If you having the issue with the Mei's route:
- Start a new game;
- Get to the second week and unlock the library. Get the Meteorology book;
- Answer all questions from the book the same week;
- Visit Mei's class the next week;

Sorry for inconviniece!

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Will there be dialog added to the sex scenes in the future? Or is this how you plan on doing all sex scenes?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Will there be dialog added to the sex scenes in the future? Or is this how you plan on doing all sex scenes?
All scenes with Brigitte already have dialogues in it and we will keep making scenes with them in future. I'm not sure if we will be adding dialogues to the old scenes tho.

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018

Changelog:
- New interactions in classes in addition to the existing ones. Quite a lot of them;
- Mei and Torbjorn now conduct revision sessions of their classes. We suggest to check them out;
- We doubled the amount of dialogues and, I hope, raised their quality to a new level;
- All new scenes now have new dialogue as well;
- Brigitte and her storyline have been added. It's the longest route at the moment;
- We explored new themes and fetishes, trying to move away from generic "2 minute adventure" scenes;
- Two new locations;
- A few new characters;
- A lot of small improvements

Apr 4, 2019

Changelog:
- New interactions in classes in addition to the existing ones. Quite a lot of them;
- Mei and Torbjorn now conduct revision sessions of their classes. We suggest to check them out;
- We doubled the amount of dialogues and, I hope, raised their quality to a new level;
- All new scenes now have new dialogue as well;
- Brigitte and her storyline have been added. It's the longest route at the moment;
- We explored new themes and fetishes, trying to move away from generic "2 minute adventure" scenes;
- Two new locations;
- A few new characters;
- A lot of small improvements
Ty very much

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Typo in the Technology homework question 2 or was it 3: WD-40 is not a "Sprat", which is a small type of fish, but a "Spray". Just wanted to point that out, as that was a pretty blatand one that really caught my attention.

Reactions: Young_Naughty

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Got an error right after the first Brigitte scene, but besides that everything works dandy.

Are there more Brigitte scenes besides that one? Can't progress any further with her, and her route isn't in the task menu to confirm.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
How do I start the brigitte route? And also why can't I participate in the extra tutorial lessons even tho I have the books???

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
How far can you get with Bridgette in this update?
When you get message saying that you hitted the end of her content, that means it is, well, the end of the content. If you haven't seen it yet, that means you still have things to do :y

Czero

Oct 2, 2016
I just get this error after the first event with Brigitte and then the only options in following days are checking on her or Wouldn't mind some work, which doesn't seem to affect the stats despite the message about being stronger. And i can't see anything else in the game that would change or let me progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohboiimdone

Dec 6, 2018
Do the old saves not work? I got this error when trying to load old saves

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/data/datasets/characters/characters.rpy", line 55, in <module>
NameError: name 'symmetra' is not defined

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Do the old saves not work? I got this error when trying to load old saves

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/data/datasets/characters/characters.rpy", line 55, in <module>
NameError: name 'symmetra' is not defined
No, sorry. Because we had to rewrite about a half of the existing code, old saves won't work.

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Is someone able to update the Mega link for Mac to 0.7r2.2? I can't get the download to work on their website, and for me, the only downloads that work on my end are Mega ones.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
All scenes with Brigitte already have dialogues in it and we will keep making scenes with them in future. I'm not sure if we will be adding dialogues to the old scenes tho.
I hope you guys find the time to expand on them because the only thing I felt that made them bland was that there wasn't any dialog. Everything else felt great.

Thank you for listening to our feedback about the dialog. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Cipheos
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes