HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
Also the library gopher job seems to be seriously overpaying... far more the the $50 that was advertised.
What's "far more"? There's a mental construct (Enthusiasm Driver) which raises your pay, do you have that active?

Edit: Found the name of the construct.

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Sorry just found a fairly serious typo, unless Blaire is hiding something we need to know about...
The page is called "Poolside massage"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You found the biggest secret in the game. Blaire is a shapshifter.

Also the library gopher job seems to be seriously overpaying... far more the the $50 that was advertised.
I'll look into the library job. Thanks for letting me know.

• Haha
Reactions: kvier

Burning Heretic

Sep 25, 2017
So, I just tested Gopher-ing at the University Library and it pays $112.50 per shift when you have the Enthusiasm Driver. I'm assuming (Under the hood) it's supposed to increase job pay by 25% but that a typo boosted it up to 125%.

Reactions: Malleee

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
In the city centre I can wait and observe, I have no indicator that I have finished levelling my powers in this area, but on both obfuscate and telepathy skills I get no improvement when I get an event, I also occasionally just get an empty text box rather than an event.

bug.jpg

Last edited:

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
OK bit lost on what to do.
Trying to progress Kiara's path right now, I've hit 2 road blocks in her dream maze. A squid room, which I presume I need the anti-squid tactics for. (which I have learned) and the flying hammer.. which I think I will need the self deception book the store was advertising, but which seems to have disappeared from the mall store now I need it.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Trying to progress Kiara's path right now, I've hit 2 road blocks in her dream maze. A squid room, which I presume I need the anti-squid tactics for. (which I have learned) and the flying hammer.. which I think I will need the self deception book the store was advertising, but which seems to have disappeared from the mall store now I need it.
If you already bought the book, you have to figure out how to give it to her. Use your phone

Jan 8, 2019
You need to go back to the crazy squid man even after learning 4 of 4 times. After that you should be able to fight off the tentacles.

Send her the self-deception book by phone message.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I must be missing something?

I have no ability to send the book on the phone, no numbers are listed. (and I don't think it was available to purchase previously, and I cant work out how to find in in an inventory. (but it's not in the shop in the mall where I remember seeing it, or in the sex shop. and I can't see it as a greyed out previously purchased item.)

Trained again with squid man... did not seem to change anything when I went back to the dream.

Last edited:

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm I've not really progressed the Prisim stuff, I've only just got to the point where she's not wearing a uniform is that content delaying kiara's progression?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
The book you only need on some Kiara paths. In others you must have her do a self-hypnosis project via your phone. Forgot what it was called exactly.

Prism ... naw, got nothing to do with it.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm another text issue:

Prism: "Yeah, the Society usually puts a few clips of uniformed Supers handing out blankets or serving stew but then it's on to the next crisis. Unfortunately, I can't help out with the aftermath as much as I can, there are other people that can do that and I'm often needed elsewhere."

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I must be missing something?
Missed the 10 step maze... I had activated it several times but must not have had the time to complete it, though I had successfully finished it so was not attempting it... now the squid stuff is working, presuming I will have to raise trust some more.

My next question relates my current choice.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Any romance options?
That is a hard question to answer.
This only takes into account where I am in the story.

Blaire is a girl who's head has been screwed with by her parents, you use your abilities to turn her back a housewife type, which is where her natural priorities lie according to her mind scape.
Kiara is a childhood friend who likes sex.. romance is not really her thing in the story. A co antagonist perhaps and seems unlikely to become a relationship.
Prism is a superhero, certainly its unclear where I am up to if you can romance her, it might be possible right now she is immune to powered mind manipulation... romance could be a possible path.

The author might have said something earlier but I have missed it if so.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
That is a hard question to answer.
This only takes into account where I am in the story.

Blaire is a girl who's head has been screwed with by her parents, you use your abilities to turn her back a housewife type, which is where her natural priorities lie according to her mind scape.
Kiara is a childhood friend who likes sex.. romance is not really her thing in the story. A co antagonist perhaps and seems unlikely to become a relationship.
Prism is a superhero, certainly its unclear where I am up to if you can romance her, it might be possible right now she is immune to powered mind manipulation... romance could be a possible path.

The author might have said something earlier but I have missed it if so.
Thanks.
Is Blaire married or something? Because I don't like any type of ntr or cheating.
Kiara can go fuck herself.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
No Blaire is not in any kind of relationship, she seems single, though seems like she's experienced if you have an issue with that.

NTR? Only if you want to send her down that path, though that would actually seem like turning her away from who she is in her head... She's actually part of the story for me that makes me want to step back from the other relationships. but you can't.. (which is ok, the story is about someone who nature is not going to be one girl.)

I sort of feel that way about Kiara, but to be fair, she caught the MC trying to get in her head with out losing her shit over it so.. in some respects how she's behaved is right.. my issue is with how the mc is going to react to that... which is "not really: I'm guessing, I would like to "friend zone" that character a little more than the story will allow I suspect... she also does not appeal to me physically.. which impacts how I feel about her development

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
No Blaire is not in any kind of relationship, she seems single, though seems like she's experienced if you have an issue with that.

NTR? Only if you want to send her down that path, though that would actually seem like turning her away from who she is in her head... She's actually part of the story for me that makes me want to step back from the other relationships. but you can't.. (which is ok, the story is about someone who nature is not going to be one girl.)

I sort of feel that way about Kiara, but to be fair, she caught the MC trying to get in her head with out losing her shit over it so.. in some respects how she's behaved is right.. my issue is with how the mc is going to react to that... which is "not really: I'm guessing, I would like to "friend zone" that character a little more than the story will allow I suspect... she also does not appeal to me physically.. which impacts how I feel about her development
I don't have any issue with anyone being experienced, as long as they aren't a slut or a fuckboy.
Which is why Kiara can go fuck herself.
Blaire seems to be the vanilla option of this game, so if multiple endings are planned, I'll happily choose her good ending.
I'm curious how Prism's content will turn out to be, hope she will try to guide protagonist to the good path.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Blaire is not in a serious relationship at the start of the game, though she has had a pretty normal dating life. It's one of the reason's the MC can form a connection to her in the first place. He doesn't go for people that are taken.

I don't have any issue with anyone being experienced, as long as they aren't a slut or a fuckboy.
Which is why Kiara can go fuck herself.
Blaire seems to be the vanilla option of this game, so if multiple endings are planned, I'll happily choose her good ending.
I'm curious how Prism's content will turn out to be, hope she will try to guide protagonist to the good path.
If Kiara had the MC's powers she would absolutely be a typical mind control game MC. Prism is a hero through and through. There is/will be an angel/devil on the shoulder type dynamic between the two of them (Also, the connection's influence does work both ways, so the women have some influence on the MC as well, he's not skilled enough to block it yet).

Reactions: moodle
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes