HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So is the gala visit with crystal bugged if you're doing the nightingale mission or fucking what? Cause I STILL cant fucking get it to show up so I can complete the damn thing.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
So is the gala visit with crystal bugged if you're doing the nightingale mission or fucking what? Cause I STILL cant fucking get it to show up so I can complete the damn thing.
The Nightingale investigation shouldn't block you from visiting the Gala (in theory). If you send me your save file I could poke around and try to fix it, or at least see what the deal is.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Here you go.
So I poked around and the short answer is uhhhhhhhhhh you just have shitty luck. The Gala event is literally just a 50-50 chance.

The way Prism's Gala event works is it just rolls a random integer between 1 and 10 and if you get a 6 or better and it's Friday or Saturday you get an invite from Prism.
Code:
if $prism.level gte 4 and ($day is 5 or $day is 6) and $rannum6 gte 5>>
set $prism.galatonight to 1
If you don't have the reminder notification when you wake up you can just go back a passage and hit Get up repeatedly until it takes. Or use the attached save, whatever works.
edit: I misread the code. It's actually a 60-40 chance in favor of getting a Gala invite, which is even worse luck.

Last edited:

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So I poked around and the short answer is uhhhhhhhhhh you just have shitty luck. The Gala event is literally just a 50-50 chance.

The way Prism's Gala event works is it just rolls a random integer between 1 and 10 and if you get a 6 or better and it's Friday or Saturday you get an invite from Prism.
Code:
if $prism.level gte 4 and ($day is 5 or $day is 6) and $rannum6 gte 5>>
set $prism.galatonight to 1
If you don't have the reminder notification when you wake up you can just go back a passage and hit Get up repeatedly until it takes. Or use the attached save, whatever works.
Wow, thats wild. Just came down having horrendous luck that often. The fucking irony. Anyway thanks for the help.

Edit: Yup just rolled back and got it after 1 get up, Fuck, I can't believe it came down failing multiple coin flips in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: toradrac

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
So... apparently I chose the same name as Cerebralite and it's awkward
Is there a way to change it ?

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
In the browser console (rightclick, Inspect, Console tab), paste in
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.name="Tiddlywinks Jr"
replacing the excellent name Tiddlywinks Jr with the less cool name of your choice. (Please note that the command is case-sensitive)

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
There isn't an in game way, but it's possible to do so with most browsers. I can't give you exact instructions without knowing what web browser you are using, but it should be more or less the same method on most decent browsers. You'll want to open the browser's menu or whatever allows access to the developer's tools (in chrome I'm pretty sure shift + ctrl + J is the keyboard shortcut, a few others use shift + ctrl + i). Open the developer's tools and a portion of the web browser's window will get taken over by a window. Quite a few browsers default to the console, but if they don't you'll need to select that tab. if you see a ">" with a blinking "|" you're on the correct tab. Paste in SugarCube.State.variables.player.name = "NameYouWantToUse". Don't include the period, and replace the name you want to use, and hit enter. Make sure you have the quotation marks or it will almost certainly break things. close the new tab and progress to a new screen before you save. That should make the change permanent.

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
Played this a couple updates ago, came back around to it recently. Still absolutely loving the writing, the characters(and character interactions) and all the little tidbits that fill out the setting~

Reached the end of content just now and I really enjoyed the game and the new content I hadn't seen yet(filling out the rest of Prism's bond and the meetings with her friend in particular!), and just wanted to like yell encouraging things to the dev! ^_^

Looking forward to cycling back around to it again in a couple more updates! (That's just how I play everything, don't worry about it)

Reactions: toradrac

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I'm going to be honest, the only thing that really struck me as odd so far (i'm just done building my own lair, I picked the bunker) is that at no point can you point out to Sam that you've recently learned that you can COPY POWERS. Or, use the abilities of your thralls anyway. Power copying, pretty much regardless of the other issues and problems with it's use is almost always ridiculous.

It would also scratch this niggling problem I have with the main character if he spent a week or so just visiting Dojo's ans soaking up martial arts until he's no longer a pathethic noodle in a fight. Since he seems bound and determined to get his helpfull ass into trouble. Sure he's several thousand squads and pushups (or one genetically engineered super serum or something) away from actually being able to throw a decent punch, but it'd help a lot if he wasn't an absolute sad sack in a fight.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Here I am, sorting through my watch list for games here as I download a checkpoint for Stable Diffusion, before I click on this one and go: "Oh yeah! Love this game. Shame it doesn't have images though."

Not sure if the creator has considered using something like Stable Diffusion or another AI powered image creator to create images for this game yet, but I don't entirely reckon it would be impossible to create a set of models of the characters within and come up with still images that could accompany *some* passages.

Just fooling around a little bit here, but: (Off of Blaire's backyard sunbathing scenario.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Using this prompt:
Obviously with some more fine tuning you could get even more specific things (with working belly buttons) in terms of getting artwork for the game. Then again, I am sure if the maker had wanted images involved with the game he would've already considered using real models or something generally like this / taken from the web without bothering getting involved with doing it themself.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Here I am, sorting through my watch list for games here as I download a checkpoint for Stable Diffusion, before I click on this one and go: "Oh yeah! Love this game. Shame it doesn't have images though."

Not sure if the creator has considered using something like Stable Diffusion or another AI powered image creator to create images for this game yet, but I don't entirely reckon it would be impossible to create a set of models of the characters within and come up with still images that could accompany *some* passages.

Just fooling around a little bit here, but: (Off of Blaire's backyard sunbathing scenario.)
Using this prompt:
Obviously with some more fine tuning you could get even more specific things (with working belly buttons) in terms of getting artwork for the game. Then again, I am sure if the maker had wanted images involved with the game he would've already considered using real models or something generally like this / taken from the web without bothering getting involved with doing it themself.
That's not a bad result. The belly button looks off and her shoulders look like she has some issues, but otherwise it's pretty impressive. It does look more like a 3d render than an actual photograph though. Back when AI image generation was getting popular I tried to get an AI to generate some pictures based on slightly modified version of the pop-up character descriptions. They worked reasonably well for the non-super characters I tried. Somewhat unsurprisingly, AI couldn't wrap its head around Prism when bits of her were glowing.
As for Myscra's plans, the only patron goal is one that has been met to commission art for the game, so I expect some comic book style art to show up at some point. From what I know about commissions for art I kind of only expect SFW images though. It both opens up way more options, and would end up being much less pricy.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
That's not a bad result. The belly button looks off and her shoulders look like she has some issues, but otherwise it's pretty impressive. It does look more like a 3d render than an actual photograph though. Back when AI image generation was getting popular I tried to get an AI to generate some pictures based on slightly modified version of the pop-up character descriptions. They worked reasonably well for the non-super characters I tried. Somewhat unsurprisingly, AI couldn't wrap its head around Prism when bits of her were glowing.
As for Myscra's plans, the only patron goal is one that has been met to commission art for the game, so I expect some comic book style art to show up at some point. From what I know about commissions for art I kind of only expect SFW images though. It both opens up way more options, and would end up being much less pricy.
Makes a lot of sense! The image there was made in under a minute so I imagine I could better tune it, but the only way to get exactly what you want is to get it commissioned / alter it yourself. Glad to hear there's a patreon goal for it. :)

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Using this prompt:
So, I'm the creator and this is pretty damn good!

I've explored a bunch of options for images and AI is definitely one of them. I actually have specifically avoided using real models or images from the web since I feel like I would start writing towards the image or (more likely) spend hours trying to find the perfect image for what I want.

I've looked at NovelAI but I don't feel like anime style (which it's best at) really works for the game. I've looked into stable diffusion as well but I know they don't allow NSFW stuff. I'm also not sure how you could keep the same character through different images. Like, if you wanted to do take the picture and alter it with each costume change, the face would change as well. I'm sure there is a way to stabilize it, and just alter the costume, but I have no idea how to do it myself.

Oct 19, 2021
It's totally doable; there are other devs doing this right now. Many stable diffusion models do allow NSFW stuff, though there are those that do not. It's pretty easy to do a local build of a model and churn out all kinds of images; some of them are even good. I can tell you that other devs have done things like take user submissions on a discord server to speed up the image-generation process. If you're a perfectionist, you can always rework any images that you find. Oh, and there are tons of different sd models; while there are a lot of anime-y ones, there are tons of photorealistic (and other types) as well.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes