Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I can't figure out what's wrong with this...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/story/mc_room/mei_route/meteorology_homework.rpy", line 147, in <module>
NameError: name 'meteorology_homework_prog' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/story/mc_room/mei_route/meteorology_homework.rpyc", line 147, in script
  File "E:\game\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1493, in execute
    renpy.store._return = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expression)
  File "E:\game\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\game\ACADEMY34-v0.8.1.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/story/mc_room/mei_route/meteorology_homework.rpy", line 147, in <module>
NameError: name 'meteorology_homework_prog' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ACADEMY34 v0.8.1.8
Mon Apr 27 19:44:09 2020
Thanks, our coder will take a look.

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
There's also still some broken paths with Brigitte and Mei where people can get stuck in the routes. We unfortunately haven't been able to resolve those issues yet but we'll be devoting more attention to that over the course of this week.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Right now we are carrying out a closed beta test of the new version of the game. If you want to see the continuation of Brigitte’s root as early as possible, then you can become and play now.

If this option is not for you, then you may be interested in , where we're posting teasers from the new update.

Public release later this month.

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
The new update is now available to all ! You can download the game on .

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug and Skads

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, I was going to put that meme from 2000 years later, to update the game! Thankfully, this game is "still alive"

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Looks pretty nice, my only complaint from the previews is that Brig isn't buff enough, will def add to my todo list.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Saves work okay for me, but it took me some time to trigger the continuation event for the second part. Unless I've done something wrong, this update feels really small, because I cannot see any new Mercy interactions and apart from the faceride handjob scene there's nothing new? Just to add - the last story scene was where the two(or three, can't remember) girls from the main square invite you to their sessions. Was that all?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I can't manage to find any new interactions except Andre and a few background characters

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I can't manage to find any new interactions except Andre and a few background characters
You probably have to be on the tied up path to get the new content, talk to the brunette outside the classroom, might help.

Reactions: DaintNick
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes