Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of ACADEMY34 [v0.10.1.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan ACADEMY34 [v0.10.1.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of ACADEMY34 [v0.9.6.3]

di un fan ACADEMY34 [v0.9.6.3]

of ACADEMY34 [v0.9.6.2]

di un fan ACADEMY34 [v0.9.6.2]

Last edited:
Reactions: Young_Naughty

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Well, I just lost several hour of progress because the saves menu defaults to load and not save.
Gonna be fair I did not read the load warning because I mistake it by the are you sure you wanna overwrite the save file, but still the save menu should default to save, not load.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Well, I just lost several hour of progress because the saves menu defaults to load and not save.
Gonna be fair I did not read the load warning because I mistake it by the are you sure you wanna overwrite the save file, but still the save menu should default to save, not load.
Ouch. Sorry to hear that, we'll try to make menu's more destinguishable and, well, I guess chaning the default from save to load wouldn't hurt.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Ouch. Sorry to hear that, we'll try to make menu's more destinguishable and, well, I guess chaning the default from save to load wouldn't hurt.
The problem would be that the menu says Load on top when you are saving and Save when you are loading

52a2

Jul 4, 2017
I'm still waiting for Ana and Symmetra. At least we got Widowmaker sorta.

I never liked Mei TBH. So who is next?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
The problem would be that the menu says Load on top when you are saving and Save when you are loading
We see what you mean. Our programmer will be on it. So expect this qol change in the next patch.

Right now you can right click in the game to get directly to save-menu. The one in the esc does bring to load-menu.

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
So, shortly after meeting McCree in the dorm for the first time, I get the error messages "Missing 'Image mc casual_pajama_phone_yawn'" and "Missing image 'mc casual_dressing'" Anyone else getting that, or was my download just faulty?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
So, shortly after meeting McCree in the dorm for the first time, I get the error messages "Missing 'Image mc casual_pajama_phone_yawn'" and "Missing image 'mc casual_dressing'" Anyone else getting that, or was my download just faulty?

There was a post further upstream; they changed some of the picture coding. It shouldn't break your game, and will be fixed in a later update.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
It's not critical, just save and load to get rid of this message. We already working on a patch to fix this and many other small problems, hoping to release it soon.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
nwsr.png
PATCH v0.9.6.3 RELEASE

With this patch we tried to fix all major problems our players had in the last update or two, plus we made some QoL improvements you might like. So far, this is the best version of Academy34 you can play! Unless we broke something, missed it during test and now the game is actually unplayable.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

Changes:
- Updated Save/Load menu to make it easier to distinguish which page are you on right now;
- Fixed many "missing sprite" errors;
- Added couple new sprites, that actually were missing;
- Added more tooltips in "Tasks" menu to make it more clear what you're supposed to do;
- Fixed few minor bugs.

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
New update, so quickly? Neat! Even if it's just bugfixes.

Having played through the game in its entirety last night (and morning), because my sleep cycle has been bombed to non-existence over the last few days, I am pleased with what I see. Some moments got a raised eyebrow from me, like Brigitte's passion for Ropes seemed a bit much at times (Like, girl, you got a hobby and a kink, and I like your enthusiasm, but sit down, take a deep breath, and take it easy), at least to me, but that's really all.
Then again I'm not really that much into Bondage, so there might be something that goes over my head. This isn't a complaint, just confusion.

No complaints on the Tracer, Mercy and Mei paths though. Mei's seemed a bit long at first, but in the end it paid off.

There are quite a few typos here and there, but nothing that detracts from the overall experience. I might make a second playthrough to go typo-hunting, and make some screenshots for this thread.

Overall, it looks solid so far. And I'm looking forward for more.

Now in other news...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like, no joke, my compliment to whoever wrote her or had the idea for her, because that girl is so adorable, she's a diabetes hazard to anyone in the vicinity, and I love it.

Her path doesn't really come at the expense of the "proper" Overwatch characters, as far as I can tell, it seems more like a side addition than a main plot (when compared to Tracer, Brigitte, and especially Mei), but overall it is just sweet and I'd love to see more of it (especially some real degenerate stuff, like handholding and cuddling), though I have to admit I'd prefer to see some more from the already established characters, since that's why we are here.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
New update, so quickly? Neat! Even if it's just bugfixes.

Having played through the game in its entirety last night (and morning), because my sleep cycle has been bombed to non-existence over the last few days, I am pleased with what I see. Some moments got a raised eyebrow from me, like Brigitte's passion for Ropes seemed a bit much at times (Like, girl, you got a hobby and a kink, and I like your enthusiasm, but sit down, take a deep breath, and take it easy), at least to me, but that's really all.
Then again I'm not really that much into Bondage, so there might be something that goes over my head. This isn't a complaint, just confusion.

No complaints on the Tracer, Mercy and Mei paths though. Mei's seemed a bit long at first, but in the end it paid off.

There are quite a few typos here and there, but nothing that detracts from the overall experience. I might make a second playthrough to go typo-hunting, and make some screenshots for this thread.

Overall, it looks solid so far. And I'm looking forward for more.

Now in other news...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like, no joke, my compliment to whoever wrote her or had the idea for her, because that girl is so adorable, she's a diabetes hazard to anyone in the vicinity, and I love it.

Her path doesn't really come at the expense of the "proper" Overwatch characters, as far as I can tell, it seems more like a side addition than a main plot (when compared to Tracer, Brigitte, and especially Mei), but overall it is just sweet and I'd love to see more of it (especially some real degenerate stuff, like handholding and cuddling), though I have to admit I'd prefer to see some more from the already established characters, since that's why we are here.
Oh my, thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad you liked it. Sometimes I personally wish we had more of reviews like this, because it helps immensely when we decide on what shall we improve, what should be removed and what is lacking.

We wanted to give all girls a unique touch to their stories, thus why Brigitte is so into ropes for example. Once we get back to her, we'll be sure to diversify her content at least in some way. In regard of other stories:
- Story of Mei is indeed damn huge, but we like it this way. Makes a relationship with her more believable. Also, it's the first time when we can actually call our game a proper visual novel, lol.
- Tracer will get a complete rework sometime in future. This time she will finally be into girls first, dicks later.
- Mercy will get a slight overhaul, to get her closer to our currently set quality level.

Yea, we know there are typos. It may or may not be connected to the fact that I can't find them myself when readign and re-reading the script thanks to not being fluent in English. I'm trying to get better though...
We would greatly appreciate if you report all typos you will find!

And yes, Andre is perfect. We love her with every fiber of our being and be sure to see the continuation of her story :}

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
of ACADEMY34 [v0.9.6.3]

di un fan ACADEMY34 [v0.9.6.3]

of ACADEMY34 [v0.9.6.2]

di un fan ACADEMY34 [v0.9.6.2]

New Update
Italian translation

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Decent game so far but I wish it wouldn't rely so much on weekly events that have to be done on a certain day only, it feels unnecessarily padded. I think giving each teacher their own office area so you can go see them personally would be a great addition to mitigate that. Would also be a great area for sexy scenes naturally.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes