RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Guys if you want a link fixed report the OP, saying it in the thread doesn't do anything unless a mod or uploader finds themselves reading the thread.

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm disappointed that the Mega links don't work, because that leaves me unable to play the update
You could just try downloading it from the developer's website. I mean, granted, there's probably decreased odds that you'll download a virus. But at least you'd be able to play the game.

Reactions: PugWug

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Nothing on their patreon since the first half of December, anyone know what’s going on with this game? More lack of communication from the devs

• Sad
Reactions: Cipheos

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Just a head's up, I read in the changelog that this last update (8.1.8) supposedly fixed the Mei route but it seems it hasn't as when I went back after dropping the textbook off last lesson it just blacked out and a time period passed - I don't know if that was the error but if it is it's still there. I can't progress with her anymore either, it's just like i never started her route now and I don't have the chance to do so this time.

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Just a head's up, I read in the changelog that this last update (8.1.8) supposedly fixed the Mei route but it seems it hasn't as when I went back after dropping the textbook off last lesson it just blacked out and a time period passed - I don't know if that was the error but if it is it's still there. I can't progress with her anymore either, it's just like i never started her route now and I don't have the chance to do so this time.
Please upload your save. We're trying to fix this issue but we could use more data. If you could upload your save, you would help us a lot.

Again, thank you to anyone who has uploaded their saves. Sorry we haven't been able to fix all bugs yet.

befan

May 24, 2018
How far have y'all thought out the ending to this game, if there even is one in mind? Sorry if this is tampering, but if there were paired endings and or pregnacy get-togethers potentially happening then I would definitly pledge once the game's done!

Last edited:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I think I'll only come back to this once you guys make a version of the game that guarantees that it can have save game compatibility with newer versions.

fukket

Mar 26, 2018
Yo this game has lots of potential, but could we get some anal action with Zarya in it? She's underrated as fuck imo, so I'd like too get some scenes with her, preferably focused on her ass, ya feel?

Reactions: KodaSoda

me12421

Jul 5, 2018
I can't remember what I did, but I saved and closed the game while interacting with mercy. Now whenever I try to sleep it says "I still have thing to do", even when it's all the way at night.

laika

Feb 9, 2018
Is this game abandoned? Seems like it’s been a while since any communication
The last post on their patreon was Mar 12, although the last update was supposedly in its final stages back in February. Take that info for what you will.

laika

Feb 9, 2018
Or how to keep or grow your patron base. I was a patron way back when for them and dropped them because of the sparse communication.
You would think now would be prime time to do releases/serious development. Everyone is stuck at home willing to burn money to keep themselves entertained during the quarantine. It's not like developing these games is something that you would travel or spend *any* amount of time in public for.

Reactions: ookla

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Why do the streams no longer get posted to your website?
Thanks for your concern. Don't worry, it's only the last stream (#63) that won't be uploaded. It was so to speak a test stream and the quality turned out to be unsatisfactory. And we are not happy with posting that. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: stansalino

ANALyzer69

Feb 7, 2019
I can't figure out what's wrong with this...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/story/mc_room/mei_route/meteorology_homework.rpy", line 147, in <module>
NameError: name 'meteorology_homework_prog' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/story/mc_room/mei_route/meteorology_homework.rpyc", line 147, in script
  File "E:\game\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1493, in execute
    renpy.store._return = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expression)
  File "E:\game\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\game\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/story/mc_room/mei_route/meteorology_homework.rpy", line 147, in <module>
NameError: name 'meteorology_homework_prog' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ACADEMY34 v0.8.1.8
Mon Apr 27 19:44:09 2020

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes