VN Ren'Py Completed Accidental Assignment [v1.0] [Cainito Studio]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Question: Its better to do solo routes with the girls since the beginning or gaining points/doing lewd things with all of them in one pt will not be a problem?

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Short, but very promising game start. The story is interesting so far, and the art is top.

Since I also made a Mod for the other game of this dev I tried here to do one, too.
Mostly I added ingame music and a walkthrough to it.

View attachment 1699477

Mar. 12, 2022
Updated the Mod to the new game version v0.2

Download Mod for the game v0.2 (~62MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~181MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1699481 View attachment 1699482 View attachment 1699483 View attachment 1699484 View attachment 1699485
is there an android version with the mod not compressed?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
is there an android version with the mod not compressed?
Unfortunately no, I only do (slightly) compressed ports because of the limited filehost space and my rather poor upload speed.
There is also another port here, but I think it's also a compressed one.

Jul 17, 2020
is it confirmed or not if this IS or ISN'T a potential harem game, i know it might be too soon in development for the tag on this site, but has dev spoken on it?

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Development update (AA)
Greetings,
This is the creative behind AA - here to give a small update regarding the development of the game.
Sadly, the game has been heavily under-performing on the financial front.
---
Before we go any further, we wish to clarify two important things.
1. NO, we're not cancelling the project.
It is still being developed as you read this post. (As we had mentioned in some forums, we did take into factor the possibility of the game being a failure - So, we will be giving the game a proper conclusion in the next two updates.)
2. We do not blame anyone for this failure.
Good or bad, whatever happens to this game is entirely our own responsibility as its developers. We're not so up in our own asses, that we expect that the world to owe us something, just for making an erotic game :D
---
Now, some may think - "Of course it isn't financially stable yet, it's just been two updates."
But when you work on an update for nearly 40 days and end up getting 0 new patrons, it can take quite a toll on your morale.
So, considering our financial situations, we have decided to slow down the production of AA (i.e. the remaining two updates will no longer be released on a monthly schedule)
To those who have supported this game so far, we sincerely apologize for not being able to deliver the "big game" we promised.
We wish there was a better way to make it up to you, but all we can do for now is - focus on giving Accidental Assignment a proper conclusion.
---
Thank you for reading through all that. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with some preview images for AA 0.3.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Development update (AA)
Greetings,
This is the creative behind AA - here to give a small update regarding the development of the game.
Sadly, the game has been heavily under-performing on the financial front.
---
Before we go any further, we wish to clarify two important things.
1. NO, we're not cancelling the project.
It is still being developed as you read this post. (As we had mentioned in some forums, we did take into factor the possibility of the game being a failure - So, we will be giving the game a proper conclusion in the next two updates.)
2. We do not blame anyone for this failure.
Good or bad, whatever happens to this game is entirely our own responsibility as its developers. We're not so up in our own asses, that we expect that the world to owe us something, just for making an erotic game :D
---
Now, some may think - "Of course it isn't financially stable yet, it's just been two updates."
But when you work on an update for nearly 40 days and end up getting 0 new patrons, it can take quite a toll on your morale.
So, considering our financial situations, we have decided to slow down the production of AA (i.e. the remaining two updates will no longer be released on a monthly schedule)
To those who have supported this game so far, we sincerely apologize for not being able to deliver the "big game" we promised.
We wish there was a better way to make it up to you, but all we can do for now is - focus on giving Accidental Assignment a proper conclusion.
---
Thank you for reading through all that. We'll get back to you as soon as we can with some preview images for AA 0.3.
Well that escalated quickly.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I was so glad when I found this game, until I read the post two step above. This has such a great potential, that it feels bad if it's only two more updates to expect. Still, a Dev does what he thinks right (even if I totally disagree). :(

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Sad news as it was looking skillfully done but unfortunately not a surprise.
This is a business that is often deluded about what it can achieve and only very few make decent, leave alone big, money.
And the approach that has been exploding to deliver games in bite size updates is not the best one if you need regular intake of cash, as it can only work as a slow steady buildup. What one has to remember is the gaming industry (of which adult games is a part of obviously) has previously burnt a lot of the consumers good will and patience with pre-orders and season passes that disappointed. Most people by now, have learnt to be patient and wait before they part with money, often meaning waiting for the final product, including day 1 patch and a couple more after that.
The business model chosen by most devs having games on this site, relies on the small part of the market comprised of the early adopters. And this is a limited resource. I understand why they do it, it just shouldn't be considered as a miracle solution.

All of the above is a general comment and is not directed to the devs of AA.
What is particular to AA however, is the comms that was put forward and the commitment to give the game a satisfying ending within the next two updates. That has to be commended and will hopefully gain them some credit and respect from their potential userbase for the future.
Well done Cainito Studio.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes