Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Y&N: We're gonna release it next week!
Delays: Am I a joke to you??
JK I'm just salty that I can't fap to Brigette right now
Rule34 is your friend lol, I dont mind the delay if the product ends up being worth it, and so far this game is one of my favorites.

• Love
Reactions: Cipheos

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I know the longer it takes the better the product but deadlines exists and if people pledge their actual money towards you, you are obligated to give them the product on time. I'm afraid that the longer this takes (it's almost a month late), the more likely pledgers will pull the plug one by one

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
4.png
Closed testing of the Brigitte update is available for our Officers and Commanders!

Not gonna lie, this update took us much more time to develop than we expected. We basically had to rewrite a third part of the exising code to make everything we planned to add possible. But we succeded! The game in it's current state is finally getting closer to what we really wanted to see and we hope that you will appreciate what we did.

Ok, now to the interesting part: what exactly have we added? Here's the short list:
- New interactions in classes in addition to the existing ones. Quite a lot of them;
- Mei and Torbjorn now conduct revision sessions of their classes. We suggest to check them out;
- We doubled the amount of dialogues and, I hope, raised their quality to a new level;
- All new scenes now have new dialogue as well;
- Brigitte and her storyline have been added. It's the longest route at the moment;
- We explored new themes and fetishes, trying to move away from generic "2 minute adventure" scenes;
- Two new locations;
- A few new characters;
- A lot of small improvements;
Expect complete patch note with release for all Patrons.

That's only the first part of the bigger update that we wanted to make. We had to cut it in two separated parts to shorten development time. No one wants to wait few extra months, right?

Last edited:

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
In few days I think. It usually happens around release for all patrons (1$+), which will be this Saturday in case if testers would not find any critical problems.
Does this build contain the full storyline for brigitte?? And btw I was 90% sure that the next update would be about sombra before the release of 0.7R2.2 because of how flirty she was portrayed as but not that I'm complaining

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Does this build contain the full storyline for brigitte?? And btw I was 90% sure that the next update would be about sombra before the release of 0.7R2.2 because of how flirty she was portrayed as but not that I'm complaining
It's only the first part of route with Brigitte. We had to split it or else niether our artist nor programmer would make all needed work it time, because her whole story about 2.5 times bigger than whole Mercy one. Good news is that first part included most time consuming coding work, so you wouldn't need to wait for the next update this long again. Also, script and artwork already almost done :}

Reactions: RanchFTW and bob691

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
4.png
BRIGITTE UPDATE - v0.8.1.6 - PATRON RELEASE!
With this update, we finally started exploring new kinks and fetishes, tried to move from the generic "in-and-out" scenes and made a bigger focus on character development and emotions. Also, you better like ropes :}

YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME! Since we had to rewrite about a thrid of the old code, old saves won't work in this version.

Changes since the last big update:
- Brigitte route, the longest of all in the game at the moment;
- New interactions in class for Meteorology and Technology lessons;
- Mei and Torbjorn now conduct revision sessions after classes. We suggest to check them out!
- New branching dialogues that will vary based on player's actions;
- Doubled the amount of dialogues in game;
- All new scenes now have dialogues as well;
- Completely redone homework system;
- Two new locations;
- New characters;
- New interactions with existing characters;
- Tracer route not being forced anymore;
- Map has been redrawn;
- Added new stat-based interactions;
- Added new sources of getting stats;
- Torbjorn sprites has been updated;
- Brigitte sprites has been updated;
- And more!

Changes since the closed test:

- Mei's /route/ has been fixed;
- Replays has been added for all new scenes;
- Fixed line of omnic in the hall;
- Fixed inaccurate Genji's lines;
- Fixed Yin-Yang girl's name and background sprite to match her look;
- Fixed a bug which tied the progression of Brigitte's route to the unnecessary dialogue;
- Removed CHR requirements from Mei's revision sessions;
- Fixed typos;

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Is it possible to expand the amount of tags for our game? Now there's also bondage, more spying, femdom, and even some feet.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes