Darune

Jun 5, 2018
this seems to have the latest version, idk if its virus free so use at your own risk, and reupload here ig.

Reactions: zselyb

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
Loved the Mei stuff, haven't figured how to get the Sombra stuff though. Did get the scene of Hana and Widow standing guard, but no prompt after that.

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,
can somebody explain how get this plz ?

- Updated existing sprites for Sombra;
- Added new "revealing" sprites for Sombra;
- Added new "nude" sprites for DVa;
- Added a little bonus for all you Sombra fans;

Thx a lot

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
The consecutive updates for Mei pretty much killed any enthusiasm I had for this game. Since v8.4.3 I been hoping there would be content for Sombra's route. But nope. Just Mei, mei, mei, and more mei.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Man I kinda assumed the update was going to end where it did but I was hoping it wouldn't. Can't wait for the next one, it's getting good

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9.4.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
7DFE4CED-808E-4012-B88E-DBB2010B36D0.png Mei's route (Part three) - Public release

How could you? Corrupt the mind of such a sweet lady! Your teacher! Putting all these... lustful thoughts into her head. Unspeakable! But oh well. She seem to enjoy it anyway.

It's finally time to take a look under a mask Mei's so desperately trying to hide behind! We proud to say that this time around we've pushed out limits even further, creating probably one of the best story pieces so far. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we did working on it!

MORE INFO:
>
<

DOWNLOAD:
> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes