What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 305 23.4%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 70 5.4%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 284 21.8%
  • Izumi

Votes: 168 12.9%
  • Veronica

Votes: 42 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 40 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 69 5.3%
  • Tisha

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 137 10.5%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 163 12.5%

• Total voters

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I doubt it, but that's something I can't help with I'm afraid the mods don't have anything to d
I doubt it, but that's something I can't help with I'm afraid the mods don't have anything to do with me that's up to cebs and adan.

Edit cebs told me it's not included.
Actually as I play (on android) it sort of swaps between incest and not. Sometimes the dialogue is "Lord, lady, landlady, friend" and sometimes it's "father, mom, mother, sister, brother" for the same characters.

Cerebral

Nov 5, 2018
Chaosborn
My critic so far, if you want any.

TLDR: Dial the narrator down.

I'm only short after the prologue but something is already tiring - the narrator. The saying "Show, don't tell." should be known but not only do you interrupt every other scene with your narrator, you often show and describe a scene at the same time and that hinders its flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000
Jun 15, 2018
enjoyed what I played but it was really hard to read, it seemed like every 2 scenes I would need to change the font colour in my opinion you should have instead of red blue and cyan options for bold and outlined

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Actually as I play (on android) it sort of swaps between incest and not. Sometimes the dialogue is "Lord, lady, landlady, friend" and sometimes it's "father, mom, mother, sister, brother" for the same characters.
Uhm it does? I'm not sure man maybe cebs did add it, but I have no idea tbh. It's not coming from me atleast
Chaosborn
My critic so far, if you want any.

TLDR: Dial the narrator down.

I'm only short after the prologue but something is already tiring - the narrator. The saying "Show, don't tell." should be known but not only do you interrupt every other scene with your narrator, you often show and describe a scene at the same time and that hinders its flow.
Got an example for me? Learning the narrator stuff, so feedback is welcome.
enjoyed what I played but it was really hard to read, it seemed like every 2 scenes I would need to change the font colour in my opinion you should have instead of red blue and cyan options for bold and outlined
What about textbox opacity?
I don't remember these two characters, when did they appear before?

View attachment 3994947
Sophia is the receptionist of the school, and Raven is a first timer she's the receptionists wife* So the pink skinned one is the first time you see her here

Cerebral

Nov 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chaosborn
Sure, I've made save's from some scene's but generally it is hefty at the start, later at the academy it's way better there's even a scene where I've missed the narrator. I will dm you tomorrow some screen's of what i mean.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Got an example for me? Learning the narrator stuff, so feedback is welcome.
Just go for more dialogue for the characters themselves, yes in sex scenes. The narrator stuff just makes it so that there'll be fewer renders, a few of what the narrator says can be shown visually through a separate render rather than just relying on text.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
can you guys tell me plz, what music is playing in the menu?
Dante X & Rollie X - Dead As F*ck

Just go for more dialogue for the characters themselves, yes in sex scenes. The narrator stuff just makes it so that there'll be fewer renders, a few of what the narrator says can be shown visually through a separate render rather than just relying on text.
Yeah I'll probably stick to narrator rarely and have it in h scenes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
All that waiting and only moderate content, I was expecting something more, but well let's hope the next update doesn't take too long and please make the elections count, if they are unnecessary, because in the end it only changes the dialogue a little and misses a couple of scenes that in the end don't matter because with the ones that were missed there is still content and that even though the girl's stats or points are negative, it doesn't include anything, with that comes a lot of forced content, that's why I mentioned that the elections are unnecessary and if they go that way, Karen will be forced, even if she doesn't have points and with what was said in the Sophia scene, it will also be forced and I don't think there's an option to avoid that, I hope that in the future elections will serve for something and are not just to fulfill the VN tag and not KN, many are not very interested in KN because it's like just reading a book and they don't immerse themselves in the story and make one or another decision that affects it, without further greetings Chaosborn

My top girls:
Destiny
Lala
Sayu
Yuri
Lori
Zylvana
and possibly Usalyn
Izumi - Veronica (but only for the "incest" and only those 2 / note: Are there people who vote for Karen?)

Reactions: Nezveers666

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Learning the narrator stuff, so feedback is welcome.
here is feedback - remove name from narrator's character define, for example -
define n = Character("") # no need for a color too, since there is no name to color anymore
feels like very small thing, but it improves readability by a bunch

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
All that waiting and only moderate content, I was expecting something more, but well let's hope the next update doesn't take too long and please make the elections count, if they are unnecessary, because in the end it only changes the dialogue a little and misses a couple of scenes that in the end don't matter because with the ones that were missed there is still content and that even though the girl's stats or points are negative, it doesn't include anything, with that comes a lot of forced content, that's why I mentioned that the elections are unnecessary and if they go that way, Karen will be forced, even if she doesn't have points and with what was said in the Sophia scene, it will also be forced and I don't think there's an option to avoid that, I hope that in the future elections will serve for something and are not just to fulfill the VN tag and not KN, many are not very interested in KN because it's like just reading a book and they don't immerse themselves in the story and make one or another decision that affects it, without further greetings Chaosborn

My top girls:
Destiny
Lala
Sayu
Yuri
Lori
Zylvana
and possibly Usalyn
Izumi - Veronica (but only for the "incest" and only those 2 / note: Are there people who vote for Karen?)
Unfortunately it might seem moderate it but the time spend def wasn't. Schoolwise it's hard to do influencial stuff. Unless I make it a game with game overs, and in that case people will just rollback anyway... But I get what u mean.
The other game is long overdue of being finished, it needs to be done first :p so I'm afraid not only thing it's getting in the near future is the narrator finished + fixed and yeah some people like tsundere just the way it is. I can agree with your top girls though it's a good list
here is feedback - remove name from narrator's character define, for example -
define n = Character("") # no need for a color too, since there is no name to color anymore
feels like very small thing, but it improves readability by a bunch
Done as mentioned in above this is one of the changes I read it ^^
anyway to change character name?
Only at the start kinda xd

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Unfortunately it might seem moderate it but the time spend def wasn't. Schoolwise it's hard to do influencial stuff. Unless I make it a game with game overs, and in that case people will just rollback anyway... But I get what u mean.
The other game is long overdue of being finished, it needs to be done first :p so I'm afraid not only thing it's getting in the near future is the narrator finished + fixed and yeah some people like tsundere just the way it is.
Wow, I hadn't realized you had another game, well that justifies the delay a bit and I understand the studio thing, but anyway I hope you continue moving forward with the games, with this one in particular and As I mentioned, I hope that future elections will have consequences, whether good or bad. Now, without further ado, greetings.

Jan 23, 2024
The other game is long overdue of being finished, it needs to be done first :p so I'm afraid not only thing it's getting in the near future is the narrator finished + fixed and yeah some people like tsundere just the way it is. I can agree with your top girls though it's a good list

Done as mentioned in above this is one of the changes I read it ^^

Only at the start kinda xd

May want to adjust your text for the dialogue in your screen.rpy
its quite hard to read the text with the lighting.

Python:
screen say(who, what):

style_prefix "say"
    $ l_alpha = 1 - float(g_textbox_transparency) / 100

window:
        id "window"
        background Image(im.Alpha("gui/textbox.png", l_alpha), xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0)

if who is not None:
            window:
                id "namebox"
                style "namebox"
                text who id "who"

text what id "what" size persistent.pref_text_size outlines [(absolute(2), "#000", absolute(0), absolute(0))] color gui.text_color

if not renpy.variant("small"):
        add SideImage() xalign 0.0 yalign 1.0
and possibly make the names bold

Python:
style say_label:
    properties gui.text_properties("name", accent=True)
    xalign gui.name_xalign
    yalign 0.5
    bold True
1726111440454.png

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
May want to adjust your text for the dialogue in your screen.rpy
its quite hard to read the text with the lighting.

Python:
screen say(who, what):

style_prefix "say"
    $ l_alpha = 1 - float(g_textbox_transparency) / 100

window:
        id "window"
        background Image(im.Alpha("gui/textbox.png", l_alpha), xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0)

if who is not None:
            window:
                id "namebox"
                style "namebox"
                text who id "who"

text what id "what" size persistent.pref_text_size outlines [(absolute(2), "#000", absolute(0), absolute(0))] color gui.text_color

if not renpy.variant("small"):
        add SideImage() xalign 0.0 yalign 1.0
and possibly make the names bold

Python:
style say_label:
    properties gui.text_properties("name", accent=True)
    xalign gui.name_xalign
    yalign 0.5
    bold True
View attachment 4024303
You can change the color of the text whenever u want, you can also adjust the textbox opacity however you want in the settings, but I'll add it :) ty for the code

Jan 23, 2024
You can change the color of the text whenever u want, you can also adjust the textbox opacity however you want in the settings, but I'll add it :) ty for the code
Np yeah the only real change was adding an outline so that it stood out from the backgrounds, you can still change the color in your settings with the change I made. It was just annoying having to open the settings everytime I needed to read the next text when the picture changed to a not so convenient color.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaosborn

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Np yeah the only real change was adding an outline so that it stood out from the backgrounds, you can still change the color in your settings with the change I made. It was just annoying having to open the settings everytime I needed to read the next text when the picture changed to a not so convenient color.
Implemented the changes you mentioned, but yeah I get it dw, standard opacity will be 50 as well when the game starts for the textbox, cheers!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah I'll probably stick to narrator rarely and have it in h scenes
What I meant by what I said is that its preferable to stop using the Narrator to describe what's happening, you have renders and characters that can talk and act in a sex scene. Use them instead of a Narrator.

Reactions: Cerebral
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes