HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Croxxus

Jul 22, 2020
Need Some Help to progress with Blaire, it says:
In her dreamscape, you must find the trophies hidden in the storage room (off of the shop class) and place them in the main hall trophy room. "

I maxed out her stats for now and every time I go in her dreamscape I can't find this so called Storage Room whatever that might be

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Need Some Help to progress with Blaire, it says:
In her dreamscape, you must find the trophies hidden in the storage room (off of the shop class) and place them in the main hall trophy room. "

I maxed out her stats for now and every time I go in her dreamscape I can't find this so called Storage Room whatever that might be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Croxxus

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Figure that out on my own lol this my 1st time experiencing a UI like this. Now I am Stuck On The Golden Door For Blaire, dont understand what I gotta do it says Seal is broken for the the golden door.
If you mean Kiara, you ring a gong at the golden door, this spawns three keys to unlock the door. IIRC two of the keys are in rooms adjacent to the gong, and the last one is in the fountain room.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
How do I get access to lockpicking?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Occasionally at night there is a mysterious presence you can follow in the harbor area that teaches you breaking and entering. It seemed like there was about a 50/50 chance of the event every night, but there might also be some other criteria, because I usually don't see it the first week or so of exploring.

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
Occasionally at night there is a mysterious presence you can follow in the harbor area that teaches you breaking and entering. It seemed like there was about a 50/50 chance of the event every night, but there might also be some other criteria, because I usually don't see it the first week or so of exploring.
I think there might be a bug in the current version, because the event just isn't showing up for me during this playthrough...

[EDIT] Scratch that, I'm getting confused between "Lockpicking" and "Breaking and Entering" being different skills. Only reason the events aren't showing up for me is I've already learned B&E.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
how to do the sidekick mission for kiara lvl 4
and how to get this scene Sidekick Path -Program Testing - B1Mb0 - L3 - Titfuck

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
how to do the sidekick mission for kiara lvl 4
and how to get this scene Sidekick Path -Program Testing - B1Mb0 - L3 - Titfuck
I'm pretty sure all the mission stuff is accessed from phone menu once you have gotten far enough along with Kiara's story. If you can't take the mission, you might need to do other side missions first I guess. All of the program testing is done on the days when Kiara stays home all day working on her project. From a bit of digging into the html file it looks like the program testing might need to be done at each available level to unlock all the program testing variants, but that's mostly just a guess from looking at the raw code for a couple minutes so I could be wrong.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
The game is great, but it's sometimes almost impossible to navigate without walkthrough:

I called prism, told her I need her in the dreamscape so I don't break anything. She goes asleep. I go into dream - she's nowhere to be found.

Hint says "Summon her to the dreamscape" <= and how am I supposed to do that?

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
I called prism, told her I need her in the dreamscape so I don't break anything. She goes asleep. I go into dream - she's nowhere to be found.

Hint says "Summon her to the dreamscape" <= and how am I supposed to do that?
Go to the right location and there should be a button to summon her. She needs to know about Lucid Dreaming too I think.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Go to the right location and there should be a button to summon her. She needs to know about Lucid Dreaming too I think.
You're talking about first dreamwalking. I'm talking about the trophy room.
The sequence should be:
you call Prism
you tell her what you found
she agrees to join you
you both enter her dreamscape <= here's the problem, I enter the dream and she's nowhere to be found.

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
You're talking about first dreamwalking. I'm talking about the trophy room.
The sequence should be:
you call Prism
you tell her what you found
she agrees to join you
you both enter her dreamscape <= here's the problem, I enter the dream and she's nowhere to be found.
It's the same deal. She's not with you when you first enter. From memory, the button to call her was in Bedroom outside the Trophy room? But it's been a week since I did it myself and I don't have a save from just before to check, sorry.

LordOfMurder

Aug 18, 2017
Can't find the elevator key card for Crystal lvl 4.

Searching for a slightly different coloured bit of text is bad enough when it doesn't stand out at all and I have to mouse over each word to find it, it's even worse when there's 50 million rooms and they're all part of a confusing maze so it's impossible to tell if you're missing a room along the way or just missed mousing over the one word you needed.

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Can't find the elevator key card for Crystal lvl 4.

Searching for a slightly different coloured bit of text is bad enough when it doesn't stand out at all and I have to mouse over each word to find it, it's even worse when there's 50 million rooms and they're all part of a confusing maze so it's impossible to tell if you're missing a room along the way or just missed mousing over the one word you needed.
It's in the minefield with the bodies. If you investigate them, they turn out to be mannequins. One is in a suit and has the key card.

Reactions: LordOfMurder

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
any way to get this to work on android properly? the side bar thing takes up half the screen for me, if there was just a way to push it to the side or something it would be great

also the background color changes randomly from the black i selected to some sorta light gray and i find no option to change it

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
the side bar thing takes up half the screen for me, if there was just a way to push it to the side or something it would be great
Haven't tried Have now tried, and you can -
1. Import into Twine
2. Go to StoryStyle Sheet
3. Find & delete
Code:
#ui-bar-toggle {
    display: none;
}
4. Overwrite html file

... you now should have arrows back to minimize the sidebar (next to the history controls).
Below that is also the css for the bar itself, so technically you can try resizing it. But that way lies CSS madness.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im completely stuck, prism doesn't trigger cuz im supposed to do kiara, nothing i do with kiara increases any trust or curiosity or anything, the hint tells me to go to the copper door " In her dreamscape, make your way to the copper door room. You need to go through the rooms with the snake mural in an infinity symbol pattern staring to the left (W,N,E,S,E,N,W,S). " but thats an impossible path to take cuz if you instantly go west you just end up in the starting hall, and the copper door is firmly shut.

when i try to sneak past the hammer it just says that i have to have her be there but not see me but i cant buy her a blindfold or anything which would be the obvious solution, jumping down the pit throws me out, melting the door opened some doors but nothing relevent there to help me

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
im completely stuck, prism doesn't trigger cuz im supposed to do kiara, nothing i do with kiara increases any trust or curiosity or anything, the hint tells me to go to the copper door " In her dreamscape, make your way to the copper door room. You need to go through the rooms with the snake mural in an infinity symbol pattern staring to the left (W,N,E,S,E,N,W,S). " but thats an impossible path to take cuz if you instantly go west you just end up in the starting hall, and the copper door is firmly shut.
You need to start at the copper door when you go W,N,E,S,E,N,W,S.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes