HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
Your imagination isn't constrained by any pictures or animations in this game.
Happy reading!

FootLover532

Mar 5, 2021
So how big are the differences between sex-friend blaire and dedicated blaire?. I am a selfish guy so for me the ideal would be an in between where she is dedicated to you, but shes ok with you screwing other people plus you can bring her into threesomes.

V-room

Dec 23, 2021
So how big are the differences between sex-friend blaire and dedicated blaire?. I am a selfish guy so for me the ideal would be an in between where she is dedicated to you, but shes ok with you screwing other people plus you can bring her into threesomes.
Friends w/ benefit Blaire will fuck the main character and also fuck women she finds attractjve ( including kiara ) and invites main character to have threesomes . Dedicated Blaire will initially be jealous but will eventually get around to seeing the main character having sex with other women and will live in his house and do chores for him. Moreover she wont go to go parties in the dedicated path whereas in fwb path she goes to party atleast once a week that main character can attend as well

Reactions: FootLover532

FootLover532

Mar 5, 2021
Friends w/ benefit Blaire will fuck the main character and also fuck women she finds attractjve ( including kiara ) and invites main character to have threesomes . Dedicated Blaire will initially be jealous but will eventually get around to seeing the main character having sex with other women and will live in his house and do chores for him. Moreover she wont go to go parties in the dedicated path whereas in fwb path she goes to party atleast once a week that main character can attend as well
Damn too bad there is no best of both worlds. Ill probably do two saves dedicated as the main and just a side fwb to read the scenes

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
So I had arrived to when you enter into Prisms dream for the second time but I lost my saves. Could anyone provide me a save for that?

tallgoat

Aug 11, 2018
I am also experiencing this same trouble. I'm getting told to Progress with Prisim, but I'm also being told I'm at the end of the new content, so I have no idea where to go from there.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Since there are so few images (in terms of total size) you could try embedding them in the HTML file itself.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I would strongly prefer Myscra not bother embedding the images in the file. While it would make the file slightly more portable, embedding the images makes it basically impossible to do things like opening the city map in a second window until you've learned your way around, or modifying a character's background image. I don't know that either of those are things the get done by anybody, but I don't see a reason to take away the option and to add another step to production for a marginal portability improvement.

Reactions: moodle

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Am I done or does exceldrive not work? Clicking on the imagemap does nothing?

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Hey everyone, I need help trying to figure out how to trigger costume and base. I cant seem to trigger it nor figure it out.
I am also experiencing this same trouble. I'm getting told to Progress with Prisim, but I'm also being told I'm at the end of the new content, so I have no idea where to go from there.
Not sure exactly what stage you guys are at, but to get the base.
  • Use "Pass Time" or "Surf the Web" until you get the hint about a poker game at the docks.
  • Go there and win the game. Afterwards you'll be invited to meet some people at Club Red
  • Invite Prism over to talk and ask her about the Tychai
  • Go to Club Red with Prism and meet them

Am I done or does exceldrive not work? Clicking on the imagemap does nothing?
Make sure you update the image folder, there's a new map.png file and exceldrive wont work without it.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes