HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Nah, not an inconvenience. That was genuinely a question on my part; I try to figure things like that out on my own, but I'm not great at reading Sugarcube code. To be honest I'm only guessing that the game is Sugarcube, I can't even confidently identify the language let alone reliably trace function calls. I certainly can't throw any stones regarding drunk monkey coding when I'm at, I dunno, narcoleptic goldfish level?

For what it's worth, and if it helps with the overhaul at all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really enjoying the game so far, cheers!
I can actually tell you that. The relevant code is this:

In other words the one piece is always available; the tankini if Kiara is lvl 3 or greater and the bikini if Kiara lvl is 4 or greater.
And you need to have bought the relevant suit of course.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
OK I seem to be stuck. Kiara right now is:

Sam: "Right now the two of you need to figure out where you are going to go from here. Keep building the connection and figure out a way past her mental defences "
Spoilers
Dev: "Meet with Sam after the demonstration to figure out what's what, then meet with Kiara a few days after to figure out where to go from here. Get her trust and curiosity to 40 and figure out how to get past the hammer 1. Try and sneak past with 30+ sneak, have kiara learn self hypnosis (via missions for sidekick, and buy her a book for partner, then send her a copy via the phone.)"

My advice to continue is:
Sam: "We need to work on some way to get to Prism. For now, work on building up your power base by forming more bonds with people and practicing your powers. There is not much we can do until she shows up to check on you."

I can't seem to progress, A hammer blocks my path in Kiaras dreams, I have no idea what the demonstration is, I can't do anything with Liane, and Prisim's advice is blank.

Am I at the end of the content?
Kiara and Blaire have fooled around in the pool Blaire has done some kind of secret shop with Kiara, and I have interreacted with kiara and liane numerous times with no results..

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
OK I seem to be stuck. Kiara right now is:

Sam: "Right now the two of you need to figure out where you are going to go from here. Keep building the connection and figure out a way past her mental defences "
Spoilers
Dev: "Meet with Sam after the demonstration to figure out what's what, then meet with Kiara a few days after to figure out where to go from here. Get her trust and curiosity to 40 and figure out how to get past the hammer 1. Try and sneak past with 30+ sneak, have kiara learn self hypnosis (via missions for sidekick, and buy her a book for partner, then send her a copy via the phone.)"

My advice to continue is:
Sam: "We need to work on some way to get to Prism. For now, work on building up your power base by forming more bonds with people and practicing your powers. There is not much we can do until she shows up to check on you."

I can't seem to progress, A hammer blocks my path in Kiaras dreams, I have no idea what the demonstration is, I can't do anything with Liane, and Prisim's advice is blank.

Am I at the end of the content?
Kiara and Blaire have fooled around in the pool Blaire has done some kind of secret shop with Kiara, and I have interreacted with kiara and liane numerous times with no results..
You haven't really been very descriptive of your actual actions, but to get past the hammer you will need your stealth skill(you can check its level on the same page as telepathy and dreamwalking) above 30. I think you need to fail to get past the hammer once before you can progress, but I'm not 100% on that. You need to buy a book and then send it to Kiara to progress. I am pretty sure the demonstration is Kiara showing you something. Hopefully that helps some.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks . Yeah I suspected I was not including enough info. I believe I have stealth 30+ but the book I did not know about. I just know as Kiara was aware I was there I could not progress. it seems to be what is holding me back right now.

Again thanks for the fast reply with helpful info :)

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
I‘m using an old save, everything else run smoothly but as for
1) Blaire Blowjob in library until she spies on you
2) Blaire Sex in Library until she spies on you
3) Kiara tease at the mall until she spies on you
4) Wait until Kiara contacts you
5) Kiara sex at the diner
6) Wait for Kiara to contact you
it just doesn't trigger 1) and 3)so no 4-6. trust me when I say I've tried, it is day 163 already.
Plus, can't trigger:
-- Their is a second choice to be made here, splitting the sidekick and partner route again.
as well, not sure what the flag event might be.

anyone knows how to deal with those two questions above? thanks:)

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
it just doesn't trigger 1) and 3)so no 4-6. trust me when I say I've tried, it is day 163 already.
Plus, can't trigger:
-- Their is a second choice to be made here, splitting the sidekick and partner route again.

For the getting spied on bits, it is possible that the variable to trigger the events is missing, so it just doesn't have a chance of happening. I don't know all the details of the events so either myscra or somebody willing to look through the code would be able to say whether that was the issue. the second split in Kiara's route happens after you get past the hammer in her dreamscape. The exact methods of bypassing the hammer vary between the two routes.

Edit: I was able to get the first two spying scenes to trigger in 5 days on a save that is from July, so you might just be having bad luck, or you might have already seen those scenes. I would say after trying each step for 3-4 days it might be a good idea to move on to the next step and see if it triggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackmeow13

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
For the getting spied on bits, it is possible that the variable to trigger the events is missing, so it just doesn't have a chance of happening. I don't know all the details of the events so either myscra or somebody willing to look through the code would be able to say whether that was the issue. the second split in Kiara's route happens after you get past the hammer in her dreamscape. The exact methods of bypassing the hammer vary between the two routes.

Edit: I was able to get the first two spying scenes to trigger in 5 days on a save that is from July, so you might just be having bad luck, or you might have already seen those scenes. I would say after trying each step for 3-4 days it might be a good idea to move on to the next step and see if it triggers.
Thanks for the help. You are kind and helpful. :)

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
A nice update overall. Like the expansion on the sunbath event and the BK stuff in general.

Also had quite the laugh at the waffle event. Atlantean tits indeed.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Just got to the end of Kiara's content (Sidekick/Pleasure if it matters) and can no longer give her missions.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I decided to try this today, as it seemed quite interesting. I got to the part where Cerebralite is teaching the MC in Blaire's dream, and it's telling me to click on something, but I see no images. I have tried just clicking randomly on stuff to no avail. I am running in Chrome, incognito mode. It would be nice if there is an easy fix for this, but if not, I will just move on to one of the hundreds of other games available here.
I also tried in Firefox, both private and not, and had the exact same results.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I decided to try this today, as it seemed quite interesting. I got to the part where Cerebralite is teaching the MC in Blaire's dream, and it's telling me to click on something, but I see no images. I have tried just clicking randomly on stuff to no avail. I am running in Chrome, incognito mode. It would be nice if there is an easy fix for this, but if not, I will just move on to one of the hundreds of other games available here.
what you are looking for is text that is a different color. It is usually only a word or two.

Also, to Myscra, I have an issue to report. During the B&K pool scene Kiara's swimsuit description didn't update properly from the tankini to the bikini, and some of the dialog text was messed up. I haven't progressed much beyond that, but I haven't seen any issues past the next scene.

Reactions: zephrates

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is the sidebar supposed to be messed up like this?
Plus, can't trigger:

The first part should be trigger, its using a variable that has been in the game since the beginning. I am going to put in a bug fix in a bit and just get rid of the randomness. It will just trigger the first time you do the event. Hopefully that will help.

The second split happens during the level 4 dream, the end scene inside the forge. I'm really hoping I didint mess something up with that code if its not showing up.

A nice update overall. Like the expansion on the sunbath event and the BK stuff in general.

Also had quite the laugh at the waffle event. Atlantean tits indeed.
This made me happy, I am particularly proud of that one and was wondering if anyone would even notice it.

Just got to the end of Kiara's content (Sidekick/Pleasure if it matters) and can no longer give her missions.
Is the mission thing just not showing up? or are there no options (the money missions should always be available for example)

Some day the game will have images? Or do you want to keep it like this.
Best case scenario, I plan on doing a patreon at some point and getting some images done with those funds. I can't yet commit to a regular release schedule so I feel bad starting it and than just getting money for doing nothing. It is the ultimate goal however.

You click on the actual word "trophy case". It should be a slightly different color than the rest.

Reactions: zephrates

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
what you are looking for is text that is a different color. It is usually only a word or two.

Also, to Myscra, I have an issue to report. During the B&K pool scene Kiara's swimsuit description didn't update properly from the tankini to the bikini, and some of the dialog text was messed up. I haven't progressed much beyond that, but I haven't seen any issues past the next scene.
Ah thanks for this. Cleaning that code up was a chore and It looks like i missed something. I will update that soon.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is the sidebar supposed to be messed up like this?
It is not. Judging by the screen shot is this on your phone? The setting are really designed for a computer. I honestly didint even think about phone optimization really.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes