Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Yes, I have. I have screenshots of this on the Samsung version and the Google version. I have also deleted and redownloaded the APK multiple times through the website and though the MEGA and NOPY links present in the game information here, but they all still give me the error. I also have enough storage on my phone in order to download it as well. The Google app sometimes allows me to download it, but it then will not allow for the app to open. I am not sure if it is the game or if it is the Android system itself that is causing the issue.
I'll also give some more information regarding what I did, if that helps. I can download the game and go through the process of staging the app and asking if I want to download it. However, once I click "Install", it automatically gives me the error. I can also download it though Files by Google, but the bar does not move or tells me that I have "no storage", even though I have enough to download the APK in the first place. I am not low on storage (my phone has a 16 GB limit and I current have 15.1 GB in the storage). In the screenshot below, the file is not being installed though the Google Files app, but can download though the My Files app that Samsung has, just not finish the download.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I'll also give some more information regarding what I did, if that helps. I can download the game and go through the process of staging the app and asking if I want to download it. However, once I click "Install", it automatically gives me the error. I can also download it though Files by Google, but the bar does not move or tells me that I have "no storage", even though I have enough to download the APK in the first place. I am not low on storage (my phone has a 16 GB limit and I current have 15.1 GB in the storage). In the screenshot below, the file is not being installed though the Google Files app, but can download though the My Files app that Samsung has, just not finish the download.
Do you experience this problem only with our game, or any other external apk as well?

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Try downloading an older version of the game. For example 0.8.2.9. Does it have the same problem?
I downloaded that version, and it works just fine. I had to open it through the Files by Google app since the Samnsung version still had the error. I also removed more storage to see if that worked, and it seemed to do so. I will try again with the APK again ( Sorry if I did not mention this, but it is the latest one, 9.5.9).

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
I downloaded that version, and it works just fine. I had to open it through the Files by Google app since the Samnsung version still had the error. I also removed more storage to see if that worked, and it seemed to do so. I will try again with the APK again ( Sorry if I did not mention this, but it is the latest one, 9.5.9).

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
I have tried most of the APKs, and while some work, others do not. Anything from 8.3.6 onward does not download at all, even after removing a lot of apps and current having over a gigabyte of space for the game.

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
I
Figured out the issue; it is the storage. I'm assuming that the latest one needs a ton of storage. I don't think there is much either I or you could do to deal with thst.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I have tried most of the APKs, and while some work, others do not. Anything from 8.3.6 onward does not download at all, even after removing a lot of apps and current having over a gigabyte of space for the game.
Well, it seems to be a memory issue. First of all - do you have an older version of the game on your device? If so, you gotta delete it and then install the new one.

Plus, I'd say that 1gb of memory is waaay too low. Better get 2 or 3 gb of space and then try installing. Your system might think that after installing our game you won't have enough memory to even use the phone, even though the game is not ever remotely close to this size. Android just does its' things.

Last edited:

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Well, it seems to be a memory issue. First of all - do you have an older version of the game on your device? If so, you gotta delete it and then install the new one.

Plus, I'd say that 1gb of memory is waaay too low. I'd say get 2 or 3 gb of space and then try installing. Your system might think that after installing our game you won't have enough memory to even use the phone, even though the game is not ever remotely close to this size. Android just does its' things.
Alright, thanks for the help! :)

Iskroal

May 17, 2020
Man I've waited so long to see Mei's storyline and I was not disappointed at all. Definitely best girl in this game, followed by Andre. Hope we get an anal scene for both girls.

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
unknown (1).png
ACADEMY34 — Mei’s route (Finale) — CLOSED BETA RELEASE

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes