HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Hello, really like this game, but I have a problem.
After the first dream walk with Prism is finished I`m stuck at level 2 with her.

When I loaded a save and replayed it, I saw that there is also a problem with the time (see attached screenshot) until I sleep.
I never get a visit from her after the first dream walk. And I can invite her to dream walk but there is no progress since I`m stuck on level 2.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I just started to play this game in v2.25 and switched to the hotfix version a some point.
Took a look and for that to show you day var has to be set to 8, there is code in game to catch and fix this, so I'm presuming you saved in the middle of this code execution process somehow. (or you managed to to this with the cheat menus? I've not used them, so I don't know if this could occur.)

Stuck at prism level 2? You mean the connection level displayed in the vault? Are you able to call her and ask her to come over? I'd need more information about your game state to really offer any help.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I'm also certain that there's a console command you can use to set the day, but i don't know it off hand.
As soon as the day ends it should fix itself.
However, the console change would be
Press f12 to open the console
Change to the console tab
cut and paste the next line down into the console text entry area and press enter.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.day = 1

Should set the day to Monday.

Ass-tune

Apr 1, 2018
This is a good news/bad news kind of thing:
Good:
First you have reached prisim.level is 3 and here is the hint for Prism level 3
"End of current content for Prism. I do recommend going on a date and debating the super society once you have reached 40 on her rapport and enjoyment."

Bad:
However I have found a bug in the save/code. The new code 2.25/2.25a created a new variable "storyline.prismquest" and this has led to your save having two "quest" variables. (I don't believe its affected game play as there are no checks on this yet.)
  1. prismQuest: 20
  2. prismquest: 21
Saves that hit PrismQuest 21 in versions 2.2 and earlier probably work fine. but I'm guessing you did the majority of your prism quests, or the last part at least, in the current version? I
The level 21 quest is likely not going to work correctly going forwards though this is an easy fix for Myscra and I can easily give you instructions on how to fix this in your save if needed once the code has been fixed at the source.

Myscra there are 3 lines of code that are affected in 2.25a (a case sensitive search will show them to you. But 2881, 2882 and 41310 are the line numbers for me in notepad++) ;)
I see, I was not aware that I had hit the end of current content. Lol, I've been an idiot running around trying to see if I missed something somewhere.

As for the bad news part, I had only started the game in 2.25 and had shifted to 2.25a after feeling stuck in my Prism Level's current state. As for the quest variables, I understand that I'd have to wait for Myscra to make the relevant changes to the code before I should edit the variable in my save, correct? Assuming Myscra makes the fix before the next build, what would I need to do to fix my save on my end? I would guess deleting the new variable and updating the old one to reflect the current number is the way to go? Either way, I'll wait for confirmation before I fuckup my save file.

All in all, again, thanks for the prompt help, mate.

kscnoname

Jul 1, 2017
if you have cheats enabled you can simply set the day. I've only seen something like this happen when attempting to change day/time of day in an unexpected way using said cheat menu.

I'm also certain that there's a console command you can use to set the day, but i don't know it off hand.

while both of those options won't do anything for whatever happened to put you in that state, and depending on the particulars it may cause other issues later, it should at least let you progress.
I don't have cheat enabled so I'm not sure where this bug comes from.
But I`m sure that I don't want to replay from the start, as long as its not clear if it can happen again.

So I would appreciate if you could tell me how I could set the day via console our raise the level of Prism.

Thanks in advance

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I don't have cheat enabled so I'm not sure where this bug comes from.
But I`m sure that I don't want to replay from the start, as long as its not clear if it can happen again.

So I would appreciate if you could tell me how I could set the day via console our raise the level of Prism.

Thanks in advance
Opening the console will depend on the browser you are using. It is probably going to be listed as a developer tool. Other than that, Malleee posted instructions on to do to adjust the day of the week yesterday. Changing Prism's level would itself be as easy as changing the day, but unless you know exactly what variables to set to what values, changing her level is very bandaid fix to a problem.(I haven't looked at the game in code form in a good while, so I couldn't begin to help guide you through getting level 3 prism properly set up.)

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
As for the bad news part, I had only started the game in 2.25 and had shifted to 2.25a after feeling stuck in my Prism Level's current state. As for the quest variables, I understand that I'd have to wait for Myscra to make the relevant changes to the code before I should edit the variable in my save, correct?
So I would not advise doing anything at this point. Myscra will likely fix it and could eaisly provide a fix that requires nothing of you. (a hidden check for the bad variable name value and then copy it to the correct place, or some other fix)

To change/fix to the actual variable is easy enough to do manually "SugarCube.State.active.variables.storyline.prismQuest = 21" in the console would work, but I would hold off till Myscra has had their chance to address the issue.. Less work on your part, and less risk of me being an idiot and not seeing some change Myscra is intending... though I'm pretty sure that is not the case.

No worries happy to help.

Reactions: Ass-tune

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
As previously noted I gave (chrome or IE based instructions for fixing the day.. I would not mess witrh Prisim's level variables there are at least 2 that affect what she does and they often cross reference with other variables regarding her rapport and other statuses.

I find it weird that the day does not fix itself. for it to be displaying "???" it has to be set to 8 and that occurrence seems to be deliberate. I'm quite curious as to what is going on here.

kscnoname

Jul 1, 2017
As previously noted I gave (chrome or IE based instructions for fixing the day.. I would not mess witrh Prisim's level variables there are at least 2 that affect what she does and they often cross reference with other variables regarding her rapport and other statuses.

I find it weird that the day does not fix itself. for it to be displaying "???" it has to be set to 8 and that occurrence seems to be deliberate. I'm quite curious as to what is going on here.
Thank you all for the tips, but I also think it is best to wait for an update.
I tried setting the day to Monday before going to bed, but I'm still stuck at level two.

I uploaded a save if someone wants to check, but I will wait for an update.

Thanks

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Bro I'm just a bit into the game and when Cerebralite said "Okay, first things first, let's talk Cialdini" I laughed, bc damn, I didn't expect this to be written by someone who actually somewhat knows what they are talking about, this is great.
Cant go wrong with abusing Commitment and Consistency or Scarcity to get your way :).

I want Liane. I understand it will be hard to write into the story, but just the thought of her hearing "me" and Kiara getting it on making her horny. There is already the story thing of her getting all flustered after an MC and Kiara dance.
I know it will be tricky. But sleeping with your gf's (she's not your gf, I know) mom is just so appealing to me.
I'm drunk; pardon any of the things that you can't understand.
She's coming eventually, in more ways then one. Ba Dum Tss

This is a good news/bad news kind of thing:
Good:
First you have reached prisim.level is 3 and here is the hint for Prism level 3
"End of current content for Prism. I do recommend going on a date and debating the super society once you have reached 40 on her rapport and enjoyment."

Bad:
However I have found a bug in the save/code. The new code 2.25/2.25a created a new variable "storyline.prismquest" and this has led to your save having two "quest" variables. (I don't believe its affected game play as there are no checks on this yet.)
  1. prismQuest: 20
  2. prismquest: 21
Saves that hit PrismQuest 21 in versions 2.2 and earlier probably work fine. but I'm guessing you did the majority of your prism quests, or the last part at least, in the current version? I
The level 21 quest is likely not going to work correctly going forwards though this is an easy fix for Myscra and I can easily give you instructions on how to fix this in your save if needed once the code has been fixed at the source.

Myscra there are 3 lines of code that are affected in 2.25a (a case sensitive search will show them to you. But 2881, 2882 and 41310 are the line numbers for me in notepad++) ;)
Crap, I rushed it and messed something so small up. Thanks for the heads up. I'll add it in the next update to fix it.

I see, I was not aware that I had hit the end of current content. Lol, I've been an idiot running around trying to see if I missed something somewhere.

As for the bad news part, I had only started the game in 2.25 and had shifted to 2.25a after feeling stuck in my Prism Level's current state. As for the quest variables, I understand that I'd have to wait for Myscra to make the relevant changes to the code before I should edit the variable in my save, correct? Assuming Myscra makes the fix before the next build, what would I need to do to fix my save on my end? I would guess deleting the new variable and updating the old one to reflect the current number is the way to go? Either way, I'll wait for confirmation before I fuckup my save file.

All in all, again, thanks for the prompt help, mate.
So I would not advise doing anything at this point. Myscra will likely fix it and could eaisly provide a fix that requires nothing of you. (a hidden check for the bad variable name value and then copy it to the correct place, or some other fix)

To change/fix to the actual variable is easy enough to do manually "SugarCube.State.active.variables.storyline.prismQuest = 21" in the console would work, but I would hold off till Myscra has had their chance to address the issue.. Less work on your part, and less risk of me being an idiot and not seeing some change Myscra is intending... though I'm pretty sure that is not the case.

No worries happy to help.
Malleee's fix will do the trick and wont mess anything up. Currently there is only the final scene associated with prismQuest = 21 so you're not missing much if you don't fix it (though I do recommend)

Thank you all for the tips, but I also think it is best to wait for an update.
I tried setting the day to Monday before going to bed, but I'm still stuck at level two.

I uploaded a save if someone wants to check, but I will wait for an update.

Thanks
So i figured out where the ??? came from, since you advanced on Sunday it added +1 to that to get the ??? variable. Not sure how I missed that.

So I'm not seeing anything wrong with your save. Prism does not automatically visit after level 2. All of the variables look appropriate except for the prismquest one. I made a type so it's messing with it. If you put this in the console SugarCube.State.active.variables.storyline.prismQuest = 21 it will fix the issue. Then you can use the lounge to see where to go from there.

I'm currently in planning mode and not bug hunting mode, so let me know if I'm completely missing the point.

Reactions: Penultimateanon

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
What is the code for the door by the Giga cannon? I'm a bit stumped.
Sure I can somewhat help.

I seem to recall a clue for sequencing these numbers but I can recall where you get it. If someone can remind me I'll update this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 24, 2017
Been loving this so far.
"Sam hangs out in the psychic lounge he manifested in your brain (which may or may not have erased your memories of what beets taste like)."

The writing has been outstanding so far. I'll probably leave a review once I'm done.

Edit: Myscra Have you read Worm?

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Damn! I cleared my cookies the other day not realizing this would wipe all of my saves. :( I should have saved to disk. I had a save with a fully unlocked gallery that I'll have to rebuild.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Been loving this so far.
"Sam hangs out in the psychic lounge he manifested in your brain (which may or may not have erased your memories of what beets taste like)."

The writing has been outstanding so far. I'll probably leave a review once I'm done.

Edit: Myscra Have you read Worm?
Thanks, I'm happy people are actually catching these. As for Worm, I have read it and loved it. I kind of fell off towards the end but I plan on getting back into it eventually.

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks, I'm happy people are actually catching these. As for Worm, I have read it and loved it. I kind of fell off towards the end but I plan on getting back into it eventually.
Thought so! I got some heavy Protectorate vibes regarding the Super Society. Sam's grey morality was a bit of a tip-off too.

I'm in the same boat as you regarding finishing Worm. I feel like I'd need to start from the beginning again and jeez that's a lot of stuff to work through just to get back to where I was.

I'm not sure how far I am into the game; I just made the Sidekick/Partner decision split and I've completed Blaire's mind maze. I find myself torn between asking for content with Liane and serious conflict & drama regarding the Super Society, haha. Either way, I'm looking forward to what comes next.

IamTheSmoke

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone please help me Im either stuck or am an idiot or both....

How do we get pass the Giga Cannon I get to that part of Prism's dream and I don't know how to progress it says " You're going to need some kind of distraction to get to the next building. " but I don't know what said distraction is... I've been in every room and also have these items : Curlon Disintegrator Staff, Elevator Key Card, Hexagon Sceptor ... pls help :FacePalm:

>>> Nevermind I got it.... I didn't realize that i could make one of the drones follow me around :WeSmart:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes