What's your favourite girl from this ones??

• Sayu (girlfriend)

Votes: 306 23.5%
  • Sasha (Night club security)

Votes: 70 5.4%
  • Lala ( The adorable succubus)

Votes: 284 21.8%
  • Izumi

Votes: 168 12.9%
  • Veronica

Votes: 42 3.2%
  • Karen

Votes: 40 3.1%
  • Mirai

Votes: 69 5.3%
  • Tisha

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • Yui (Principal)

Votes: 138 10.6%
  • Ilyana (High elf)

Votes: 163 12.5%

• Total voters

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Sophia is the receptionist of the school, and Raven is a first timer she's the receptionists wife* So the pink skinned one is the first time you see her here
I haven't played that far yet (and haven't decided if I'd like to either, But doesn't that make a tag missing or is it part of a threesome or is is it avoidable?
Don't know what to think of the MC's personality and Izumi isn't that interesting personality

EDIT I played that far and it wasn't a threesome so Lesbian tag is missing, the skip unseen text broke during the match , so IT WASN'T EVEN SKIPABLE
Can't skip again until after that scene

Last edited:

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Interested in what i seen so far can't really say i have a best girl yet lol.

Only things i can say is man MC eyes wonder abit to much imo its fine every now and then but it feels like almost everytime lol bro's not a virgin anymore should have abit more control in more ways then one.

Karen is pretty annoyin tho to

Wouldn't mind some more color choices for the text aswell maybe yellow and orange i like playing these with the text box being more or less gone so had to change the colors a few time with what you got now because the text would blend in to much Sarah's name being the biggest offense to this might wanna change the color of her name

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I haven't played that far yet (and haven't decided if I'd like to either, But doesn't that make a tag missing or is it part of a threesome or is is it avoidable?
Don't know what to think of the MC's personality and Izumi isn't that interesting personality

EDIT I played that far and it wasn't a threesome so Lesbian tag is missing, the skip unseen text broke during the match , so IT WASN'T EVEN SKIPABLE
Can't skip again until after that scene
It's not broken it's turned off during the match.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Interested in what i seen so far can't really say i have a best girl yet lol.

Only things i can say is man MC eyes wonder abit to much imo its fine every now and then but it feels like almost everytime lol bro's not a virgin anymore should have abit more control in more ways then one.

Karen is pretty annoyin tho to

Wouldn't mind some more color choices for the text aswell maybe yellow and orange i like playing these with the text box being more or less gone so had to change the colors a few time with what you got now because the text would blend in to much Sarah's name being the biggest offense to this might wanna change the color of her name
Uh I can take a look, u can change textbox opacity, but yeah I already changed up some stuff for the text. Eh, yeah, I guess I can understand not everyone likes tsundere :D

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Uh I can take a look, u can change textbox opacity, but yeah I already changed up some stuff for the text. Eh, yeah, I guess I can understand not everyone likes tsundere :D
I think a darker outline with the text would help but its a minor thing like you said can just change the box opacity.

also yeah tsundere is very much something i don't like to much now days because years of the archetype has just turned into very abusive partner with extra physical abuse but we must still reward her. Granted you aren't delving into that type of nonsense so while i find her abit annoying she is passing

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes