nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
ACADEMY34-v0.9.5.6-pc-HQCompressed
Original 274 Megs
crunched 81 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Young & Naughty - - -

Pepé Le Pew if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
The picture on the patreon page for the new update makes it look like the MC is about to snap her neck, or more likely given the author, dumped on the floor like a sack of potatoes. I have to say this is my opinion that has been developed over decades of multi-media experience.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
lets hope the "50 pictures" aren't just a bunch of the typical "same frame, but across 10 pictures the character has their eyes a bit more closed with every picture, so in the final one, they are finally fully closed, and thus, they blinked"

• Haha
Reactions: Nixi~

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Here is to hoping to actually impregnating Mei.

With all the non condom use, I would expect something to happen, can only assume that Mercy doesn't have that much birth control on campus for all the ladies.

puller123

Aug 14, 2017
Mei! Well damn between this and haramase simulator I appear to have made some dark god out there very happy this month.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
lets hope the "50 pictures" aren't just a bunch of the typical "same frame, but across 10 pictures the character has their eyes a bit more closed with every picture, so in the final one, they are finally fully closed, and thus, they blinked"
Damn, you read us like a book. /s
On a serious note though, at least 30 iirc are completely unique, 20 of which are lewd. Not unique ones needed for a more smooth transitions between positions or a better depiction of emotions, because scenes also do come with text and interactions. Counting with not unique ones, more than a half of pics are dedicated to sexual interactions. We try to always keep in mind, that people who play our game not here for an emotional blinking for 10 minutes, lol. But that is a fair concern and I'm glad you gave me a reason to clarify it :}

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Can we bang Zarya yet?
NVM i read through and boy howdy this game truly does cater to the most basic characters.
I mean, we add characters our community vote for in polls. Last time our supporters voted for DVa and Widowmaker, so it is only wise if we add them next. Though we still plan to add all OW girls into the game and once we'll be able to expand our team bit more, we want to release two routes in a single update, one of which will be dedicated to more "underdog" characters.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I mean, we add characters our community vote for in polls. Last time our supporters voted for DVa and Widowmaker, so it is only wise if we add them next. Though we still plan to add all OW girls into the game and once we'll be able to expand our team bit more, we want to release two routes in a single update, one of which will be dedicated to more "underdog" characters.
If you don't cater to my specific fetish on a forum outside of your patreon then I'm gonna have no choice but to write a scathing letter to my congressman.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Something I just now remembered since I was playing around with the xray again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What happened to Mei's bush? Did I forget/skip-over a part of the story where she shaves or did it just disappear at one point? I like it and was wondering if y'all could put it back on her ;)

Overall, good scenes and build up. Nice update

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes