HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Just want to say that although a bit grindy, I really like this game. Pervy stuff aside, the plot is really catching and I'm finding myself reading everything, something I almost never do for full text games. The Prism stuff is phenomenal. Great work!!
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry for the grind, I am trying to minimize it as much as I can. Be thankful you didn't play v1. I even got bored playing it.

Myscra

Onto my more general thoughts on the update.

It's pretty neat that the movie date brought the favcolour choice back. Overall, I quite like all the new scenes of interacting with Crystal. I want to highlight the Sensory deprivation scene. It is a part of the fetish I see entirely too rarely. So, congrats on it and I hope you indulge in it more in future updates.

The Photona interruption has a few interesting titbits. Photona immediately having some weird attraction to us was unexpected. Not quite sure where this is going. Sure, I could make a few guesses but I have little to back them up. Time will tell where this goes.
Actually more interesting to me is the fact is that Centuria doesn't have shields at all and seems to be relying on her willpower for defense. Seems pretty ballsy. Oh and of course it means that her behaviour is genuine.

Another thing I found interesting is Prism's uniform update. Her lvl3 uniform covers more but is in fact tighter. Looking forward to how this evolves.
Her civilian clothes on the other hand are starting to lean a bit too much into the rainbow motive for me. Though that is ofc subjective. But then again, one of the positives of a text game is being able to imagine her however I want.

The last big thing we got in this update is the rest of her mindscape.
Upon initial exploration it seems to fit her decently well.
I must say however that I find the layout a bit more confusing than Blaire&Kiara's.
The newest revelation regarding SS strengthen my belief that the mind manipulation seems to be a group of people with bad ambitions. While shady before it is one thing to make Prism more PR friendly. Outright manipulating her with "Don't investigate this list of people, they are upstanding members of society" hints at darker intentions.
The fact that there were already commands dealing with her relationship with the player also speaks for rather significant levels of oversight and micromanagement on the part of the SS group.
The sensory deprivation scenes were the first one's I had in mind for Prism for that exact reason. When they are used, its always just normal sex but with blindfolds.

Lets say Centuria is one of the few people Cerebralite is honestly afraid of.

The thinking for the Uniform is thus: The society was slowly working on making her uniform skimpier, this is her getting it back to a more combat viable form. And she may have an interest in slightly too tight clothing for some reason.

I actually had no intention of the rainbow thing for her other clothes, I'll keep an eye out so it doesn't become too much.

I was trying out a deliberately more confusing / dreamlike layout for her dreamscape (You can go up an elevator then move laterally and wind up on the floor below for example).

Well, the error message pretty much says it all; $npc.vivi is not defined in that save. You can fix that using your browser's console:
SugarCube.State.variables.npc.vivi = 0;

I'm assuming 0 is the default, which might not be correct. If you want you can check the game in Twine by importing it there and see what the variable is initiated at.
As a heads up. npc.vivi is an array and has a few components. This is the full as of the ipdate .npc.vivi = {like:0, quest:0, app:"", spoken:0, convoTags:[], work:0}

So I had a question regarding Blaire's path choice, if you use the episodic sequencer, you can see that there are some scenes for Blaire and Kiara on Blaire's dedicated path. Does this mean I can get Blaire to do threesomes and such on the dedicated path? The hint when choosing Blaire's path seems to indicate that this isn't the case so now I'm somewhat confused.
Yes Once she gets to her max liking, she kind of gets it in her head that the MC should have what he wants. It's closer to the hot husband type ideal. I plan on including a little bit in the next update to explain her mentality at this point.

Myscra The writing of this game is top-notch.
It just needs Liane content.
Thanks! It's coming soon.

"A dadaist Super from the '20s. [sic]" Oh shit. I am laughing.
One of my favorite jokes

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
Is there any content with Nayika? Kiera told me to ask Prism about her, but I can't find any option to do it

BTW, Prism is amazing, hope we get way more content with her, and a way to make her our "main girl"

Last edited:

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
Found a bug, when you have the choice of debating with Prism about either pros or cons of Society on your "date" both options are just really pros

Jul 17, 2020
intro inconsitency.png

name inconsistency in the intro?

neat trick if you actually name your MC Kevin, blaire actually changes what she calls you in the intro to kyle instead of keeping the default kevin- just to get your name wrong

and what does PRI mean on index pages

and i cant seem to get to do blaire's second dream event (the first one you can do after the initial one you accidentally get as she's taking a nap sunbathing and you're creeping on her) i keep tracking her down and doing interactions with her but it only gets (blaire doesn't seem any friendlier/sluttier or it just doesn't do anything) nvm i just figured out you can join her in class and make her go to sleep, weird cause in Lounge even with the Dev Spoiler option open it doesn't mention that at all

is there/or will there be, any major pros/cons to choosing sidekick vs partner for kiara? (more-less bad ends/ more-less player profit/ more-less potential trouble from her possible antics)

had kiara do the set up tracker mission and it seems to be stuck on complete without being able to finish it, i call her and she says "i'm still chipping away at it"

see attached save file if anyone can help me fix it

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
iirc, i did it once with like 13-15, but don't quote me on that.
Yeah, I originally had a complex formula for it but I was overthinking it. As Smisenost said, It should work around 15 or so.

Is there any content with Nayika? Kiera told me to ask Prism about her, but I can't find any option to do it

BTW, Prism is amazing, hope we get way more content with her, and a way to make her our "main girl"
There is a short bit about Nayika in Prism's dialogue (pre and post certain events), its the end of her content for now.
Prism is one of the main women so there is plenty more to add with her. I actually had a new event with her as I am typing this which will be included in her next update.

Found a bug, when you have the choice of debating with Prism about either pros or cons of Society on your "date" both options are just really pros
Thanks, this is one of the downsides of copy pasting code. I have ti fixed now.

View attachment 1513608

name inconsistency in the intro?

neat trick if you actually name your MC Kevin, blaire actually changes what she calls you in the intro to kyle instead of keeping the default kevin- just to get your name wrong

and what does PRI mean on index pages

and i cant seem to get to do blaire's second dream event (the first one you can do after the initial one you accidentally get as she's taking a nap sunbathing and you're creeping on her) i keep tracking her down and doing interactions with her but it only gets (blaire doesn't seem any friendlier/sluttier or it just doesn't do anything) nvm i just figured out you can join her in class and make her go to sleep, weird cause in Lounge even with the Dev Spoiler option open it doesn't mention that at all

is there/or will there be, any major pros/cons to choosing sidekick vs partner for kiara? (more-less bad ends/ more-less player profit/ more-less potential trouble from her possible antics)

had kiara do the set up tracker mission and it seems to be stuck on complete without being able to finish it, i call her and she says "i'm still chipping away at it"

see attached save file if anyone can help me fix it
- I completely missed that name change, Thanks for the heads up.
- My first thought when writing that scene was, someone is going to name him Kevin and mess with the scene.
- PRI is Psychic Resistance Index, basically how easy it is to resist psychic abilities.
- I'll leave this one for other players to hop in on for story differences. The main gameplay difference is that for sidekick, you have to assign mission to Kiara for direct profit while for Partner, you go on the missions and gain passive income.
- The mission system is a thorn in my side hopefully I can hash out all the bugs one day. Are you confident using console commands? If so, setting superStuff.currentMission to 0 and superStuff.tracker to 1 should clear out the mission and give you the tracker. If your not familiar with it let me know and I can give you the basics.

Reactions: CurtimusPrime92

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I also put up a discord (first time setting one up so apologies for any issues), if anyone is interested. The link:

Jul 17, 2020
- The mission system is a thorn in my side hopefully I can hash out all the bugs one day. Are you confident using console commands? If so, setting superStuff.currentMission to 0 and superStuff.tracker to 1 should clear out the mission and give you the tracker. If your not familiar with it let me know and I can give you the basics.
yeah I'm sufficiently proficient with console thx for the solution

Jul 17, 2020
trying to do blaire's lvl 5 dream, i got the key from the men's locker but i cant seem to find how to get to the coach's office, any help?

NVM i found it by going through the girl's locker room? from the description when you first enter the field house it makes it sound like you go to the weights room to go upstairs to the team administration offices, not the gym room -> girl's locker -> coach office

does going dedicated with blaire put and end to the others, or can it progress to a more harem-like mindset for her? or do i go FWB for her to be accepting of MC sleeping arround? i want to keep her but dont want her sleeping around unless MC is involved

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2017
does going dedicated with blaire put and end to the others, or can it progress to a more harem-like mindset for her? or do i go FWB for her to be accepting of MC sleeping arround? i want to keep her but dont want her sleeping around unless MC is involved
So I had a question regarding Blaire's path choice, if you use the episodic sequencer, you can see that there are some scenes for Blaire and Kiara on Blaire's dedicated path. Does this mean I can get Blaire to do threesomes and such on the dedicated path? The hint when choosing Blaire's path seems to indicate that this isn't the case so now I'm somewhat confused.
Yes Once she gets to her max liking, she kind of gets it in her head that the MC should have what he wants. It's closer to the hot husband type ideal. I plan on including a little bit in the next update to explain her mentality at this point.
I wondered the same thing, here's your answer.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
She will accept the MC sleeping around on any path.
You can't avoid sex with other characters, though there are plot reasons for this as defined by Sam.
Blaire will involve herself in some sex scenes with Kiara at this point, there's once scene that is a little.. revenge sex? not involving you... (I'm not sure how to define it).. Blaire and Kiara have a revenge/angry(?) sex scene that I found unwanted in the dedicated path, by the pool. But I don't like Kiara so..

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Myscra: Any intent to allow any kind of branching in the MC's behavior? So far, it seems like he's more or less a good guy and he's upset at the corruption of the 'superheroes' society. Are you planning to have a route where he basically just abandons morality and becomes a full on "break their wills no matter what they want" supervillain, or will he remain largely an anti-hero?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Myscra: Any intent to allow any kind of branching in the MC's behavior? So far, it seems like he's more or less a good guy and he's upset at the corruption of the 'superheroes' society. Are you planning to have a route where he basically just abandons morality and becomes a full on "break their wills no matter what they want" supervillain, or will he remain largely an anti-hero?
I obviously cannot speak directly for Myscra, but here is a quote from the patreon page. "The main goal of the project is to explore a variety of themes and kinks from the point of view of a main character that is not a complete sociopath." Soo... probably no "break their wills no matter what they want" storyline for the main character.

eptz

Jan 9, 2020
I enjoyed the game very much so I decided to share the things I didn't like, in hope that the game can become even better:

I.
When I read I often tend to go back a few pages. Sometimes it's because of the reincorporation of some details, other times its because I just skip the text I thought I read and then I go back when I realize that I was wrong. When that happens and I use the arrows on the top left to go back, random events tend to get re-rolled and so I can't read what I wanted to read ("Wait and Observe" and work events) I don't know HTML too well, but it seems easy enough to fix by changing how you pick the random numbers.

II.
Some random events should happen only once; the main character shouldn't be surprised multiple times that the old man can see him, or scenes like Kiara dancing while invisible at Mel's: at least have her acknowledge that she is not doing this for the first time.

III.
I must have missed hanging out with Blaire at the earlier connection level so when the text mentions that Mary and Inami are "not as outwardly hostile as before" it is wrong because it is my first time meeting them. I know it would be hard to cover every edge case like that and I do not expect you to but it would greatly add to the immersion.

IV.
Since there is no back button in the main "Events" menu going into any of the sub-menus and then pressing back only adds to the stack related to Top-Left arrows. I can think of a few easy ways to fix that and I am pretty sure you do too. I know it's a small issue and that menu is supposed to be for developer mode so it's even smaller but I am a perfectionist.

V.
If you go into the variables menu, then press the "Spacetime portal" button and the keep pressing "back" you get stuck in a loop. This is again a not a big problem, but I know from experience that it can lead to some. Try to reuse code, it will help with bugs.

VI.
I find Prisms text hard to read. It's partly my fault - I changed the passage color to black, but I would appreciate the option to change her color or to simply turn off those fonts with borders.

VII.
At the beginning when Cerebralite's text is very small I tried a combination of Ctrl and scrolling to actually read that, and the screen falls apart for me at 250% zoom. This is again something small enough that I am not actually expecting you to fix that, especially that there are other way to read what he says.

VIII.
The city feels empty. It feels nice when I "bump" into someone when I am just walking through, but I feel it happens too rarely. I guess this will change as you add more Npc's, but this is the main reason I felt like "shelfing" this game to check on it in two years or so, btw I really hope you will hold on making this game until then. Also the gym could use some utility, outside meeting with Blaire.

IX.
Paycheck differences. I am getting payed 6 times more at the library than at La lune. It might be that faster money gain I checked on is applied inconsistently (then you can treat that as a bug), but even if not, it discourages working at La Lune and by this makes you miss many events even though it takes equally no effort to get both jobs.

X.
When starting the game I checked "Include debug menus" even though I was not planning to use them, cause why not, and because of that I encountered the bug like #V. You could separate or label the debug menus to make it more obvious which ones are they. Saves, setting and restart are already in their own little box so you could create a box like that for debug menus.

XI.
You could add a warning in the settings that the text will be invisible when the user tries to make it the same color as the background.

I rarely speak or write so I am sorry if this reads a little strange. I am still working on sounding like a real human being.

Writing this many problems I realize that it may sound like I didn't like your work and I want to make it clear this is not the case. I deeply enjoy your writing and because of that I want to end this post with a Thank You.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
I enjoyed the game very much so I decided to share the things I didn't like, in hope that the game can become even better:

I.
When I read I often tend to go back a few pages. Sometimes it's because of the reincorporation of some details, other times its because I just skip the text I thought I read and then I go back when I realize that I was wrong. When that happens and I use the arrows on the top left to go back, random events tend to get re-rolled and so I can't read what I wanted to read ("Wait and Observe" and work events) I don't know HTML too well, but it seems easy enough to fix by changing how you pick the random numbers.

II.
Some random events should happen only once; the main character shouldn't be surprised multiple times that the old man can see him, or scenes like Kiara dancing while invisible at Mel's: at least have her acknowledge that she is not doing this for the first time.

III.
I must have missed hanging out with Blaire at the earlier connection level so when the text mentions that Mary and Inami are "not as outwardly hostile as before" it is wrong because it is my first time meeting them. I know it would be hard to cover every edge case like that and I do not expect you to but it would greatly add to the immersion.

IV.
Since there is no back button in the main "Events" menu going into any of the sub-menus and then pressing back only adds to the stack related to Top-Left arrows. I can think of a few easy ways to fix that and I am pretty sure you do too. I know it's a small issue and that menu is supposed to be for developer mode so it's even smaller but I am a perfectionist.

V.
If you go into the variables menu, then press the "Spacetime portal" button and the keep pressing "back" you get stuck in a loop. This is again a not a big problem, but I know from experience that it can lead to some. Try to reuse code, it will help with bugs.

VI.
I find Prisms text hard to read. It's partly my fault - I changed the passage color to black, but I would appreciate the option to change her color or to simply turn off those fonts with borders.

VII.
At the beginning when Cerebralite's text is very small I tried a combination of Ctrl and scrolling to actually read that, and the screen falls apart for me at 250% zoom. This is again something small enough that I am not actually expecting you to fix that, especially that there are other way to read what he says.

VIII.
The city feels empty. It feels nice when I "bump" into someone when I am just walking through, but I feel it happens too rarely. I guess this will change as you add more Npc's, but this is the main reason I felt like "shelfing" this game to check on it in two years or so, btw I really hope you will hold on making this game until then. Also the gym could use some utility, outside meeting with Blaire.

IX.
Paycheck differences. I am getting payed 6 times more at the library than at La lune. It might be that faster money gain I checked on is applied inconsistently (then you can treat that as a bug), but even if not, it discourages working at La Lune and by this makes you miss many events even though it takes equally no effort to get both jobs.

X.
When starting the game I checked "Include debug menus" even though I was not planning to use them, cause why not, and because of that I encountered the bug like #V. You could separate or label the debug menus to make it more obvious which ones are they. Saves, setting and restart are already in their own little box so you could create a box like that for debug menus.

XI.
You could add a warning in the settings that the text will be invisible when the user tries to make it the same color as the background.

I rarely speak or write so I am sorry if this reads a little strange. I am still working on sounding like a real human being.

Writing this many problems I realize that it may sound like I didn't like your work and I want to make it clear this is not the case. I deeply enjoy your writing and because of that I want to end this post with a Thank You.
Everything this robot said is good. Pay attention to this non-human.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes