fleck

Aug 27, 2018
someone hs a working meg link? the given one is deleted
Reuploaded the file.

EDIT: The original is by now up again. Please use that one instead of mine.

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
is that completed?
We are adding content every 2 months or so, that's why the answer is both yes and no. Once we add the final part of Mei story you can consider the game «completed». But we want to add a route to every girl in the game and maybe give some love to the OW boys. So in that perspective the game is not done.

Last edited:

lowerbe

Jul 27, 2020
We are adding content every 2 months or so, that's why the answer is both yes and no. Once we add the final part of Mei story you can consider the game completed. But we want to add a route to every girl in the game and maybe give some love to the OW boys. So in that perspective the game is not done.
Very unfortunate considering all the loose ends and overall dip in quality. Game used to be promising.

Reactions: Az_To

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
I need more Andre content!! She is so wholesome and I love her. Also, as for an idea, I think that the game should have defined endings for each of the girls where it jumps to the future after the MC graduates, where he describes how he took classes that would get him to work in the same field as the chosen girl. For example, the character took more agility, firearms, and combat classes so that they could become a field agent and be able to work alongside Tracer. Also, threesome with Tracer and her in-canon girlfriend?

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I'd love some more Andre as well. I have a feeling that she'd be the protags girlfriend. Hopefully in a sequel, there will be combat of some kind. MIST has a good combat system that could be looked at for something like that.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
I have to agree with others that I enjoyed Andre's story and would like to see more. On other note though have we any idea how much longer until next update?

forpor4

May 3, 2020
For some reason downloading the 0.9.4.3 version gives me the 0.9.1.4 one. Even downloading from the website the version would be 0.9.1.4. The apk name says 0.9.4.3 though.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes