HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

nyanobot

Dec 10, 2017
Typo
"Even before the door is closed, Blaire is pressing her body tightly against yours and is frantically placing issues on your neck and jaw, working her way towards your lips."

Also
"The game now forgotten, you take in the sceen."

Last edited:

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I'm trying to get farther in the prism content and she can hang out at the house and we can discuss all topics, but I can't seem to get beyond that, it says I have to have rapport at 60 and do the costume and name events before hanging downtown. How do I check rapport? And what is the costume event? I have Kiara and Mine's codenames, and I've had her look at costumes while shopping with her mother, but not sure beyond that, any help is appreciated. Also, love the game! 5 star 10/10.
Ok my experiences only.

Prisms Rapport will rise mainly though the conversation options you have when she comes around (once you have her number you can call her daily for a visit.) just select all the conversational options that don't come with pitfalls.. ie: don't ask about the downsides of things or information that is too personal. (at the start at least) If you manage to make rapport climb too high the into text when prism arrives will stop appearing.. (its a bug. but has no effect on game play beyond the missing text.)

As I recall the "costume event" is just a conversation when you invite her around, its one of the non-innocent questions you can ask

The Name event will be her telling you her real name.. (though the text for this only appears once.. so if you don't pay attention to this text you will miss it, though you will use it from then on when she comes around. I actually thought I had encountered an beta version of the character super name.)

Idneko

Jul 17, 2017
Ok my experiences only.

Prisms Rapport will rise mainly though the conversation options you have when she comes around (once you have her number you can call her daily for a visit.) just select all the conversational options that don't come with pitfalls.. ie: don't ask about the downsides of things or information that is too personal. (at the start at least) If you manage to make rapport climb too high the into text when prism arrives will stop appearing.. (its a bug. but has no effect on game play beyond the missing text.)

As I recall the "costume event" is just a conversation when you invite her around, its one of the non-innocent questions you can ask

The Name event will be her telling you her real name.. (though the text for this only appears once.. so if you don't pay attention to this text you will miss it, though you will use it from then on when she comes around. I actually thought I had encountered an beta version of the character super name.)
Thank you for the response, I have done both those events then, and it keeps saying she's closer to me and Kiara but I've been doing visits for weeks, is there something else I'm missing???

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Thank you for the response, I have done both those events then, and it keeps saying she's closer to me and Kiara but I've been doing visits for weeks, is there something else I'm missing???
Besides having having Rapport at 60+ you need to do a few other things. Talk about BDSM->Your interest in it. Then the next time do BDSM->Kiara's interest in it.

This unlocks a third option under BDSM->Prism's interest in it. AFTER you have done all three of those topics you need to invite her a fourth time and ask about Relationship(Hers). There should now be a new topic asking Prism if she has ever been in a BDSM relationship. Do this too.

FINALLY after having done all those topics go to Downtown at Night. IF rapport is 60+ and all four topics are done there should be a new event(option in green) where Prism calls you to meet up.

Hope this helps.

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
So i'm not exactly sure what's going on in my game, but i'm at the point in Prism's progress where I've ran out of safe conversation topics with her, and I'm supposed to do the oops-BDSM plan with Kiera, but I can't get that to trigger. When i phone Prism to hang out, I don't see the button, tho I think i've seen the button somewhere before. I'm at rapport 31 i think.

Idneko

Jul 17, 2017
Besides having having Rapport at 60+ you need to do a few other things. Talk about BDSM->Your interest in it. Then the next time do BDSM->Kiara's interest in it.

This unlocks a third option under BDSM->Prism's interest in it. AFTER you have done all three of those topics you need to invite her a fourth time and ask about Relationship(Hers). There should now be a new topic asking Prism if she has ever been in a BDSM relationship. Do this too.

FINALLY after having done all those topics go to Downtown at Night. IF rapport is 60+ and all four topics are done there should be a new event(option in green) where Prism calls you to meet up.

Hope this helps.
It worked! I had done all these steps before but talking to her about her BDSM relationships again triggered it! Thank you so much!

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
So i'm not exactly sure what's going on in my game, but i'm at the point in Prism's progress where I've ran out of safe conversation topics with her, and I'm supposed to do the oops-BDSM plan with Kiera, but I can't get that to trigger. When i phone Prism to hang out, I don't see the button, tho I think i've seen the button somewhere before. I'm at rapport 31 i think.
If you have completed all the safe conversation options then your rapport should be higher than 31, when I did that my Prism rapport was well over 100. (how are you seeing this? if you are checking the code variables what is $storyline.prismQuest value?)

If her number is hidden then you have some event trigger to do, or you're waiting for her to complete an activated trigger. How long has it been missing?

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
If you have completed all the safe conversation options then your rapport should be higher than 31, when I did that my Prism rapport was well over 100. (how are you seeing this? if you are checking the code variables what is $storyline.prismQuest value?)

If her number is hidden then you have some event trigger to do, or you're waiting for her to complete an activated trigger. How long has it been missing?
prismQuest is currently at 8. I only just noticed that the button is missing, cus before i was kinda speeding through the call-her-to-hang-out dialog part. Now that I actually need it... it's not there :(

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
prismQuest is currently at 8. I only just noticed that the button is missing, cus before i was kinda speeding through the call-her-to-hang-out dialog part. Now that I actually need it... it's not there :(
Html code flow is not a strength of mine, but..

My guess would be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bwa

Jun 13, 2018
Html code flow is not a strength of mine, but..

My guess would be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks. I'll try #2 and 3. I've already gotten the bondage kit a little while ago, so it's at least not that.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
Myscra
First off, congratulations on the update and the working patreon.
I am gonna try and give 2.1 a thorough look this weekend.
Edit: Removed no longer relevant complaint.

Last edited:

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
Can you enter Prism's/Crystal's dreams again after the first time? I couldn't find any opportunities to do so.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'm always happy to see a new update for this. I'll probably start a new game to check out the revamped intro, but I'm curious how the changes to mental constructs impacts old saves. Will the numbers get updated to modified values and such, or will it just work for new games. As the game expanded beyond Blaire I did find that I pretty much never felt like using the sleep inducer, so I can kind of see why it got cut. Perhaps once the roster of characters expands a bit it might be more useful again.

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
From a gameplay point of view, having to grind Crystal's affection up by calling her, sleeping, calling her, sleeping for like 30 levels to get to the Downtown event after you form the connection is very unsatisfying. There really needs to be some inbetween stuff or for the grind to be reduce to like 40.

Also, can you add a $1 tier to your patreon Myscra?

Last edited:

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Is this the max you can reach?? (with relay placement?)
1633718204242.png

I feel like it is not.... but when I go to the phone to place relays I get a weird screen

1633718264017.png

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
The bright yellow text on bright white bg is not nice to look at or good to read. Pls change something about this.
I've been struggling with her text colour on all the screens, and its the one you can't change. ( I don't imagine there is an easy fix for this. I suspect her text colour is hard coded throughout the game.)

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes