Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Accidental Assignment [v0.1]
DOWNLOAD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Was the scene with MC and his ex Jessica a flashback or did that actually happen right after they met at the job?
The transition doesn't make it all that clear and if it did happened after, why are they both wearing completely different clothes from their work outfits? :WaitWhat:

The timing of events just isn't clear

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Was the scene with MC and his ex Jessica a flashback or did that actually happen right after they met at the job?
The transition doesn't make it all that clear and if it did happened after, why are they both wearing completely different clothes from their work outfits? :WaitWhat:

Well, to me it's quite clear. They decided to see each other after work to talk and catch up about their lives in the present day. And that's when the MC remembers (the flashback scene) when he decided to break up with her.

Then the elevator scene takes place again in the present day, right after they saw each other after work.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This always irks tbh
I never know if the dev just didn't pose the models right considering height
or they just really made the MC a manlet :LOL:
Could be either but I'd lean towards the former just because of the awful sizing in the staircase scene.

Nice start and setup. Nice girls too, although Jessica looks a lot better on the banner than in-game, not sure why.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020

Screenshot (6).png

The transition between events could've been a lot smoother so I wouldn't have to be worrying about this

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Well, to me it's quite clear. They decided to see each other after work to talk and catch up about their lives in the present day. And that's when the MC remembers (the flashback scene) when he decided to break up with her.

Then the elevator scene takes place again in the present day, right after they saw each other after work.
I understand them meeting up after work to have drinks and discuss their issues but seeing as the event feels so urgent and immediate (Literally right after shaking hands the next scene is them at a bar) at what point in time would they have made plans to both leave work, go home, change clothes then decide which bar they're meeting up at?
Assuming the location is completely new to MC so he wouldn't even know which bar in the city to go to after work.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to go to the bar right after work in the same clothes they came in?

I know it's the little details but it helps to not cause confusion while in the moment :unsure:

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Does anybody else already dislike Bonnie?
It's pretty weird she'd know about the MC's history by just being "intuitive"
I can already see she's gonna be The Annoying character :ROFLMAO:

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Pretty solid first release, tho I think releasing half of 0.1 as a demo wasn't necessary, should've just released it all at once.
The only negative thing I can say is that at times the The MC looks like a pretty small dude, worlds tiniest spy lol and what's up with him drinking tea/Coffee like he's the queen of England lol.
But yeah other than that it was pretty good, looking forward to the next update.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Could be either but I'd lean towards the former just because of the awful sizing in the staircase scene.

Nice start and setup. Nice girls too, although Jessica looks a lot better on the banner than in-game, not sure why.
Personally I think Jess looks alot better in-game but each to his own I guess.

vagabond_ru

Feb 5, 2018
... Accidental woman, Accidental Mind, some other accidental thing that I have seen,
And now an Assignment?

jufot

May 15, 2021
Great game so far! I like that the MC isn't your typical 6-foot tall, 5% body fat AVN protagonist. He's just some guy doing a job. The office characters are not very clichéd, they are all interesting in their own ways, and the whole setup is teeming with potential.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but you got yourself a Patreon arisushimake :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes