What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 274 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 62 5.3%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 259 22.3%
  • Izumi

Votes: 149 12.8%
  • Veronica

Votes: 37 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 36 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 65 5.6%
  • Tisha

Votes: 20 1.7%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 138 11.9%

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
so.. should there be a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
??.. looked like it to me...
OH, yeah for what reason... ^^? if, you figured out what you think I did nice one
Hellhound Hellhound Hellhound
We all love hellhoundssss
Well glad I watched the intro video so I know he is not going to remain as he ended up in at the end of this first release.. Damn nice to see an MC that is a not a pussy. His rescuing Lala was great.

I have not worked with 3D in forever over 20 years but the lighting it seems to be all directional and no omni present lighting. So it makes skin tones and some scenes a bit hard to see clearly. Should have a bit of ambient lighting that basically just lights up the entire room a bit than the lamps and such should be the directional lighting that causes the shades and highlighting.

This is one problem I find with many 3D animations they forget to have a general ambient light so it becomes too bright and dark in areas. You have a lit up room the entire room is not dark but lit up with the light causing more highlight and shade when close to it.

Other than that it was pretty good and what a cliff hanger to end on.
Yeah, some rooms especially are harder to work with, I'ma choose the rooms more carefully next time, but thanks! I had this ending in mind before I even started working on the non-intro events :D Did you like the fighting one? It was my first one, so I do think they'll improve more the more I do, I'm glad you liked it ^^

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Just no forced unavoidable BJ on the Mom, then later removal of incest plz XP (the latter part being a note to the modder that adds it...) :HideThePain:

Although speaking of, you might want to add a dev note like on your previous game... About certain non-sole-male-MC content. because people are bound to start asking... specifically that three letter one of doom.
Which I just checked and see it was already asked XD

Might be worth just having a note saying "Sole-male MC game" (since from what I read seems to be your style... oddly I still have yet to play chronicles... this sin must be remedied immediately... it has all the things i like... wtf am I doing).

As for the MC stealing, i.e. this point.

That isn't NTR(Netorare), that's Netori. So you have no problems there. (unless it is more hardcore... but I doubt you would ever do such scenes anyway).
Be careful with the female characters stealing from MC though (You probably wouldn't write content in that way anyway, but worth mentioning).

As for how to tag that, Netori, and Reverse-NTR (MC is the one stolen, pretty much always male though afaik), cheating is used. (although I would elaborate on that tag under genre if you do add it so people know, since some might be concerned).
Well, the thing is it'll be more some sort of scenario related to one of the girls is it really cheating if in her eyes she never liked him and didn't have a choice? hmh all depends... Regardless your never gonna have to worry, with anything of ntr, it's gonna have some male friends, but trust me you'll never gonna be worried about them, XD. I appreciate the kind words, I realize chaosborn is a game that can be under the radar due to it being an rpgm... The goal is the same, tons of well-designed monsters girls and trying to make them as unique as possible, there's at least 30 girls you can fuck lol

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, the thing is it'll be more some sort of scenario related to one of the girls is it really cheating if in her eyes she never liked him and didn't have a choice? hmh all depends... Regardless your never gonna have to worry, with anything of ntr, it's gonna have some male friends, but trust me you'll never gonna be worried about them, XD. I appreciate the kind words, I realize chaosborn is a game that can be under the radar due to it being an rpgm... The goal is the same, tons of well-designed monsters girls and trying to make them as unique as possible, there's at least 30 girls you can fuck lol
O it isn't that it went under my radar, it is more I downloaded a bunch of games and forgot :S

And well when I see just a name, I don't instantly know which one it is unless it is one that I have already played and wanted to keep an eye on.

BUT, I have unpacked it so it is now on my list of play soon :D (cause well... looking at what it is, I have been wanting a game to play like that).

As for rpgm... I am one of the few who like it XD just not when there is a shit-ton of battles every 2 steps and massive grind though... but I don't hate the engine or anything.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
O it isn't that it went under my radar, it is more I downloaded a bunch of games and forgot :S

And well when I see just a name, I don't instantly know which one it is unless it is one that I have already played and wanted to keep an eye on.

BUT, I have unpacked it so it is now on my list of play soon :D (cause well... looking at what it is, I have been wanting a game to play like that).

As for rpgm... I am one of the few who like it XD just not when there is a shit-ton of battles every 2 steps and massive grind though... but I don't hate the engine or anything.
It's not the hardest game, let's just say it becomes easier the further you get into the main story, I just added some stuff for the OG rpgm players, like Raids and stuff for items. Do know that you should expect at least 15 hours of playtime lol you won't be able to rush through it haha, the girls in the night club, the customers. They are actually from the Chronicles of the chaosborn cast.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's not the hardest game, let's just say it becomes easier the further you get into the main story, I just added some stuff for the OG rpgm players, like Raids and stuff for items. Do know that you should expect at least 15 hours of playtime lol you won't be able to rush through it haha, the girls in the night club, the customers. They are actually from the Chronicles of the chaosborn cast.
customers? huh?

Also lots of playtime is good :D

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
customers? huh?

Also lots of playtime is good :D
Yea the girls, you have to do the drinking minigame, the one where u need to choose which ingredients your missing all of them are from chaosborn

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Definitely intrigued by this. Love a good "Monster girl"-game. Especially now that the other good Koikatsu ones are either tripfed and mired in sidecontent *stares at CK* or completely turned me off with shitty story choices *Stares at CoR*

Just noticed on the cover picture: Third girl from the right. That's Tyrande Whisperwind from Wow isn't she :D

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Definitely intrigued by this. Love a good "Monster girl"-game. Especially now that the other good Koikatsu ones are either tripfed and mired in sidecontent *stares at CK* or completely turned me off with shitty story choices *Stares at CoR*
Facts.

Also... CK is barely a monstergirl game tbh, it mostly focuses on humans. And the ones you do get content with look mostly human too. (last I played at least).

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
To join in on the whole convo, yes, and no the elf I was aspired by were indeed wow girls! So you recognizing them somewhat is indeed true! :D. While I never really played wow myself, I did look up the wow girls and based the base designs on them basically. Well, I myself am a Cor player I haven't in a while though I have been busy, but yes. Anyway, my goal is to introduce a lot of original designs that haven't been shown in any other game at all. Anyway me basing those elves on wow, was a good idea I think, tbh the elf design are gorgeous, and they change the way most elves are designed in koikatsu. Well, I can assure you bob you can enjoy those customers in Chaosborn ^^ Except for the big titted elf, she does not have any h content yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The monstergirls with plenty of content in CK :D Pixie the covergirl, Qarinah the Succubus, Luna the bunnygirl, Roxy the fire elemental and Asteria the minotaur.
also a Goblin in there too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If replying to this take it to DMs and not on the thread since this is now off-topic.

CrimsoNRiasDxD

Sep 10, 2020
Hi there does anyone know if it's possible to play this on an android tablet with the joiplay app this game looks really good with the screenshots and the trailer but unfortunately I only have an android tablet if anyone could let me know that would be great thank you

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes