HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
If Kiara had the MC's powers she would absolutely be a typical mind control game MC. Prism is a hero through and through. There is/will be an angel/devil on the shoulder type dynamic between the two of them (Also, the connection's influence does work both ways, so the women have some influence on the MC as well, he's not skilled enough to block it yet).
Will she be able to turn protagonist into one? Superhero with mind control powers is pretty neat.
Imagine Xavier, but he's actually doing something useful.:Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: tpk

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Will she be able to turn protagonist into one? Superhero with mind control powers is pretty neat.
Imagine Xavier, but he's actually doing something useful.:Kappa:
Actually I think there are some more interesting dynamics going on here, and it's worth mentioning them.

I'm going to start with this Dev is one of my favourites in terms of story. (At this point).

You have a very interesting dynamic going on between heroes and villains, the heroes are definitely up to some shifty stuff. We're talking "1984, Brazil, animal farm" kinds of stuff, They are good, but that does not mean they are ethical. The villains don't currently have any real roles in the story but I can well believe some of them are James Bond/Nosferatu/Vlad the Impaler/or just Vector/Syndrome/Grue villain kind of bad. (Syndrome/Grue are actually remarkable on point in many respects)

Now

Superpowers while not common are not uncommon either, it seems that a small percentage of the general public might have some minor power, one of Blair's friends proves to be, at least, minorly pyrokinetic at one point.. She does not seem to be tracked and the MC does not note any mind defence active so she would be untrained and unnoticed by the Super"heroes"

You have a mentor and they're a supervillain, the heroes are happy to kill him, they certainly rob banks, but beyond that sort of evil they are extremely ethical, honestly mind powers of any sort are extremely powerful, plus they are effectively immortal. That said right now they're in your head, they have had several prime opportunities to subvert the people around you, and are taking extreme care not to do so, have offered support in whatever path you chose to take and have suggested that you could work with them.. (and if you are gay/bi (the MC is not) his probably up for that too when he gets a body, though that is possibly optional, he's pretty clear on his stance on sex.. "Yes please! two, or more, consenting adults can do what every we kink want.".)

This is saying allot about the supers, I suspect there are several superheroes we are yet to meet that do not follow this set of ideals. "Erase some memories for the greater good", "lock them up as there powers are too dangerous to be allowed out. (of our control)".

This story is not about being a Hero or a villain, though I suspect you will be able to behave a little like both, the nature of this game is such that any diverging paths would require a lot of extra writing from Myscra. I would not expect too much there, we're in for a fairly linear story.

Blaire is never really going to be a good conscience, she loves the protagonist, (the worst part of this love is that it exists before he messes, for want of a better word, with her head, it's her family imposed priorities that led her to be dismissive of him in the past, which explains her demeaner at the start, and is an extremely sad way to live your life.) You can somewhat direct her path, but, honestly whatever you do is going to leave her not really caring if you are good or evil. I honestly would like Blaire to have more agency, but... the issue is that true to her core motivations her agency is going to be exactly what she is doing. Honestly the MC needs to buy her some flowers, or get up earlier every now and again and help with the cleaning. Blaire deserves more from the MC than she got from her family.)

Kiara is a terrible conscience, she's possibly a genius, and while that's not classed as a power, it all to often comes with the word "evil" in front of it, she's certainly selfish, and used the mc to restructure her priorities to her desires, and the MC is a little naive here and effectively does it blindfolded so we have no idea what she did. She is your friend, but for Kiara... its possible that friendship is a thing she could sacrifice or abuse for her own greater good. And imgaine if you were given the option to restructure your own priorities are you sure you would put them in the correct order if that order made you a lazy slob, or might you raise things like work/gym ethic and such? She's certainly been abusing the MC's trust so far.

lol far more than I intended on writing.. :)

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Kiara is a terrible conscience, she's possibly a genius, and while that's not classed as a power, it all to often comes with the word "evil" in front of it, she's certainly selfish, and used the mc to restructure her priorities to her desires, and the MC is a little naive here and effectively does it blindfolded so we have no idea what she did. She is your friend, but for Kiara... its possible that friendship is a thing she could sacrifice or abuse for her own greater good. And imgaine if you were given the option to restructure your own priorities are you sure you would put them in the correct order if that order made you a lazy slob, or might you raise things like work/gym ethic and such? She's certainly been abusing the MC's trust so far.
You might find the current bad ends to be interesting views on Kiara's demeanor.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
You might find the current bad ends to be interesting views on Kiara's demeanor.
I will be quite interested, and I am only commenting on where I am up to... care to point me in the right direction on the partner vs sidekick choice? I'm not really clear on what these actually do..

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
More bugs:

Excelsior is apparently chatting up men :) good for him:

Prism: "Absolute genius, loves experimenting and building things, and often forgets to eat unless his AI assistant reminds him to stop working. He's oddly protective over Photona even though she can literally cut a tank in half just by staring at it. Excelsior actually stops to make small talk with men and occasionally asks me to help test out some of his consumer inventions. I got the last few of his phones months early for free. He and Photona are very different people and, in all honesty, their relationship has always struck me as strange … "

Showing a variable rather than name on all these buttons

1631217077944.png

Prisim becomes crystal in some of the text

1631218517744.png

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
care to point me in the right direction on the partner vs sidekick choice? I'm not really clear on what these actually do..
Neither will get you what you want; Kiara is too vital to the story (at least so far) for you to be able to write her off.

Beyond that, it changes basically every interaction with her. Sometimes the differences are subtle (for example: the sex scenes in her room are different in flavor but the same approximate idea - irrumatio on sidekick path but fellatio on partners path), but sometimes they're not (there's non-overlapping content depending on partner vs sidekick and the result of the Gold door dreamwalk)

Reactions: Malleee

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Neither will get you what you want; Kiara is too vital to the story (at least so far) for you to be able to write her off.

Beyond that, it changes basically every interaction with her. Sometimes the differences are subtle (for example: the sex scenes in her room are different in flavor but the same approximate idea - irrumatio on sidekick path but fellatio on partners path), but sometimes they're not (there's non-overlapping content depending on partner vs sidekick and the result of the Gold door dreamwalk)
Thanks for the answer, though as you might guess I've passed it now. (and teaching me a new word. -irrumatio )

I don't expect her to be excluded from the story, nor would I ask the dev to do so, I wanted more distance from a flawed character (Which is great) that looked to be heading somewhere I was not interested in following, I mainly wanted the character to have a little more culpability/trustworthiness which she actually gets.

I chose the partner path, seemed like it would give her more autonomy, and to be honest sidekick screams "I'm better than you", which seemed a betrayal of the established character relationship, that said there were some important character development (?) in her story that showed genuine concern over possible negative consequences regarding her actions. (I guess I like flawed characters developing, up till the gold door was not a lot of trust shown between these two, and I was beginning to wonder how they ever came to be friends.)

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
Sorry if any of these corrections have already been covered, but I can't face going through all the existing lists right now!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers

Thug

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
I chose the partner path, seemed like it would give her more autonomy, and to be honest sidekick screams "I'm better than you", which seemed a betrayal of the established character relationship,
Yes an no. I read it as "Hey, I'm the one with the powers here. You're an 'auxiliary' at best" (in the rules of this world), and getting to be a sidekick to a genuine Super is still very special.

(I guess I like flawed characters developing, up till the gold door was not a lot of trust shown between these two, and I was beginning to wonder how they ever came to be friends.)
There's a fine line between trusting your friends, and trusting your friends to muck aroun dinside your mind!

Is prisims name actually Crystal?? I might have missed it if it was revealed at some point?
Yes. Get close enough to her and she reveals this.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm Kiara asked me to place a box in a factory in the harbour district, I did this and got a message while I was wondering around down there but now I can't take any more missions from the secure phone link she just asks me to complete placing the relays...

I've looked around but cant seem to find anywhere else another one could go... is this bugged or am I missing something obvious?

Last edited:

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Theses 3 lines of code have got me into trouble....

<<elseif $prism.rap gt 30 and $prism.rap lte 45 and $storyline.prismQuest gte 11>>\
<<elseif $prism.rap gt 45 and $prism.rap lte 60 and $storyline.prismQuest is 11>>\
<<elseif $prism.rap gt 45 and $prism.rap lte 60 and $storyline.prismQuest gte 12>>\

Prism.rap is 93 and $storyline.prismQuest is 12

I don't know how I could have got the second one (where she reveals her identity.) I hit the first one, but the second one is impossible to get to from there. and now the 3rd one cant be reached either as $prism.rap is far too high.

I've just been listening to all the talk options, and not sure how but Rap keeps growing..

oh and this is also impossible

if $storyline.prismQuest lt 12>>I've never even used my real name. <<elseif $storyline.prismQuest gte12

as she tells you her real name on 11

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Theses 3 lines of code have got me into trouble....

<<elseif $prism.rap gt 30 and $prism.rap lte 45 and $storyline.prismQuest gte 11>>\
<<elseif $prism.rap gt 45 and $prism.rap lte 60 and $storyline.prismQuest is 11>>\
<<elseif $prism.rap gt 45 and $prism.rap lte 60 and $storyline.prismQuest gte 12>>\

Prism.rap is 93 and $storyline.prismQuest is 12

I don't know how I could have got the second one (where she reveals her identity.) I hit the first one, but the second one is impossible to get to from there. and now the 3rd one cant be reached either as $prism.rap is far too high.

I've just been listening to all the talk options, and not sure how but Rap keeps growing..

oh and this is also impossible

if $storyline.prismQuest lt 12>>I've never even used my real name. <<elseif $storyline.prismQuest gte12

as she tells you her real name on 11
I have not looked at the code you are digging through so I can't make an informed statement about it, (a guess would be that anything less than 46 was a bad result :shrug: ) but I can say that I triggered a scene where prism told me her real name through normal gameplay means.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I chose the partner path, seemed like it would give her more autonomy, and to be honest sidekick screams "I'm better than you", which seemed a betrayal of the established character relationship, that said there were some important character development (?) in her story that showed genuine concern over possible negative consequences regarding her actions. (I guess I like flawed characters developing, up till the gold door was not a lot of trust shown between these two, and I was beginning to wonder how they ever came to be friends.)
The only way I can personally accept the Sidekick path is that Kiara does admit she thinks being mind controlled is a real turn on - as arousing as controlling other people.

That said, starting from the premise when starting the game, the MC is a loser and Kiara is Going Places, and putting her in the Sidekick roll just feels cheap. And in the bad ends, she's just fine without you anyway

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I have not looked at the code you are digging through so I can't make an informed statement about it, (a guess would be that anything less than 46 was a bad result :shrug: ) but I can say that I triggered a scene where prism told me her real name through normal gameplay means.
You are correct I must have gotten it and missed it. PrisimQuest is only changed to 12 by the reveal.

However: this is the last intro text bit...
6. elseif $prism.rap gt 45 and $prism.rap lte 60 and $storyline.prismQuest gte 12

However rap keeps growing and you fall out of the code.

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
The only way I can personally accept the Sidekick path is that Kiara does admit she thinks being mind controlled is a real turn on - as arousing as controlling other people.

That said, starting from the premise when starting the game, the MC is a loser and Kiara is Going Places, and putting her in the Sidekick roll just feels cheap. And in the bad ends, she's just fine without you anyway
well, I think she does say something like that BEFORE getting that branch, latter it definitely gets confirmed when you get to the other branch. Honestly, I went both, the partner one because of the same reason as people seem to choose that one, and the sidekick because if something went bad after the super path starts maybe she could be safe if something bad happens (I mean: I would take her more as Oracle and Batman than an active sidekick). but I think the sidekick path is memeier in the special scenes.

As something different, I think the *upgrade to psychic powers* that is in the checklist could be like a second tier of sorts so it can develop more things in people (who knows maybe even powers, so maybe Blaire could have some).

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
Another bug report... not a biggie though - doesn't affect gameplay much.

If you use your skill to put a girl to sleep at an odd time, and then dreamwalk and increase your connection with her, when you wake it should be the following day, but because you might be at the pool or in class, rather than in their bed room, things seem to get a bit confused with the time of day label, etc. Moving around a bit and passing some time seems to fix things.

ERkjrk

Sep 15, 2021
I just wanted to say I really like this game's setting and descriptions. I think it's great. It's one of those games where the h-content gets in the way, because the rest of the game is just so good.

Reactions: tpk

Idneko

Jul 17, 2017
I'm trying to get farther in the prism content and she can hang out at the house and we can discuss all topics, but I can't seem to get beyond that, it says I have to have rapport at 60 and do the costume and name events before hanging downtown. How do I check rapport? And what is the costume event? I have Kiara and Mine's codenames, and I've had her look at costumes while shopping with her mother, but not sure beyond that, any help is appreciated. Also, love the game! 5 star 10/10.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes