HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
"You give him the mental equivalent of a raised eyebrow"

This crank me up more then it should. guess i need appointment with a shrink...lol

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
1) Talk to Chadwick at the gym on Main Street

2) Just keep following Prism's storyline

If Kiara's your partner, you need to buy her a book, if she's your sidekick you need to send her on a special mission.
So whenever i try to talk to him, it just says "Ask about..." but then there are no options, I've looked at the gym and it says i need to find someone who knows where it is.

GrumpyOlCoot

Oct 23, 2021
I'll admit, I've gotten plain stuck on the gym investigation. It asks about who the gym demon looks like, but, I can't think of anyone, nor is any blind stumbling producing leads. May need a nudge.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Those black text on grey background screenshots really make me want to try this out. Seriously, for my eyes that is the easiest way to read text.
Same here, the classic white on black always gave me eye strain.

I hate Adaline, but I really want to fuck her.
Then I have done my job well...

There are no endings for any character. We just get to get them to whatever level.
There is an end to the content.
oh?
i thought the changelog says there is ending for her
I actually did throw in an ending for Blaire on a whim one day when I had some time to kill. It will most likely require a fresh save. You have to: Max her out without forming a connection to anyone else (so level 0 for Kiara and Prism) and then waiting a certain number of days (I think I have it at 75ish? too lazy to look it up)

I'll admit, I've gotten plain stuck on the gym investigation. It asks about who the gym demon looks like, but, I can't think of anyone, nor is any blind stumbling producing leads. May need a nudge.
There is a certain book you can buy at the mall that may be helpful

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
There's 1 message from Blaire which says to call her back, but nothing happens after calling her.
There are two types of call backs for Blaire, one is her asking you on a date (check the calendar for the when and where) and the other is to just complain about something (which doesn't have a follow up)

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Commenting

May 17, 2020
From the start of Kiara's dream, go to the main hall, then north twice. You'll find the Fountain. Click basin in the description, then pull out the plug. Go west, north, then east and you'll find the Flooded room.
1647974604275.png

I can click go to the fountain room, but I can't click on basin or pull out a plug (I think I did it in a previous dream randomly).

May 2, 2017
Man, this is a fantastic game. Most of the games on here have terrible writing/characterization and are buoyed solely on nice renders, and that absolutely bores me. This game manages to not only be sexy as hell, but also has writing so good that I would still read this, even if it wasn't a game and had nothing to do with sex. I'm not even that far into this and it's easily shot into my top 3 games on this site.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 1717235

I can click go to the fountain room, but I can't click on basin or pull out a plug (I think I did it in a previous dream randomly).
If the plug has been pulled then you should be able to proceed to the silver door. If not, there may be a bug.

Man, this is a fantastic game. Most of the games on here have terrible writing/characterization and are buoyed solely on nice renders, and that absolutely bores me. This game manages to not only be sexy as hell, but also has writing so good that I would still read this, even if it wasn't a game and had nothing to do with sex. I'm not even that far into this and it's easily shot into my top 3 games on this site.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the game. I had a similar feeling with a lot of games, which inspired me to finally start the project.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I thought that saves were supposed to work between versions now, but it's not for me. Using FF for html games.

Commenting

May 17, 2020
If the plug has been pulled then you should be able to proceed to the silver door. If not, there may be a bug.
I already unlocked the silver door, but going inside I can only jump into a pit and then you fall for ages until you wake up

KFCMan

May 4, 2017
So I'm stuck and was checking the spoiler text for Prim's questline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it says but in her dream I don't see anything in what I thought I remembered was her trophy room
am I getting the wrong one? Also I've been going into every room and not finding anything, not even any of the specific
rooms seem to lead to what I'm looking for.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes