Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
4.png
HOTFIX - 0.8.1.8 - PATRON ONLY

Thanks for all your reports! We tried to fix all known bugs that made if difficult to progress through Brigitte's or Mei's route.

Changes since 0.8.1.6:
- Fixed the bug, that caused player to be stuck after first bondage scene;
- Fixed the bug, that caused player to be unable to progress the Mei's
route unless all homework was finished in a single weekend;
- Fixed the issue which caused Brigitte to be invisible during some dialogues;
- Brigitte's scenes now skip time properly;
- Fixed the issue which caused all Torbjorn's classes to be replaced with black screen after certain point;
- Added tips for the player to help progress through the route easier;
- Brigitte's sprite now disappear from the corridor after sertain point in the route to avoid the issue where you have to ask her friend where she is, even though she's clearly present on the screen;
- Fixed typos.

Public release coming this Friday - December 13th.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
as for the tequila thats for the docs quest you just "spend the weekend with Mc cree and end up hungover letting you take more pills and pretty much ending that rout for now, noticed mei's ends after you give her your notebook with nothing after that, bridget was more spam what you gotta and do classes on Wednesday after reading the book to completion like mei

edit:lol the posts showed up after posting this, would delete but who knows it may help someone xD

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 482842
HOTFIX - 0.8.1.8 - PATRON ONLY

Thanks for all your reports! We tried to fix all known bugs that made if difficult or even impossible to progress through Brigitte's or Mei's route.

Changes since 0.8.1.6:
- Fixed the bug, that caused player to be stuck after first bondage scene;
- Fixed the bug, that caused player to be unable to progress the Mei's
route unless all homework was finished in a single weekend;
- Fixed the issue which caused Brigitte to be invisible during some dialogues;
- Brigitte's scenes now skip time properly;
- Fixed the issue which caused all Torbjorn's classes to be replaced with black screen after certain point;
- Added tips for the player to help progress through the route easier;
- Brigitte's sprite now disappear from the corridor after sertain point in the route to avoid the issue where you have to ask her friend where she is, even though she's clearly present on the screen;
- Fixed typos.

Public release coming this Friday - December 13th.

im done with this game.....i wish you the Dev best of luck with this gAme

• Love
Reactions: Young_Naughty

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
That beautiful moment when you leave a game for months only to come back and see best girl getting added... Although I would have preferred being on top. Oh well...

Sure thing! We're planning on adding all OW girls with time :}
And now if you excuse me, I'll start praying for that phat Widowmaker ass to come sooner rather than later, while I download this game...

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
Besides buying picture from Sombra can you have it so the various OW girls send you nudes via text chat?

just curious if that will ever be a thing, my favourite games always include some form of sexting. And this game is shaping up to be one of my favourites.

Reactions: Young_Naughty

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Okay so after i finish the book for Mei and do the second review session she wants to keep my notes until next week, i skip ahead and visit her after class again and it just instantly skips a time period without showing me a scene. This is on 0.8.1.8 and i assume there was supposed to be a scene here (which i thought got fixed with the update). I made a fresh game to try it so it shouldnt be related to a previous save.

Reactions: Cipheos

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Besides buying picture from Sombra can you have it so the various OW girls send you nudes via text chat?

just curious if that will ever be a thing, my favourite games always include some form of sexting. And this game is shaping up to be one of my favourites.
This is a good one imo Young_Naughty!

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes