HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
I noticed a bug when going into Blaire's dreamscape and talking with her mental representation. I asked her the first question but it gave an error, hitting okay on that brought me to the suntan conversation but it was still late night, asking about her other sexual experiences went fine, but then I got locked into the Andersen's back yard.

Edit: I was able to uber out of it, but still thought it strange that it passed me from a dream interaction to the suntan one.

Edit2: I can't talk to Blaire's dreamform again even on a different day. It says it'd destabilize the dreamscape.

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Wow I was really confident I got all the bugs too. I'll have a fix out soonish.

Looks like my old saves give some errors in the new version. <<SpotCheck>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'locat'))
I can still play, but maybe some of the buttons are broken.
This may have been an overzealous "Find-replace" on my part

Uh, I somehow hit a "Cliffhanger Ending" and couldn't keep playing after day 125. Was there a time limit in the game? That wasn't at all obvious, or did I do something wrong? I don't think I've maxed out Prism's suspicions since I keep picking "on second thought" unless somehow the variables aren't being reset properly when I click that.
How was the ending happening, was it just appering or were you triggering it?

Also, any reason why the debug menu can only get Kiara's level up from 1 to 3? I was messing around trying to see the other variations on scenes and couldn't get it to reset back to 5.
A combination of me finding a better way to debug the events and then laziness.

Reactions: Penultimateanon

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Completely stuck on Prism's dreamscape, can't get past the Giga Cannon. I know I should get the security drone to follow me, but it always gets shot by the miniguns before I can lead it back to the Cannon.
there's a different path. it's a dreamscape, so dream logic/geometry/topography applies. explore the area a bit, and pay attention to the room names, and you should be able to figure it out pretty easily. if that doesn't work, you can map it out on paper. if you don't want to do that, pm me and i'll help you out.

you can also join the discord for help there too.

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
How was the ending happening, was it just appering or were you triggering it?
I have no idea! What's the trigger condition? I was slowly working my way up with on Prism trust, which wasn't going very fast since I got distracted by exploring other things, and then after hangout session with Prism the ending happened the next day. Suspicion/Stress bar was not built up at all.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have no idea! What's the trigger condition? I was slowly working my way up with on Prism trust, which wasn't going very fast since I got distracted by exploring other things, and then after hangout session with Prism the ending happened the next day. Suspicion/Stress bar was not built up at all.
It should only trigger during a new day when her suspicion is above 40. I'm hoping the bar is working correctly. Can you check the console to see what her suspicion score is? (SugarCube.State.variables.prism.sus)

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I'm getting this at the poker table and Sam's hints for Prism are stuck at the first time I dreamwalk with her. Anyone know what I have to do ?
Im assuming you're using an old save. I messed up on my save file updater, used [] instead of {}. I'll have a hotfix out soon

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
It should only trigger during a new day when her suspicion is above 40. I'm hoping the bar is working correctly. Can you check the console to see what her suspicion score is? (SugarCube.State.variables.prism.sus)
Ahh, I'm afraid not anymore, since it was keeping me in a dead end I loaded up a save from like an hour before that and just played it again, eventually overwriting that save. My main suspect is that when you click "On Second Thought" to take you back to the conversation menu, some of the variable changes weren't reset.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
New Bug:

After playing poker, the "Ask Sam about Zari's Boss" dialogue option appears. Even after clicking it once, it doesn't go away.

Anem

Dec 27, 2017
Bro I'm just a bit into the game and when Cerebralite said "Okay, first things first, let's talk Cialdini" I laughed, bc damn, I didn't expect this to be written by someone who actually somewhat knows what they are talking about, this is great.

May 10, 2017
Completely stuck on Prism's dreamscape, can't get past the Giga Cannon. I know I should get the security drone to follow me, but it always gets shot by the miniguns before I can lead it back to the Cannon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----

I had the same thing with the tychai - I never met them, but then I was using the option to skip the build up on blaire/kiara's relationships. I don't know if the revised storyline forces you to meet them at some point. I'm not sure how you actually unlock them or poker in general actually.

Other sequence breaks - Kiara referenced my character seeing Prism at school before I actually got that scene.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
I want Liane. I understand it will be hard to write into the story, but just the thought of her hearing "me" and Kiara getting it on making her horny. There is already the story thing of her getting all flustered after an MC and Kiara dance.
I know it will be tricky. But sleeping with your gf's (she's not your gf, I know) mom is just so appealing to me.
I'm drunk; pardon any of the things that you can't understand.

Ass-tune

Apr 1, 2018
I'm sorry but the HotFix doesn't seem to have fixed Sam's hints for Prism. Is there any way to force it? If not, I need help with progressing in her dreamscape.

Specifically: I have unlocked the Reactor Pit and plugged in the Hexagon Sceptor, which has opened portals to some places, including a new place called the Inner Sanctum, but beyond that development, I can't seem to do anything there or in any of the other rooms.

Would appreciate some help on this.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I'm sorry but the HotFix doesn't seem to have fixed Sam's hints for Prism. Is there any way to force it? If not, I need help with progressing in her dreamscape.

Would appreciate some help on this.
I'd be happy to try, but really not sure where you are up to.. and I've only played through that part of the game once several months back and I'm not exactly sure of the order things occur in.
As a quick reply: (If I have a save early enough I'll replay this section)

Reactions: Ass-tune

kscnoname

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, really like this game, but I have a problem.
After the first dream walk with Prism is finished I`m stuck at level 2 with her.

When I loaded a save and replayed it, I saw that there is also a problem with the time (see attached screenshot) until I sleep.
I never get a visit from her after the first dream walk. And I can invite her to dream walk but there is no progress since I`m stuck on level 2.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I just started to play this game in v2.25 and switched to the hotfix version a some point.

Ass-tune

Apr 1, 2018
I'd be happy to try, but really not sure where you are up to.. and I've only played through that part of the game once several months back and I'm not exactly sure of the order things occur in.
As a quick reply: (If I have a save early enough I'll replay this section)
I've currently fired the Giga cannon and so that whole part is over. Using the elevator, I can access 5 floors ('Foyer' being the highest and 'The Pit' being the lowest). Most of the rooms that I've accessed have been accessible from the get-go (other than the giga canon room due to the AM Rifle toting robot). As I said in my earlier comment, the 'Inner Sanctum' is the newest room that I've come across, but despite being hidden away till we open the portals, it seems to not serve any obvious purpose.

As for picking the sceptre back up, I tried that, but having the (charged) sceptre didn't do anything new in any of the rooms (other than closing off the portals which it opened).

I've tried exploring the entire dreamscape even with the bot following me, and other than that it gets killed off when you enter four rooms (Dominion HQ Lobby, Beast Cages, Sky Alter & Trophy Room), I'm not able to find anything else that needs to be done.

I'll upload my save file as well, so that you or someone else can have a look into where I am stuck at.

Last edited:

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Hello, really like this game, but I have a problem.
After the first dream walk with Prism is finished I`m stuck at level 2 with her.

When I loaded a save and replayed it, I saw that there is also a problem with the time (see attached screenshot) until I sleep.
I never get a visit from her after the first dream walk. And I can invite her to dream walk but there is no progress since I`m stuck on level 2.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I just started to play this game in v2.25 and switched to the hotfix version a some point.
if you have cheats enabled you can simply set the day. I've only seen something like this happen when attempting to change day/time of day in an unexpected way using said cheat menu.

I'm also certain that there's a console command you can use to set the day, but i don't know it off hand.

while both of those options won't do anything for whatever happened to put you in that state, and depending on the particulars it may cause other issues later, it should at least let you progress.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I'll upload my save file as well, so that you or someone else can have a look into where I am stuck at.
This is a good news/bad news kind of thing:
Good:
First you have reached prisim.level is 3 and here is the hint for Prism level 3
"End of current content for Prism. I do recommend going on a date and debating the super society once you have reached 40 on her rapport and enjoyment."

Bad:
However I have found a bug in the save/code. The new code 2.25/2.25a created a new variable "storyline.prismquest" and this has led to your save having two "quest" variables. (I don't believe its affected game play as there are no checks on this yet.)
  1. prismQuest: 20
  2. prismquest: 21
Saves that hit PrismQuest 21 in versions 2.2 and earlier probably work fine. but I'm guessing you did the majority of your prism quests, or the last part at least, in the current version? I
The level 21 quest is likely not going to work correctly going forwards though this is an easy fix for Myscra and I can easily give you instructions on how to fix this in your save if needed once the code has been fixed at the source.

Myscra there are 3 lines of code that are affected in 2.25a (a case sensitive search will show them to you. But 2881, 2882 and 41310 are the line numbers for me in notepad++) ;)

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes