HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Strange. When you sleep and ask Sam "What should I be doing?" what does he say?
Sam: "We need to work on some way to get to Prism. For now, work on building up your power base by forming more bonds with people and practicing your powers. There is not much we can do until she shows up to check on you."

But I've got her connection to 5 already. I'm stuck on her investigation for the congresswoman candidate which needs me to talk to Edwin, but the poker is obviously not progressing for me.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Sam: "We need to work on some way to get to Prism. For now, work on building up your power base by forming more bonds with people and practicing your powers. There is not much we can do until she shows up to check on you."

But I've got her connection to 5 already. I'm stuck on her investigation for the congresswoman candidate which needs me to talk to Edwin, but the poker is obviously not progressing for me.
Can you open your Backpack and tell me if you have Zari's Business Card? If you don't then you didn't get the trigger, so you should play a few more games of poker.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Can you open your Backpack and tell me if you have Zari's Business Card? If you don't then you didn't get the trigger, so you should play a few more games of poker.
Nope, no business card. What's weird is that I've easily done 20 games of poker now and it hasn't triggered the cheating scene.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Nope, no business card. What's weird is that I've easily done 20 games of poker now and it hasn't triggered the cheating scene.
Sorry, I'm not sure what it could be. I can only think of getting a fresh install as a possible solution. I know it should work, considering I did a fresh playthrough after installing the most recent update, but never had any issues with the cheating scene not playing

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Sorry, I'm not sure what it could be. I can only think of getting a fresh install as a possible solution. I know it should work, considering I did a fresh playthrough after installing the most recent update, but never had any issues with the cheating scene not playing
Hmm... I guess I'll have to. I dug into the code and found the variable that needs to be set is poker.story but it seems to have skipped right over it because it can't check for a non-set variable.

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
I did the Poker game bit a while ago. Winning a few hands didn't make the scene trigger, but completely cleaning out the table did; try playing until everyone else runs out of money and drops out.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Found out the hard way that the hexagon scepter doesn't stay plugged in when you dreamwalk again. Kinda annoying. With the hike to plug it in each time it kinda defeats the purpose except for the inner sanctum.

• Angry
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
I did the Poker game bit a while ago. Winning a few hands didn't make the scene trigger, but completely cleaning out the table did; try playing until everyone else runs out of money and drops out.
I've won several games of poker. Cleaned them out and everything at least 20 times.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I would *love* if there was a cheat or easily editable console variable to get more build points. I wasted 10 getting the bridge and camo, which are completely useless by the time I could get them, kek.

• Angry
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I would *love* if there was a cheat or easily editable console variable to get more build points. I wasted 10 getting the bridge and camo, which are completely useless by the time I could get them, kek.
SugarCube.State.variables.constructPoints = 99

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Is the Bookcase puzzle possible for Crystal? I can't seem to figure it out.
Edit: Nvm, got it.

Last edited:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Got this bug when talking about the name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

'$player.names' and '[object Object],name'

This is when picking up the super uniform.

Edit: I also noticed that Crystal has two Investigation tabs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So i finally gave kiara's partner path a shot but i cant seem to trigger scenes with kingston.
I hacked his laptop got the event a couple of days later that hypno commands works with kiara stating what he lacks in skill makes up in determination/obedience.
I can get Molly's Oral scene ( Partner Path - Partner Path - Molly/Kiara Threesome - Oral ) when Kiara is working on her projects but nothing for kingston, hell i have no idea where he is and how to trigger his scenes.
Note Kiara is Lv3

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
I just ran into Mary at The Tetons and after the first dance and after she contacted Blaire I see this now inside of The Tetons:

Get a lapdance from Amelie [$20]
Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Error: child tag <</button>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<button>>

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes