VN Ren'Py Abandoned Accept the Past [v1.0] [kwinZel]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The beginning in the hospital is stupid, there is no way the MC would be allowed to leave the hospital straight after waking up from a coma, the behaviour of Dr. Blake acts is unrealistic the only way her behaviour would be realistic is if she knows the MC. The first thing the MC does after waking up from a coma is going to college? stupid. There he meets the overworked/stressed lecturer(wrong translation?), the nerdy girl, the bitch and the slut, that makes already 2 girls I'm not interested in.
I don't see anything that resembles a story yet because it's too short. So currently it's terrible.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
kwinZel If you've already planned so, please make a note in the first page "NO NTR in this game" otherwise we'll have all the thread full of terrorized people constantly asking "is there NTR??". (I don't give a fuck about NTR, personally, I choose a game on other aspects).
You should insert more image previews because people try a game based on them. Good luck with your game and decide the plot based on your views, please don't listen to crying babies (either against NTR or pro). Just put out a convincing and original story, many people appreciate that aspect.
It could be in flashing neon lights and people will still ask and not bother to read the OP...

Anyway I loved the face fucking, hope to see more maledom type stuff. Not a big romance fan so hopefully we don't have to play "reaper" like a character in a RomCom and play him more like a man with that nickname.

Best of luck either way :)

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
i like harem and maledom when i can dom that bitch hurt that girl feeling in library?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Marked Abandoned.

As dev said, its almost a new game now. So, a new thread has been made for it here and this one has been marked abandoned.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes