HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I already unlocked the silver door, but going inside I can only jump into a pit and then you fall for ages until you wake up
The door to the west leads to an important room (assuming all other requirements are met)

So I'm stuck and was checking the spoiler text for Prim's questline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it says but in her dream I don't see anything in what I thought I remembered was her trophy room
am I getting the wrong one? Also I've been going into every room and not finding anything, not even any of the specific
rooms seem to lead to what I'm looking for.
The trophy room is in the penthouse section of the dreamscape. You need to find the keycard for the elevator, take it up to the top, through the bedroom, and break into the door in the bedroom

Reactions: Byzantine
Oct 19, 2021
I just found this game and I'm blown the fuck away. It is well-written, cogent and well-paced. There is an amusing sense of place, more emotional intelligence than most works of fiction, and percipient social commentary. Hell, even the sex scenes are well-written (for the most part; the grammar suffers here).

I just came here for a mind-control fuckstory, and got an actual work of art.

May 2, 2017
1648109465103.png
Just a heads-up, there seems to be a bug where part of the "Challenge Kiara" text prompt shows up randomly when you set up the second relay on Main Street

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I just found this game and I'm blown the fuck away. It is well-written, cogent and well-paced. There is an amusing sense of place, more emotional intelligence than most works of fiction, and percipient social commentary. Hell, even the sex scenes are well-written (for the most part; the grammar suffers here).

I just came here for a mind-control fuckstory, and got an actual work of art.
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad to see people are enjoying my writing. The sex scenes tend to be the parts I rewrite the most whenever I read them because I always find some weird writing.

View attachment 1719547
Just a heads-up, there seems to be a bug where part of the "Challenge Kiara" text prompt shows up randomly when you set up the second relay on Main Street
Thanks for the heads up. It's the temporary variable curse that keeps on giving. I'll look into it

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
I kept getting lost in Kiara's mindscape, so I ended up making maps for all the levels so I knew where I was. Figured I should share them here with y'all.

Note that the maps are pretty spoiler-y vis a vis puzzle solutions, but they should be accurate for the most part. Lemme know if I forgot something.

(Also I know Prism's map is kind of visually noisy and messy, but that's because there's a lot going on in that level so gimme a break)

edit: updated Blaire's map to its new directional-based layout for 2.35c. Prism and Kiara should still be accurate. (still gotta add the location of the new Blaire scenes once I figure out how to unlock them lol)
edit2: updated Blaire's map (again) with the fantasy/nightmare requirements and fixed wrong reqirements for her lvl2 bond. Also I did something to Kiara's map but I don't remember what it was sooooooo. I'll update Prism's map in a few days once I finish this second playthrough. Also also made map images bigger and changed font to sans-serif
edit3: all maps updated to v3.0d.
edit4: Added maps for Nayika (not really nessecary) and Liane (much more nessecary). Up-to date as of v3.2a
edit5: Nayika's map updated for v3.3d
edit6: Liane's map updated for v3.4

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I kept getting lost in Kiara's mindscape, so I ended up making maps for all the levels so I knew where I was. Figured I should share them here with y'all.

Note that the maps are pretty spoiler-y vis a vis puzzle solutions, but they should be accurate for the most part. Lemme know if I forgot something.

(Also I know Prism's map is kind of visually noisy and messy, but that's because there's a lot going on in that level so gimme a break)
I'm going to apologize now for one of the mindscapes I'm planning in the future

appro

Jan 30, 2018
I'm completely lost on how to start the investigation on the Marina. Who am I supposed to talk to?

Neoncat1

Nov 19, 2020
The door to the west leads to an important room (assuming all other requirements are met)

The trophy room is in the penthouse section of the dreamscape. You need to find the keycard for the elevator, take it up to the top, through the bedroom, and break into the door in the bedroom
How do you break through the door in the bedroom?

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019

Great work! Only other thing you might want to think about is adding Blaire and Kiara's dreamforms

I'm completely lost on how to start the investigation on the Marina. Who am I supposed to talk to?
Talk to Adaline about yachts (you need some points with her to get the option). Then go to the Park District.

How do you break through the door in the bedroom?
Go to the harbor district at night. There's a random chance you'll have the option to 'Follow the Shadow'. Doing those events will teach you breaking and entering.

Reactions: Byzantine

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
So Chadwick doesn't have an option to tell me about the gym location that you're investigating. I noticed that he does improve his opinion of you every time you work out with Blaire though. So I'm wondering if you need to get his opinion high enough for that option to be available.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Also I'm getting this in the Downtown and Park District You have the strange feeling that you are being followed and get an occasional burst of lust from somewhere nearby. At one point, you are pretty sure you see a shadowy figure standing on the side of the building. You look closer but it turns out to be an oddly cast shadow from a nearby sign.

I'm not sure if this is another run-in with Nayika or the shadow bitch you mindfucked into a coma but I'm not sure how to get them to come play. I'm mostly caught up with current content.

Reactions: errata

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So Chadwick doesn't have an option to tell me about the gym location that you're investigating. I noticed that he does improve his opinion of you every time you work out with Blaire though. So I'm wondering if you need to get his opinion high enough for that option to be available.
His like score should be over 20 for this to pop up.

Also I'm getting this in the Downtown and Park District You have the strange feeling that you are being followed and get an occasional burst of lust from somewhere nearby. At one point, you are pretty sure you see a shadowy figure standing on the side of the building. You look closer but it turns out to be an oddly cast shadow from a nearby sign.

I'm not sure if this is another run-in with Nayika or the shadow bitch you mindfucked into a coma but I'm not sure how to get them to come play. I'm mostly caught up with current content.
This is Umbralette stalking you, No new content yet for this.

Howling8989

Apr 13, 2018
Hey, Myscra. I absolutely love your game! You have really managed to breathe life into your characters. Speaking of which, I hope you have a lot more planned for Vivienne. She is such a unique and captivating character! Her line about maintaining a little mystery to keep her allure is so spot on. I hope there will be many more interactions with her to open up. Maybe not as a full on thrall though. She doesn't seem like she needs any "therapy" from the MC, but I don't see why they couldn't have a FWB sort of thing without needing to create a link in her mind. I have a suspicion that V may play a hand in creating costumes for the MC and Kiara in the future though ;)

On a side note: I've run into a snag. I found all 4 of the bases in town, then I went
to purchase one, but when I try
I get a message stating I have no reason to go in there right now. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey, Myscra. I absolutely love your game! You have really managed to breathe life into your characters. Speaking of which, I hope you have a lot more planned for Vivienne. She is such a unique and captivating character! Her line about maintaining a little mystery to keep her allure is so spot on. I hope there will be many more interactions with her to open up. Maybe not as a full on thrall though. She doesn't seem like she needs any "therapy" from the MC, but I don't see why they couldn't have a FWB sort of thing without needing to create a link in her mind. I have a suspicion that V may play a hand in creating costumes for the MC and Kiara in the future though ;)

On a side note: I've run into a snag. I found all 4 of the bases in town, then I went
to purchase one, but when I try
I get a message stating I have no reason to go in there right now. What am I missing?
Thanks for the kind words. Vivienne is probably my favorite NPC so far and the next update will have some more stuff with her and her role in the story Hint:You're on the right track

Concerning your problem: As for the VIP lounge I checked the code and I had two different numbers for the being told that that Tychai were present and being actually able to see them. It turns out there is a one in ten chance that it says that their there but gives you the "no reason" message. If your comfortable with console commands, you can set the variable rannum5 to above 5 and it should work.

Howling8989

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for the kind words. Vivienne is probably my favorite NPC so far and the next update will have some more stuff with her and her role in the story Hint:You're on the right track

Concerning your problem: As for the VIP lounge I checked the code and I had two different numbers for the being told that that Tychai were present and being actually able to see them. It turns out there is a one in ten chance that it says that their there but gives you the "no reason" message. If your comfortable with console commands, you can set the variable rannum5 to above 5 and it should work.
Thank you, Myscra. I had to wait until the following weekend to try again since I'd already moved on into the early part of the week. But I went back the following Saturday and it let me in no problem this time. Didn't even have to try the console command... yet. It might come up again while I'm trying to build my favor with them.

And on yet another unrelated note - I think I spotted a bug. When you're playing poker in the bar, sometimes when you raise in the betting phase, it takes chips from those who have already folded. Which does make it quicker to clean out the other players, but I don't think that was intentional. It doesn't do this all the time though. Pure coincidence that I noticed it all.
Also, the Sketchy player is referred to as Shifty in the screen where it shows results of who won and who folded, etc.

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thank you, Myscra. I had to wait until the following weekend to try again since I'd already moved on into the early part of the week. But I went back the following Saturday and it let me in no problem this time. Didn't even have to try the console command... yet. It might come up again while I'm trying to build my favor with them.

And on yet another unrelated note - I think I spotted a bug. When you're playing poker in the bar, sometimes when you raise in the betting phase, it takes chips from those who have already folded. Which does make it quicker to clean out the other players, but I don't think that was intentional. It doesn't do this all the time though. Pure coincidence that I noticed it all.
Also, the Sketchy player is referred to as Shifty in the screen where it shows results of who won and who folded, etc.
I have to revisit the poker stuff and see if I can clean it up a bit, there are a few issues that pop up in some instances. I could not decide to call him sketchy or shifty and wound up using both. Thanks for the heads up.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes