VN Ren'Py Completed Accidental Assignment [v1.0] [Cainito Studio]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Looks like kind of a small game, even though it's first release, still pretty small judging by the size of 400 MB , if this first release is this small i wonder how short the demo was lol.

Does it have more than 1 hour content? because i rather wait for more updates than playing a short game.

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Apart from that little image mishap it seems the dev is or was in the advertising industry or guessed it right. Ashley is hot as fudge and although some don't like Bonnie, she is hot too... Enjoying the game so far for sure.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Given the prohibitive economic circumstances at play here, how about, as Patriarch, you organize a whip-round amongst "The Family"? I would imagine that every single penny you could extort, sorry, collect, would help encourage these poor Devs to provide you with enough content to make such valuable patronage more than worth your while.
Huh? what you talking about? what's your point of your reply if you didn't even wanted to answer my question? it was a legit normal question about how long the content of the game is.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Huh? what you talking about? what's your point of your reply if you didn't even wanted to answer my question? it was a legit normal question about how long the content of the game is.
About the amount/playtime: it's rather short, but ok for me. Since the game is unfortunately not very successful on Patreon, there will only be one more update. Too bad, I like the game and actually hoped for more content to come.

Reactions: PxGames

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Not sure i follow. You say it's not successful on patreon did the dev say he's stopping cause of that?

About the amount/playtime: it's rather short, but ok for me. Since the game is unfortunately not very successful on Patreon, there will only be one more update. Too bad, I like the game and actually hoped for more content to come.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I see, so it's one of those games that don't get enough support and will end up being abandoned sooner or later, that's a shame though, i'll try to game to see how it is.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Not sure i follow. You say it's not successful on patreon did the dev say he's stopping cause of that?
The devs made a post some time ago after the v0.2 release that the game is now becomming shorter then originally planned because of that and are finishing the game with only two updates anymore. Well, this was the first one.
I see, so it's one of those games that don't get enough support and will end up being abandoned sooner or later, that's a shame though, i'll try to game to see how it is.
Instead to completely abandone the game they at least wanted to finish it, but had to shorten the ammount of updates.

Reactions: Firebeast

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
seems good so far.. 1st time reading it so cant compare it to any previous editions.. has a slight taste of another vn ive read 'Hillside' and that was something i enjoyed so I'm looking forward to seeing this one unfold

Dec 5, 2021
Just discovered this game and played the most recent update today, a shame to find out that the devs have to cut it short.

The game definitely has potential, I really like the character designs even though the colour grading seems a bit too bleak. Ashley in particular is extremely attractive to me with her combination of soft expressions on a typical blonde bombshell's features. I know the devs said that the writer is going to work on a different project, but I really hope this artist can also keep doing more work because it's not easy to make visually and aesthetically pleasing models and this game was able to nail it right off the bat.

The MC also looks pretty decent, as did all of the other male characters, which is something that HS model games for example have a hard time doing because the male assets are so limited. I was a big fan of MC's soulless eyes, whether that was intentional or not.

The writing was decent, I didn't think it was anything exceptional but the premise was interesting and the dialogue was fairly smooth. I personally thought the pace was just right and enough happened each day to make the plot engaging; the fact that the MC was mature and capable was also refreshing. That the devs definitely have experience in a corporate environment, or at least did their research, also really helped create a believable setting.

If there were anything that I would suggest, it would be the addition of soundtracks. Even just the most basic free tracks improve immersion immeasurably and would have bolstered the presentation by a lot.

Again, a shame that the project is ending earlier than expected but I would definitely be interested in the upcoming projects that the devs work on after this, both the writer and the artist.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
another midget mc?
seems these devs dont know that the male is the bigger sex
or their moms are huge

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Oh shit, here we go again....
The whole discussion for the "midget" MC starts all over again. Here the link about a devs post that the MC is actually taller then the girls LINK

Reactions: PxGames
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes