HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
I just ran into Mary at The Tetons and after the first dance and after she contacted Blaire I see this now inside of The Tetons:

Get a lapdance from Amelie [$20]
Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Error: child tag <</button>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<button>>
Fixed by pichejf earlier in the thread (open html to line 12573)
My mistake, I put the greater than before the lesser than.
Erase just this part:
&lt;&lt;/button&gt;&gt;

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I started a new game with the new update because I was missing some scenes in the "gallery."

I've found that I cannot get the lewd scenes when challenging Kiara to a game if I win overwhelmingly. Has this always been the case?

AcerbusLux

Jul 2, 2017
What days can I get "Play some Games or Challenge Kiara while Liane is home" to trigger? I already triggered it the first time but can't remember how.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Hello, I'm stuck on Prism storyline

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do I miss ?
Have you gotten Prism's after-date event? Dates with Prism are Sun-Thurs Night, Downtown; Event requires at least 30 Rapport and 20 Enjoyment to trigger.
Also iirc you should be able to check the stats of any (bonded) main girl in the Index.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Have you gotten Prism's after-date event? Dates with Prism are Sun-Thurs Night, Downtown; Event requires at least 30 Rapport and 20 Enjoyment to trigger.
Also iirc you should be able to check the stats of any (bonded) main girl in the Index.
Isn't the after date event when you get followed by the goth villain ? I got that but nothing else

Edit : nvm, didn't try the debate, it's all working now, thanks !

Reactions: toradrac

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Isn't the after date event when you get followed by the goth villain ? I got that but nothing else
Nah, the event you need for lvl4 involves Photona and Centuria. The event you're thinking of is before you bond with Prism.
edit: glad it worked :)

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Is there any point grinding NPC affection ? I got some scenes with the colleagues at the library, is there anything similar for Blaire's friends, Adaline, Vivienne and so on ?

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Is there any point grinding NPC affection ? I got some scenes with the colleagues at the library, is there anything similar for Blaire's friends, Adaline, Vivienne and so on ?
In general, the higher Like you have with an npc the more conversation topics you'll have available

Blaire's friends:
  • You can be invited by Blaire to their girl's nights (Mall, Sat/Sun Morn.; requires Blaire lvl4, friends Like ≥ 40, chance to be invited, two different variations)
  • Blaire's [Biggest Fantasy] [Pregnancy] dreamscape special scene (Blaire lvl5, freinds Like ≥ 60, all conversations with Imani and Mary seen)
Adaline
  • Blaire's [Oldest Nightmare] [Cheating] dreamscape special scene (Blaire lvl5, Adaline Like ≥ 60, Adaline flirt ≥ 10, all conversations with Adaline seen)
Vivienne
  • The more Vivienne likes you the less your super uniform will cost to make (between $12k to free)
The Tychai
  • iirc it just unlocks extra convo topics for the three of them atm

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Is there a cap to the like value of the library girls? I've got all three to their last(?) events but they still gain +3 likes each time I just hang with them. I've been grinding Jessica especially high and nothing else unlocks or stops adding to her stat.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Is there a cap to the like value of the library girls? I've got all three to their last(?) events but they still gain +3 likes each time I just hang with them. I've been grinding Jessica especially high and nothing else unlocks or stops adding to her stat.
Short answer: If you have the two repeatable scenes for each girl, then you have everything.

Long answer: Most character stats (Like/Trust/Rapport/etc) hard-cap after 60. On top of that, 60 is generally where characters stop having content unlocked. However, the library girls don't have a cap coded in and can gain Like well past what is nessecary for their content. If you need to check, their vars are (npc.jessica.like), (npc.isabella.like), and (npc.farah.like).

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
In general, the higher Like you have with an npc the more conversation topics you'll have available

Blaire's friends:
  • You can be invited by Blaire to their girl's nights (Mall, Sat/Sun Morn.; requires Blaire lvl4, friends Like ≥ 40, chance to be invited, two different variations)
  • Blaire's [Biggest Fantasy] [Pregnancy] dreamscape special scene (Blaire lvl5, freinds Like ≥ 60, all conversations with Imani and Mary seen)
Adaline
  • Blaire's [Oldest Nightmare] [Cheating] dreamscape special scene (Blaire lvl5, Adaline Like ≥ 60, Adaline flirt ≥ 10, all conversations with Adaline seen)
Vivienne
  • The more Vivienne likes you the less your super uniform will cost to make (between $12k to free)
The Tychai
  • iirc it just unlocks extra convo topics for the three of them atm
How do you access the dreamscape special scenes?

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
How do you access the dreamscape special scenes?
[Oldest Nightmare] [Cheating] is found in the Math Room connected to the Main Building Second Floor
[Biggest Fantasy] [Pregnancy] is found in the Bleachers near the start of Blaire's dreamscape

Though I did update the maps for the dreamscapes I made that also detail requirements for what's in there, so you could look at that instead if you wanted to.

Reactions: ARB582

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
Can you open your Backpack and tell me if you have Zari's Business Card? If you don't then you didn't get the trigger, so you should play a few more games of poker.
i do have it, what do i have to do after?

Edit:found it: talk to Sam during sleep

Last edited:

Crisius

May 25, 2017
Feel weird having to post this. But I've previously made it through everything. Got the latest version started a new run. Can't get Blaire anything to activate, got her stats maxed for level 1. And nada. Can't do a darn thing in the dreamscape.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Feel weird having to post this. But I've previously made it through everything. Got the latest version started a new run. Can't get Blaire anything to activate, got her stats maxed for level 1. And nada. Can't do a darn thing in the dreamscape.
you need the trophies box you can find in the store room, you need to find the "secret" passage in the art room to reach it, after that you must interact with the trophies case at the entrance of the "school"

Last edited:

Crisius

May 25, 2017
you need the trophies box you can find in the store room, you need to find the "secret" passage in the art room to reach it, after that you must interact with the trophies case at the entrance of the "school"
Right, and in previous versions there was in the text section something to click. And I've clicked every word. I don't have any idea what I am missing this time around.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Right, and in previous versions there was in the text section something to click. And I've clicked every word. I don't have any idea what I am missing this time around.
The eastward secret passage in the Art Room to the Music Room should be unlocked with the word "third" in the passage's "[...]the third is of a toga-wearing Blaire holding a bowl of fruit."

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Downloaded the game a few days ago and loving it so far, it's honestly really nice to have a semi-consensual mind control game that gets what is sexy about hypnosis/mind control without just being rape fantasies.

Anyway I'm approaching what I think is the end of current content (Maxxed out FWB Blaire, finishing up partner Kiara, working on Prism) and I was wondering how long until the next update/ how often this updates. is it closer to a COC2 or TiTs where they update constantly or is it a What A Legend that might update 3 times a year?

Any answers appreciated and I love the game so far

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Downloaded the game a few days ago and loving it so far, it's honestly really nice to have a semi-consensual mind control game that gets what is sexy about hypnosis/mind control without just being rape fantasies.

Anyway I'm approaching what I think is the end of current content (Maxxed out FWB Blaire, finishing up partner Kiara, working on Prism) and I was wondering how long until the next update/ how often this updates. is it closer to a COC2 or TiTs where they update constantly or is it a What A Legend that might update 3 times a year?

Any answers appreciated and I love the game so far
Content updates have all taken more than a month. There has been quite a bit of content in most of the updates. The updates have also been focused on a single character, but with additions made for other characters as well. One of the developer's goals has been trying to get to a more consistent development cycle, so depending on how that goes the updates might get more frequent.

Reactions: Haamster
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes