HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It's totally doable; there are other devs doing this right now. Many stable diffusion models do allow NSFW stuff, though there are those that do not. It's pretty easy to do a local build of a model and churn out all kinds of images; some of them are even good. I can tell you that other devs have done things like take user submissions on a discord server to speed up the image-generation process. If you're a perfectionist, you can always rework any images that you find. Oh, and there are tons of different sd models; while there are a lot of anime-y ones, there are tons of photorealistic (and other types) as well.
Can you point me toward which devs are doing this? If so I can pick there brains on where to start with this. I really have no idea where to start with my own stuff. Also, if anyone knows a tutorial, I'd appreciate it.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Can you point me toward which devs are doing this? If so I can pick there brains on where to start with this. I really have no idea where to start with my own stuff. Also, if anyone knows a tutorial, I'd appreciate it.
Getting into AI image generation is a deep, deep rabbit hole. There are now tools that would make getting more consistent characters possible, but even so, you would almost certainly need to do some photo editing in addition to image generation if you want to get consistent images. Also, last I had heard a gpu with 8 gigs of vram was the somewhat acceptable bare minimum entry point into running on your own hardware, which you would probably want to do. I am only slightly keeping my eye on the subject, but there are three reddit domains(?) I know of that will be more than enough to get you started. The safe for work one is /StableDiffusion and the other two are the NSFW focused /AdultDiffusion and /sdnsfw.
I have only seen one person who was using AI generated stuff for a project, and they were leaving obvious generation flaws (garter straps attached to nothing, hair flowing through things, backwards joints, etc.) in many of the images they were using. As such, I'm not going to discuss specifics about them. If you do decide to go down the route of generating images you will also need to accept that some people be against your project on principle, because some individuals are very unhappy about AI generated images. I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do. Personally, I am totally satisfied with your game without images, but I know I am a minority in my opinion about text only games.

Oct 19, 2021
Sure. EarliestBird has a Discord set up where I and others have submitted ai gens.

As for a tuto, I'll assume you have a computer with a 1060 or better gpu. Team Green (Nvidia) or things get tricky.
1. Install Python
2. Install git
3. Clone Automatic1111's webui
4. Download Models off of CivitAI.
5. Have fun. Don't go crazy

If you fail at any given step, I can talk you through it.

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Looks like the next update is on patreon, how long until public release?
One or two weeks is the target. Here's the preview of what's coming in 3.1 that was posted to discord.

Myscra said:
Reworked Nayika's previous scenes
- First part of the Dreamscape plus exploration which leads to the first dreamwalking scene.
- Her level 1 events (5 normal, 1 pervy), all with initial events and repeatable.
- First three Convo topics with more to be added each level
- Tracking app, Index, Lounge, Theater of the mind, Phone, and color change options all updated

Improved Cafe
- New Interview scene
- 4 levels of employment, each with a promotion scene and random events.
- No new ladies this time (sorry), I'll be gradually adding them in future updates

Everything Else
- A bunch of smaller changes here and there. The full list will be in the change log.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I'm not having that problem. Have you tried Saving to Disk in the old version, then loading from that in the new one?
Yeah. I have the previous HTML and the newest HTML in the same directory so i could try and copy the save over. I click load save from file, and it doesn't update my saves. I will note that when i downloaded a new save file from the newest update after I started replaying it, it had a larger file size than the previous save file. So maybe it did update, but just didn't register for some reason. idk

Oct 8, 2020
Yeah. I have the previous HTML and the newest HTML in the same directory so i could try and copy the save over. I click load save from file, and it doesn't update my saves. I will note that when i downloaded a new save file from the newest update after I started replaying it, it had a larger file size than the previous save file. So maybe it did update, but just didn't register for some reason. idk
What version are you making the save from, if you don't mind me asking?

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Damn, my saves aren't porting over. I guess I'm playing through the whole thing again.
Are you getting the new game screen when you try to load your save? If so, open the menu bar (< button on the left hand) and try using the back arrow. That usually fixes it - it's a browser cache issue.

Alternatively, opening the html file in a different browser will work.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
What version are you making the save from, if you don't mind me asking?
v3.0D

Are you getting the new game screen when you try to load your save? If so, open the menu bar (< button on the left hand) and try using the back arrow. That usually fixes it - it's a browser cache issue.

Alternatively, opening the html file in a different browser will work.
I'm at the BEGIN/LOAD screen after loading from file and still get the same result on different browsers. Regardless of which browsers i use, when I hover over the back arrow button, I just get that red circle with a line through it whose name i can't remember.

EDIT: Hmm, I tried saving my current progress on v3.1a to a file and loading it on the other browser and it loaded successfully. Maybe Myscra fuddled with some passage that broke my saves in between updates.

Oct 8, 2020
What happens when you reach End of Content for this game? Is there an "end"? I'm only on day 46 on my first playthrough, but since the game is still updating I was wondering if progressing too far will break anything.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
What happens when you reach End of Content for this game? Is there an "end"? I'm only on day 46 on my first playthrough, but since the game is still updating I was wondering if progressing too far will break anything.
assuming you don't hit a bad end, you just reach a point where there's nothing left to do but pass the days away with either waiting or random events. Progressing shouldn't break anything.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes