ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I literally cannot find anybody or anything. The map does not get me to anywhere I need to be to meet people that are mentioned in my tasks.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I literally cannot find anybody or anything. The map does not get me to anywhere I need to be to meet people that are mentioned in my tasks.
What people you need to meet? Most of the time tasks on your phone are very clear. Can you be a little more specific?

Reactions: stal1234

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Something I just now remembered since I was playing around with the xray again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What happened to Mei's bush? Did I forget/skip-over a part of the story where she shaves or did it just disappear at one point? I like it and was wondering if y'all could put it back on her ;)

Overall, good scenes and build up. Nice update
That's a good question. Short answer: We literally just forgot. But then when we found out that we kinda screwed this part, we got an idea how to actually make more content without stressing too much. We decided to add scene variations, like one with her bush and stockings, one without both, one with some kinky clothes. All of them as bonus content to buy in-game from Sombra once you finished main storyline. Probably coming soon as a smaller update.

Reactions: Gmeng

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
This was definitely quality over quantity. The update being a grand total of about six minutes long was disappointing, but they were really good six minutes.

And shout out to the dev for actually having a gallery with replayable scenes. That was nice to have for this spot of content.

Reactions: ashaik

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
This was definitely quality over quantity. The update being a grand total of about six minutes long was disappointing, but they were really good six minutes.

And shout out to the dev for actually having a gallery with replayable scenes. That was nice to have for this spot of content.
Well, this update had to be twice as big as it is, but because our core team got Covid in January, it fucked our plans over. So we simply had to cut it two halves to make up for time we lost lying in bed. Though I'm glad you enjoyed the quality!

Reactions: MKDude

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
That's a good question. Short answer: We literally just forgot. But then when we found out that we kinda screwed this part, we got an idea how to actually make more content without stressing too much. We decided to add scene variations, like one with her bush and stockings, one without both, one with some kinky clothes. All of them as bonus content to buy in-game from Sombra once you finished main storyline. Probably coming soon as a smaller update.
Aww yiss~ Replayability with variations~
1617914348459.png

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
approximately how long does it take from start to current update
In case you don't want to waste your time, our game actually has an option to skip right to the recent update. Just chose "New game" in the Main Menu and then "Skip to new content". You'll start right at the begining of storyline of this patch. If you want to get there yourself, it's gonna take around 40 minutes, depending how fast you read I guess.
If you're curious how long it takes to start Mei's route from the start, then approximately 5-10 minutes. All routes work separately from one another, so you can start any one of them almost right away. You just need to finish first week (Prologue).

Last edited:
Reactions: stevei0121

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
How do I find the nurse?

How do I meet Tracer to do her homework?
To get to Nurse, you need to use signs in the Main Hall of Academy. The one on the right.
Tracer's homework can be done in your room using laptop on the table.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
been a while since i've played,played today and i'm pretty sure that i've fallen in love with andre and that she's the best girl,like,she's super adorable and cute and stuff,really hope she gets some sort of additional content in the future.

Reactions: Phalkiu1

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
been a while since i've played,played today and i'm pretty sure that i've fallen in love with andre and that she's the best girl,like,she's super adorable and cute and stuff,really hope she gets some sort of additional content in the future.
You may be sure, she will get more content :}

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, everyone!

I have recently downloaded the recent version of the game on my Android phone and it is not letting me download the game for some reason. I am going through the files in the Andriod System and through My Files from Google, and neither of them would allow for the APK file to finish downloading. I go through the APK file and then click on the APK, and after staging the download and asking if I wanted to download, it automatically gives the message "App not downloaded." Is there anything that I can do in order to open the app? I am on Andriod 10. Thanks!

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
You may be sure, she will get more content :}
this pleases me greatly,best girl needs best guy to protect her from all the evil people in the world and to show her the wonders of romance and being intimate.

when she's ready to do so,of course,cant rush best girl into anything.

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Hello, everyone!

I have recently downloaded the recent version of the game on my Android phone and it is not letting me download the game for some reason. I am going through the files in the Andriod System and through My Files from Google, and neither of them would allow for the APK file to finish downloading. I go through the APK file and then click on the APK, and after staging the download and asking if I wanted to download, it automatically gives the message "App not downloaded." Is there anything that I can do in order to open the app? I am on Andriod 10. Thanks!
I would like to add to this in order to give the most amount of information. I downloaded the APK file though Young&Naughty's website ( the developer of the game ), and then allowed for the game to download. After doing so, I went straight to the Andriod file app that they have, clicked on APK (since the file is an APK file, as shown in the thumbnail), and then clicked on the .APK file. After this, it then staged the download, asked if I wanted to download it, and then automatically gave me the error shown in the thumbnail. I also have the .APK file in my Google Drive app and tried to open it that way, but it was not able to do so and gives me a blank bar when I click on it.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I would like to add to this in order to give the most amount of information. I downloaded the APK file though Young&Naughty's website ( the developer of the game ), and then allowed for the game to download. After doing so, I went straight to the Andriod file app that they have, clicked on APK (since the file is an APK file, as shown in the thumbnail), and then clicked on the .APK file. After this, it then staged the download, asked if I wanted to download it, and then automatically gave me the error shown in the thumbnail. I also have the .APK file in my Google Drive app and tried to open it that way, but it was not able to do so and gives me a blank bar when I click on it.
Did you allow "installation from unkown sources" in your phone settings?

Duartez

Jul 13, 2020
Did you allow "installation from unkown sources" in your phone settings?
Yes, I have. I have screenshots of this on the Samsung version and the Google version. I have also deleted and redownloaded the APK multiple times through the website and though the MEGA and NOPY links present in the game information here, but they all still give me the error. I also have enough storage on my phone in order to download it as well. The Google app sometimes allows me to download it, but it then will not allow for the app to open. I am not sure if it is the game or if it is the Android system itself that is causing the issue.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes