Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
what is there? the changelog mentions “new themes and fetishes”, but doesn’t actually expand on what those are
Main theme of Brigitte's update is bondage and everything that surrounds it, especially domination (not in a hardcore way). She'll not be another easy to pick up on girl, so don't expect bending her over in 2 minutes :y

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I keep getting a lot of an exception has accord grey screens evan though I started a new game any time I try to use the laptop and try to open the blue backpack on the floor in the dorms. then after that the game game is giving me the an exception has accord grey screen randomly . Are there any repeatable xxx encounters without the gallery in the game for example of what I mean is man of the house and summertime saga?

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
can someone tell me how i do brigitte route? i only made the first bondage session and a conversation with charlotte, also, how do i rise my charisma?

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/story/workshop/brigitte_route/brigitte_route_p.rpy", line 199, in <module>
AttributeError: type object 'Pictures' has no attribute 'mercy_suck_p_a'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "helper/utility/navigate.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "helper/utility/interactions.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "script/location/workshop/main.rpyc", line 178, in script call
  File "helper/utility/navigate.rpyc", line 71, in script call
  File "script/story/workshop/brigitte_route/brigitte_route_j.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "script/story/workshop/brigitte_route/brigitte_route_p.rpyc", line 199, in script
  File "C:\Users\sonof\Desktop\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\sonof\Desktop\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\sonof\Desktop\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/story/workshop/brigitte_route/brigitte_route_p.rpy", line 199, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ACADEMY34 v0.8.1.6
Sun Dec 08 21:46:27 2019
got this error after being tied up the first time

Reactions: Cipheos

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
As I already pointed out before, old saves are not compatible with new versions. We've reworked a lot of old script, so there was no way for us to keep saves compatible.

And again, I have to start over, with the grind..... and I say no to that from now on......so I can put this game on my ignore list or you can provide us with a last save that does work with this new update?

Reactions: MadCore

ohboiimdone

Dec 6, 2018
Mei interactions don't seem to work?
You give her the book and that's it? There are no further conversations even tho it shows options of what you want to say
Trying to save during the Brig's Screwdriver or dildo conversation scene breaks the save. It starts from the start of the day and the scene doesnt re occur

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
And again, I have to start over, with the grind..... and I say no to that from now on......so I can put this game on my ignore list or you can provide us with a last save that does work with this new update?
There is a cheat mode for money. So no grind if you don't want to.

• Love
Reactions: Cipheos

Glass_i

Oct 27, 2017
Well, not all kinks works for everyone. That's fine. We will differ what kinks we add with each update, so I hope next one will work for you better :}
You should make Bridgettes a split route, one where you get tied up and one where you tie her up.

Edit: It can still of course be something that requires work for but this could cater to both sides of the coin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonewolf007

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "helper/utility/navigate.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "helper/utility/interactions.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "script/location/workshop/main.rpyc", line 178, in script call
  File "helper/utility/navigate.rpyc", line 71, in script call
  File "script/story/workshop/brigitte_route/brigitte_route_j.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "script/story/workshop/brigitte_route/brigitte_route_p.rpyc", line 199, in script
  File "C:\Users\sonof\Desktop\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\sonof\Desktop\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\sonof\Desktop\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ACADEMY34 v0.8.1.6
Sun Dec 08 21:46:27 2019
got this error after being tied up the first time
Reading through all new messages I figure a lot of people are having this issue. It will be fixed in the public/free release this week!

For now you can just press ignore!!!

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Mei interactions don't seem to work?
You give her the book and that's it? There are no further conversations even tho it shows options of what you want to say
Trying to save during the Brig's Screwdriver or dildo conversation scene breaks the save. It starts from the start of the day and the scene doesnt re occur
Interesting, I'll check that out

Reactions: ohboiimdone

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
Brig's route seems to get stuck once you get your first confidence level up. Talking to the other girl again does nothing and there are no new options with Brig. I've tried talking to every npc but nothing seems to move things forward.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Brig's route seems to get stuck once you get your first confidence level up. Talking to the other girl again does nothing and there are no new options with Brig. I've tried talking to every npc but nothing seems to move things forward.
You have to get 2 CHR. Try to hangout with McCree.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
I got the first bondage scene with Brigitte but it seems like I can't get the second one. I spoke her friend and I've worked for her 20 times, nothing progresses. Also I can't ask Mei for help with the Meteorology essay :/

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes