WeirdRober

Jan 13, 2018
It's too bad that tracer's route ends with just infinite sex for now, wish the storylines would be more interesting for most characters it goes too fast and it kind of ruins the point of a game.

Reactions: Pulsarffs and rewyb

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
It's too bad that tracer's route ends with just infinite sex for now, wish the storylines would be more interesting for most characters it goes too fast and it kind of ruins the point of a game.
Her route was the first one that we've added and, to be honest, it's so bad that we can't stop thinking about remaking it asap to match the quality that we set now. We definetely will improve her storyline, but finishing the Brigitte's route and adding new content is the first priority for now.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Okay so after i finish the book for Mei and do the second review session she wants to keep my notes until next week, i skip ahead and visit her after class again and it just instantly skips a time period without showing me a scene. This is on 0.8.1.8 and i assume there was supposed to be a scene here (which i thought got fixed with the update). I made a fresh game to try it so it shouldnt be related to a previous save.
I'm getting this too, and then when I visit her after class I just get the options where no matter what you select MC goes "no, nothing"

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm getting this too, and then when I visit her after class I just get the options where no matter what you select MC goes "no, nothing"
We're still looking in to possible issues with meteorology. It's likely there's a loose end, considering the reports we are getting. We just haven't found it yet. I'll try my best to sort it out before the public release. I'm sorry you're all getting stuck :(

Reactions: Ozzymandias

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
So I've searched the thread and can't find an actual answer specific to my problem so I wanted to ask; How do you go about starting the Brigitte Route? I spoke to her after class and got the text for the Jammers from Sombra, Brigitte caught me on the third jammer as usual, finished that and now she doesn't appear at all on Wednesday. To be clear, I've done the Tracer and Sombra Routes in their entirely, as well as most of the Mercy route (third sex scene with her, the one prior to anal) and the Mei side stuff, this is on a New Game save (I've read the thread and how the code was rewritten) and I'm getting nothing. The only significant difference is I do have the mod for this game in my files to make the grind easier, but if that's what is causing this issue (if there is an issue and I'm being blind) then it stands to reason the new Mei stuff shouldn't be working either. The two Brigitte scenes are in the gallery anyway due to the mod, but still, I would have liked to play the route. If anyone could provide some advice that'd be appreciated.
You're going to have to elaborate on what the mod does. Since you've read the entire thread I'm going to assume you've read the couple dozen times it's been mentioned that you only need to follow Torbjorn's classes. Besides that, any grind which might be left in the game is absolutely essential for story progression. I find it hard to imagine what a mod might achieve which cheat mode doesn't solve. But it's pretty likely that skipping any more events than the game allows would break everything.

In the mean time I'll check, might be that Sombra breaks Brigittes route tbh.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thank you for the reply; to clarify, ignore everything I've said about the mod as it's no longer in my files as I deleted the old version of the game (the mod was the Cheat Mod by D.S Sama for 5.2, basically gave infinite money and a cheat to auto unlock everything in the gallery) and I was using that mod due to the fact that at the time, cheat mode didn't exist in that build of the game. However I downloaded the game completely fresh and as such that mod is now gone (though due to my saves infinite money is still active even on a new game.) and I mistakenly thought I still had it, my apologies. And you're correct, I'm thinking maybe I did certain events too early or in the wrong order which might have caused that issue. I'll wait to hear back from you but if it turns out not to be what you suggested I think the best course would be to wipe both the game and the %appdata% saves in RenPy from my computer and start fresh to root out any potential interference (there are some old saves in that folder still even though this run was on a new save). Thank you again for the reply!
Hi, thank you! To clarify: If you do have a save where the order of executing dialogues causes a problem, it could be a great help if you upload it. Ever since we've strayed from linear story telling there have been dozens of new loose ends which are very hard to find with our team alone. Otherwise testing for interactions between xray and Brigitte route are still on my to do list for now!

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes