HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
mmm, I got to where we can help Crystal in some investigations, how do we do it exactly?

I picked the Gym, but idk what to do as I can't select the place.

also, I started from the beginning with this update, what is the trigger for the umbralette escape scene? She is following me (presumably) and I haven't seen the scene yet in the playthrough

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do i get past the hammer i have 36 stealth but i cant sneak past it even through the hint says i only need 20+.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
mmm, I got to where we can help Crystal in some investigations, how do we do it exactly?

I picked the Gym, but idk what to do as I can't select the place.

also, I started from the beginning with this update, what is the trigger for the umbralette escape scene? She is following me (presumably) and I haven't seen the scene yet in the playthrough
1) Talk to Chadwick at the gym on Main Street

2) Just keep following Prism's storyline

How do i get past the hammer i have 36 stealth but i cant sneak past it even through the hint says i only need 20+.
If Kiara's your partner, you need to buy her a book, if she's your sidekick you need to send her on a special mission.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Partner? Sidekick? I don't know what you mean by any of those.
After you reach level 3 with Kiara you have to choose whether she'll be your partner or your sidekick.

If you haven't got to level 3 yet, you can't get past the hammer - there's another puzzle in her dream that has to be solved first.

RickRick

Dec 3, 2017
Those black text on grey background screenshots really make me want to try this out. Seriously, for my eyes that is the easiest way to read text.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Can you ask Cerebralite for help?
Dev: "Level 3 requires:
1) Curiosity and Trust to 30 ✔
2) In her dreamscape, you need to get past the silver door by draining the water in the Flooded room. Searching the Fountain will help with this.
3) In her dreamscape, get past the squid room. You will need to speak to the crazy man who sometimes shows up at the park in the mornings and afternoons to figure a way out around the tentacles."
I have found no fountain or squid only hammer and i have been all over her dreamscape.

Feb 22, 2018
2) In her dreamscape, you need to get past the silver door by draining the water in the Flooded room. Searching the Fountain will help with this.
3) In her dreamscape, get past the squid room. You will need to speak to the crazy man who sometimes shows up at the park in the mornings and afternoons to figure a way out around the tentacles."
I have found no fountain or squid only hammer and i have been all over her dreamscape.
There might be something you need to click on in the room descriptions.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
From the start of Kiara's dream, go to the main hall, then north twice. You'll find the Fountain. Click basin in the description, then pull out the plug. Go west, north, then east and you'll find the Flooded room.

Reactions: Penultimateanon
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes