What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 288 23.6%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 67 5.5%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 270 22.2%
  • Izumi

Votes: 155 12.7%
  • Veronica

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 38 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 66 5.4%
  • Tisha

Votes: 22 1.8%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 124 10.2%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 149 12.2%

• Total voters

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
The Dev? Yes. The Development on AotE? Not really. So far he is tacking a break from it because after losing someone close to him he decided to focus on compliting his other game Chronicles of the Chaosborn if possible still in this year so he does not switch between those two games all the time. Another problem that slowed things down is him realizing that art is not allowed to be on Steam for a monetized game so he needs first to commision adicional art for the Steam version.
I got sick of Chronicles as he refused to label the map. So go find so and so at such a place in the quests got absurd! Running around trying to figure out what location all because dev refused common sense and refused to put in map labels. Who the hell wanted to play hunt down the location to continue game.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AcademyOfTheElite-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Is that not the actual point? His girlfriend even encourages him, and he is like, I am not so sure etc. Elven women fall in love quite readily if they like someone. This isn't really a game where you are waiting on the girls to decide if they like you or not, because clearly it is more about the story. The high elf isn't exactly sold on him,and the other night elf isn't either, outside of the his close circle of female friends at the night club are working at with his girlfriend, probably knew each other quite some time. Right now, he is dating 3 women? I am not including the female security guard in the club yet. His main girlfriend, the cute little succubus and of course his school friend the dark elf. I am only up to the part where there is talk about there being a soccer match.

If you think this avn is fast on the uptake on all the girls liking him, then if you haven't played the wvm, that silly mess makes this game look like the mc actually doesn't have that many suitors and plus, he is a very good boy, because he tries so hard not to want to hurt his girlfriend, and always asks her opinion and wants any potential love interest to meet his girlfriend before he even makes any official decision.

In my opinion, I have had so many issues with MC's in other avn's , how badly developed they are, and how they always seem to be a last minute thought, which might be why they are so badly created. However this MC is just so cute and awesome and is easily the best designed MC I have played. If only other developers would take a leaf out of your book and make their MC's non retards or manchild. A badly developed MC breaks games they design..so it doesn't do those developers any favors. The amount of games I quit and delete with really shitty / stupid /mentally challenged for want of a better word because of the way they act and speak or basically to add all these words and put them in man child. A man with the mental capacity of a young child, ironically a child would have more intelligence than the man child.

Thanks KB for creating such a lovely MC, it's so refreshing and why I really like this game! Also any rough ETA on the next update and the size of the update? It's been a while, beginning of last November I believe I think.
Hey buddy my bad for such a late reply, but I was a bit m.i.a on f95. Life just came in between and to be fair creating the whole soccer part was a challenge in general. Thing that I created and later on I wasn't too happy with, I'm pretty sure I redid the match a few times, so it consumed a lot of time... So, it was a challenge I was honestly annoyed myself in how long it took to get this update done... So my apologies for that, and I appreciate the kind words! I also agree on your point. Some girls may throw themselves at him, but not just like that. There's always factors to keep in mind. The girls from the club have known him for a while like you said. Sayu is the center of the harem and the mc wants to keep it that way so her opinion is important regarding new girls that show up, and well she gets off on it lol. Zylvana was a special case, it just clicked between them. So, yeah sure the game is centered around a big harem with Sayu in the middle of it. Sometimes there'll be occassions where it's quicker with somoene compared to somoene else, but there will always be something influencing why that is.
In any case thanks again for the appreciative words, and I hope you enjoy 0.6 sorry for the wait!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes