Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 1167009
ACADEMY34 — Mei’s route (Finale) — CLOSED BETA RELEASE
This is it, ladies and gentlemen. We finally did it, Mei's route is finished. It took us a while, but to be honest, this is also probably the longest route up to date. We are definitely proud of our work, and we hope you will enjoy every minute of this romantic story!

With the final update we wanted to dot all the i's, though it doesn't mean Mei won't get any more content in the future. Quite the opposite, now we are free to simply drop new scenes from time to time without the need of writing another huge story. So you may expect some additions, that's for sure. Different costumes, toys, poses, you name it. But that's gotta wait.

It's time to play now!

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!
Does she have anal content yet?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
And how much do you need to pay to play the closed beta release?
Right now the game is available to our $10+ patrons. Tier required to play closed beta drops every week though, so starting next Tuesday it'll become accessible to $5+ patrons as well.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
i may have mised this and i am sorry if i have but when will it be free to play
The required tier drops every week, so in 3 weeks after initial closed beta release it will go public.
$10 — 27th of April
$5 — 4th of May
$2 — 11th of May
Free — 18 of MEI.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
5.png
ACADEMY34 — Mei’s route (Finale) — $5 RELEASE

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
10-1.png
ACADEMY34 — Mei’s route (Finale) — $2 RELEASE

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
1-2.png
ACADEMY34 — Mei’s route (Finale) — PUBLIC RELEASE
This is it, ladies and gentlemen. We finally did it, Mei's route is finished. It took us a while, but to be honest, this is also probably the longest route up to date. We are definitely proud of our work, and we hope you will enjoy every minute of this romantic story!

With the final update we wanted to dot all the i's, though it doesn't mean Mei won't get any more content in the future. Quite the opposite, now we are free to simply drop new scenes from time to time without the need of writing another huge story. So you may expect some additions, that's for sure. Different costumes, toys, poses, you name it. But that's gotta wait.

If you've been waiting for a full story to be out to play, it is time!

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <

If you liked the game consider supporting us on .

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
So started the game and I see a lot of missing image messages is that normal?
Yes, sorry about that. It appears to be caused by the way we reworked our file naming system. You may expect patch later this month which will fix all (or at least most of them). If they bother you too much, you can just save and reload at the same place, it will remove error message. Again, sorry for inconvenience!

Last edited:

Tiddy.Bomber

Dec 23, 2019
View attachment 1201409
ACADEMY34 — Mei’s route (Finale) — PUBLIC RELEASE

If you've been waiting for a full story to be out to play, it is time!

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <

If you liked the game consider supporting us on .
Ngl i thought the game was dead. Glad to see you guys are still active!

Reactions: Young_Naughty
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes