HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

zephrates

May 12, 2017
You click on the actual word "trophy case". It should be a slightly different color than the rest.
I actually did try clicking on the text, but at that point frustration had kicked in and I was probably moving my mouse while clicking. Thanks for the info.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I actually did try clicking on the text, but at that point frustration had kicked in and I was probably moving my mouse while clicking. Thanks for the info.
Ah, Sorry for being frustrating. If you do decide to give it another try let me know if it does not work. It is entierly plasusible that I manged to fubared the code somewhere.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
One issue I ran into on the sidekick path was I had Kiara do a money gathering mission, and with some of the upgrades managed to have it result in the mission taking zero days. So the next day it of course went to -1 days, and so on. There were a few typos I noticed, but I didn't really take note of any of them. The only one I remember for certain is that you used Kiar instead of Kiara near the end of the bimbo alpha testing scene.

Reactions: slappy slap slap

Nyx25

Apr 16, 2020
It is not. Judging by the screen shot is this on your phone? The setting are really designed for a computer. I honestly didint even think about phone optimization really.
Yeah I’m using iZip with my iPhone it’s honestly not a huge deal as long as I turn my phone sideways but it does get in the way allot and pressing on the highlight stuff for info is problematic because it doesn’t really always show all of the info

like for example if you click on a character to see their description

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
The first part should be trigger, its using a variable that has been in the game since the beginning. I am going to put in a bug fix in a bit and just get rid of the randomness. It will just trigger the first time you do the event. Hopefully that will help.

The second split happens during the level 4 dream, the end scene inside the forge. I'm really hoping I didint mess something up with that code if its not showing up.

This made me happy, I am particularly proud of that one and was wondering if anyone would even notice it.

Is the mission thing just not showing up? or are there no options (the money missions should always be available for example)

Best case scenario, I plan on doing a patreon at some point and getting some images done with those funds. I can't yet commit to a regular release schedule so I feel bad starting it and than just getting money for doing nothing. It is the ultimate goal however.

You click on the actual word "trophy case". It should be a slightly different color than the rest.
The second split happens during the level 4 dream, the end scene inside the forge. I'm really hoping I didint mess something up with that code if its not showing up.
↑↑
Thanks for this reply, I started with a save that had K's stats over what was needed, when enter her dream, other than sandpite, everywhere else has already been triggered I think, cos I runned two full walk across her entire dream world. I will go for a third run sometime later see if anything I've missed.
you make great writting and concept of this game, marvelous work! :)

Last edited:

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I did start again, and got past that point, but I stopped shortly after that as it was getting late. Thanks again.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Is the mission thing just not showing up? or are there no options (the money missions should always be available for example)
I go to Secure Call, I see her "Hey boss, what's up?" line of dialogue, and there is nothing below that, no missions to select, no back button, nothing. In her program the box that usually displays mission progress is completely blank.

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
Well, I played a good chunk of this last night, and it is actually pretty good. Glad to see a well written game around here. Good job!

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
One issue I ran into on the sidekick path was I had Kiara do a money gathering mission, and with some of the upgrades managed to have it result in the mission taking zero days. So the next day it of course went to -1 days, and so on. There were a few typos I noticed, but I didn't really take note of any of them. The only one I remember for certain is that you used Kiar instead of Kiara near the end of the bimbo alpha testing scene.
I was worried that might happen but I guess I didint test it enough. Ill have to put a minimum time on it. Thanks for the heads up.

I go to Secure Call, I see her "Hey boss, what's up?" line of dialogue, and there is nothing below that, no missions to select, no back button, nothing. In her program the box that usually displays mission progress is completely blank.
Ill take a look at this. A variable must have gotten flipped somewhere.

Well, I played a good chunk of this last night, and it is actually pretty good. Glad to see a well written game around here. Good job!
Thanks!

↑↑
Thanks for this reply, I started with a save that had K's stats over what was needed, when enter her dream, other than sandpite, everywhere else has already been triggered I think, cos I runned two full walk across her entire dream world. I will go for a third run sometime later see if anything I've missed.
you make great writting and concept of this game, marvelous work! :)

This is how to get to the Split scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: blackmeow13

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
@Myscra

A thing I noticed back in 1.50 and forgot to bring up back then.
How does the game handle Prism visits when you arent at home?
Due to the new Kiara content I was staying over at her place alot and I am fairly sure I missed Prism at some point. Later on she never seemed to show back up.

Nov 21, 2017
I got a message to call Blaire, but when I do so I get a blank screen with only the background grey rectagle on top.
Under "send message" I see a green message to call Kiara for advice, but there the same thing happens.
Is my save broken because I used rollbacks?

Going for "Discuss and Plan" for her third level in her room on wednesdays also yields the above mentioned display.

This game is a really good read. Especially the characters feel like real human, unlike with most games on this site.

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Myscra

A thing I noticed back in 1.50 and forgot to bring up back then.
How does the game handle Prism visits when you arent at home?
Due to the new Kiara content I was staying over at her place alot and I am fairly sure I missed Prism at some point. Later on she never seemed to show back up.
That is an excellent question. It's on a cycle that resets with each visit. Ill take a look at the code and see whats what.

I got a message to call Blaire, but when I do so I get a blank screen with only the background grey rectagle on top.
Under "send message" I see a green message to call Kiara for advice, but there the same thing happens.
Is my save broken because I used rollbacks?

Going for "Discuss and Plan" for her third level in her room on wednesdays also yields the above mentioned display.

This game is a really good read. Especially the characters feel like real human, unlike with most games on this site.
Its possible the roll backs are messing things up. Which message for Blaire is giving you the blank passage?

Aug 31, 2018
[B]Myscra[/B] First and foremost, thank you for this great game. A most excellent game indeed, especially the characters and I love the setting. I am stuck with not being able to do missions, a bug popped up not not before the missions progress disappeared, then reappeared again but when I call Kiara, no options appear; I believe you already said you would look into this, so my real reason for writing to you is this: would it be possible for my character to marry and make his Kiara and Blaire? I enjoy them both immensely and if put in that situation IRL I would marry them both. Any plans on Kiara and Blaire getting closer to main character and possible marriage and/or Kiara, Blaire, and MC becoming permanently together?

Also, I look forward to continued development and completion of game. Well done indeed, most excellent indeed.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
You're not dead! So hyped to pick this up again.
And I am Hyped not to be Dead!

[B]Myscra[/B] First and foremost, thank you for this great game. A most excellent game indeed, especially the characters and I love the setting. I am stuck with not being able to do missions, a bug popped up not not before the missions progress disappeared, then reappeared again but when I call Kiara, no options appear; I believe you already said you would look into this, so my real reason for writing to you is this: would it be possible for my character to marry and make his Kiara and Blaire? I enjoy them both immensely and if put in that situation IRL I would marry them both. Any plans on Kiara and Blaire getting closer to main character and possible marriage and/or Kiara, Blaire, and MC becoming permanently together?

Also, I look forward to continued development and completion of game. Well done indeed, most excellent indeed.
To address the problem first, I figured it out I think I'll have a bug fix out soon. So it should work. If not some people for saves to see what I can find.

For the second part, I am happy you are enjoying. Writing the game has been a great stress reliever for me and I am happy others are into it. As for the future plans.

Nov 21, 2017
Its possible the roll backs are messing things up. Which message for Blaire is giving you the blank passage?
It just tells me to call her. But the messages for Kiara are also bugged.
It seems then that I have to start new unless there is a way to view and edit variables or the save file?

Aug 31, 2018
For the second part, I am happy you are enjoying. Writing the game has been a great stress reliever for me and I am happy others are into it. As for the future plans.
I was thinking if maybe adding the dedicated option for Kiara to MC as well, thus having the route set up for future content and it wont force it on anyone who doesn't choose said option??? Also, in regards to spoilers, I figured as much. I sense MC, Blaire, And Kiara working together as a team of supervillains finding out about the corruption of hero association and doing missions, while MC is mentored by C... all while either MC, Blaire, and Kiara working together as sidekicks to MC or partners or both??? Not sure from where you would take it, considering the spoilers, them being heroes who are supervillains and also doing their own pleasure and perverted adventures while testing and growing powers for MC... Nonetheless, looking forward to it. :D

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It just tells me to call her. But the messages for Kiara are also bugged.
It seems then that I have to start new unless there is a way to view and edit variables or the save file?
Hmm, I'm going to post an update and hopefully that will fix things. You can edit variables with console commands. I hit ctrl+shift+K for mine but it may be different for you. Once there you can type into the console. For the Kiara missing thing you need the following variables to work storyline.prismQuest = 5 and storyline.kiaraQuest =10. This may mess up some other stuff in the game however.

For Blaire, I can see where I messed up. If it just says "Call me back" or "Hey, Call me", those are only suppose to trigger at low levels of Blaire/Kiara friendship. Its basically her getting mad about you hanging out with Kiara. If you are too high then the text is triggering but the passage is not. If you want to see those the variable is BK.like = 29 (it needs below 30 to trigger). You will have to work it back up or change the variable back. I modified it with the next update so the texts don't send.

I was thinking if maybe adding the dedicated option for Kiara to MC as well, thus having the route set up for future content and it wont force it on anyone who doesn't choose said option??? Also, in regards to spoilers, I figured as much. I sense MC, Blaire, And Kiara working together as a team of supervillains finding out about the corruption of hero association and doing missions, while MC is mentored by C... all while either MC, Blaire, and Kiara working together as sidekicks to MC or partners or both??? Not sure from where you would take it, considering the spoilers, them being heroes who are supervillains and also doing their own pleasure and perverted adventures while testing and growing powers for MC... Nonetheless, looking forward to it. :D
So as it stands I don't have plans for a dedicated Kiara...yet. For the most part, she feels affection and lust for the MC but does not like him like that and has a crush on Blaire (There are certain thing Kiara does not do with MC that she does with Blaire for example). It may work out in a round about love triangle way depending on where things go.

As for the future storyline

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, I'm going to post an update and hopefully that will fix things. You can edit variables with console commands. I hit ctrl+shift+K for mine but it may be different for you. Once there you can type into the console. For the Kiara missing thing you need the following variables to work storyline.prismQuest = 5 and storyline.kiaraQuest =10. This may mess up some other stuff in the game however.

For Blaire, I can see where I messed up. If it just says "Call me back" or "Hey, Call me", those are only suppose to trigger at low levels of Blaire/Kiara friendship. Its basically her getting mad about you hanging out with Kiara. If you are too high then the text is triggering but the passage is not. If you want to see those the variable is BK.like = 29 (it needs below 30 to trigger). You will have to work it back up or change the variable back. I modified it with the next update so the texts don't send.

So as it stands I don't have plans for a dedicated Kiara...yet. For the most part, she feels affection and lust for the MC but does not like him like that and has a crush on Blaire (There are certain thing Kiara does not do with MC that she does with Blaire for example). It may work out in a round about love triangle way depending on where things go.

As for the future storyline
lol... Yeah I started seeing that in the Blaire and Kiara... The impression feels like Mc the Husband, Blaire the Wife, Kiara the sex toy for both, since Blaire has Kiara wrapped around her finger... But I also noticed how Kiara enjoys sex, most especially with MC, I mean really loves sex with him... But yeah, I look forward to it.

After playing a bit with your game, I created a list of supers, anchored to reality without the loop holes and missing logic lol, in case you want a copy, i'll send it to you. I searched through the internet for superhero ideas, copied, modified a nice chunk so it not only makes sense but also easy for an author to handle. In this case, I would ask to ignore the names as that's mostly my picking on IRL comparisons to individuals and symbolisms and types of actions. :D

Nov 21, 2017

When I try the above I get the following error:
Code:
VM381:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: storyline is not defined
    at <anonymous>:1:1
I assume it is because I didnt choose the "include the debug menu" option.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes