Opias Zander

Dec 23, 2019
When the line came up where Ana will be your shooting instructor, my mind went on a tangent where id love to practice shooting inside her wink wink. But then my thoughts went on a very weird turn where the dick would be a cyberpunk bio-minigun dick with a detachable nutsack as large as two basketballs. The nutsack would also be biomechanical made from the original nutsack and can be left home to "rejuvenate" itself along with more nutsacks for reloading. Tho have to be careful that nobody steals your family jewels lol.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
095 closed.png
Mei's route (Part four) - Closed beta

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Last edited:

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
View attachment 1087477
Mei's route (Part four) - Closed beta

It is finally done. The biggest h-scene we ever added. For the softest girl out there. 50+ pictures of pure love. All of this waiting for you to see!

This one took us longer than usual, but damn, was it worth it! It might not be the richest update story-wise, but we can safely assure you: With all this content we left no room for disappointment.

Do we even need to say anything else? Just download it and see for yourself!

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!
When will it be going public?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
When the line came up where Ana will be your shooting instructor, my mind went on a tangent where id love to practice shooting inside her wink wink. But then my thoughts went on a very weird turn where the dick would be a cyberpunk bio-minigun dick with a detachable nutsack as large as two basketballs. The nutsack would also be biomechanical made from the original nutsack and can be left home to "rejuvenate" itself along with more nutsacks for reloading. Tho have to be careful that nobody steals your family jewels lol.
I honestly cannot express my respect enough for the fact, that THIS is what you decided to write as your first ever comment on this account.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
1617137344133.png
Mei's route (Part four) - $2 Release

It is finally done. The biggest h-scene we ever added. For the softest girl out there. 50+ pictures of pure love. All of this waiting for you to see!

This one took us longer than usual, but damn, was it worth it! It might not be the richest update story-wise, but we can safely assure you: With all this content we left no room for disappointment.

UPD: We addressed complains some people had about the lack of interactions withing h-scene. This release contains "fuller" version of the update! If you already have played through this part of the story, we suggest to revisit it one more time for the sake of getting the complete experience. We also fixed some minor bugs and "missing sprite" errors.

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

Last edited:

Aevisyo

Jan 7, 2019
Where is the public release?
I assume later today, guy is probably american so it might be around 1pm for him right now.
I too happily opened the page hoping to see an update but guess i'll go through it tomorrow since it's 8pm here already

Aevisyo

Jan 7, 2019
I assume later today, guy is probably american so it might be around 1pm for him right now.
I too happily opened the page hoping to see an update but guess i'll go through it tomorrow since it's 8pm here already
Nevermind, it's up on the link on his patreon
Here it is

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
BB3E0CB8-314D-44C4-A69D-9EEED2C0E7CE.png
ACADEMY34 — Mei’s route (Part 4) — PUBLIC RELEASE

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <

If you liked the game consider supporting us on .

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So out of curiosity, what are the issues with this? The previews look decent but it's got a star rating below what I'd expect.
I don't intend this to be condescending, but maybe read the reviews to see what other players have issues with? Lots of 3-4 star reviews where the poster makes it clear why they don't think it's a 5-star project.

Reactions: cooldude33
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes