters, i wanna make that clear, i look forward to see what other characters you have in your pocket.
The story is not reinventing the wheel... Living weapons.. demons.. magic academy. etc. But we know its not about reinventing the wheel, but how we use it, so looking forward to more of the story.

TLDR: game needs more light sources, check the typos, and there are some huge holes in the story.
Also.. for the love of god, do something with the barrier sound, its fine if you hold skip, but if you are actually reading the game, the sound of the barrier at the armory will be drilling your ears for 3+ minutes.

And ey, the Lord died! But who cares, right?

Reactions: Chaosborn

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
I just finished this and Good job I love this it's a strong start keep up the excellent work. Two pieces of criticism I have are the lighting really early on was weird I wasn't sure if Mirai's skin tone until her 1st loading screen and the next is some of the character models don't mesh well some characters look very different to others and proportions seem weird. That aside the game looks excellent and the characters are hot as hell looking forward to more

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I just finished this and Good job I love this it's a strong start keep up the excellent work. Two pieces of criticism I have are the lighting really early on was weird I wasn't sure if Mirai's skin tone until her 1st loading screen and the next is some of the character models don't mesh well some characters look very different to others and proportions seem weird. That aside the game looks excellent and the characters are hot as hell looking forward to more
Yeah, it's something with the room I chose, especially Izumi is a good example, cuz she's extremely white of skin tone, but some of the skin tones do change a lot cuz of the different lighting I used especially in H-scenes, I'm going to pay attention to it, for sure, cheers! I hope you liked the surprise at the end...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well glad I watched the intro video so I know he is not going to remain as he ended up in at the end of this first release.. Damn nice to see an MC that is a not a pussy. His rescuing Lala was great.

I have not worked with 3D in forever over 20 years but the lighting it seems to be all directional and no omni present lighting. So it makes skin tones and some scenes a bit hard to see clearly. Should have a bit of ambient lighting that basically just lights up the entire room a bit than the lamps and such should be the directional lighting that causes the shades and highlighting.

This is one problem I find with many 3D animations they forget to have a general ambient light so it becomes too bright and dark in areas. You have a lit up room the entire room is not dark but lit up with the light causing more highlight and shade when close to it.

Other than that it was pretty good and what a cliff hanger to end on.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm a fan of Lust Academy.
Just no forced unavoidable BJ on the Mom, then later removal of incest plz XP (the latter part being a note to the modder that adds it...) :HideThePain:

Although speaking of, you might want to add a dev note like on your previous game... About certain non-sole-male-MC content. because people are bound to start asking... specifically that three letter one of doom.
Which I just checked and see it was already asked XD

Might be worth just having a note saying "Sole-male MC game" (since from what I read seems to be your style... oddly I still have yet to play chronicles... this sin must be remedied immediately... it has all the things i like... wtf am I doing).

As for the MC stealing, i.e. this point.
The only ntr I'm considering is the one where u might cuck some morron
That isn't NTR(Netorare), that's Netori. So you have no problems there. (unless it is more hardcore... but I doubt you would ever do such scenes anyway).
Be careful with the female characters stealing from MC though (You probably wouldn't write content in that way anyway, but worth mentioning).

As for how to tag that, Netori, and Reverse-NTR (MC is the one stolen, pretty much always male though afaik), cheating is used. (although I would elaborate on that tag under genre if you do add it so people know, since some might be concerned).

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes