HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd also say that it's not the sorta thing that should be thought too hard about, because that leads to all sorts of questions that probably don't have a good consistent answer. What happens if people have different ideas about her? Who wins out? Both, neither? Switching back and forth? Does "time of exposure" matter? The amount of people? The strength of belief? Something else, like her relation to them?

And how does something like her voyeurism fit in? Clearly nobody sees that as part of her personality. Yet it's there. So does the power only work when it's ideas that are positively put forward? Is it not possible to take something like that from her; is it just that implicit belief doesn't work, etc.

You can probably come up with all sorts of stuff about it ^^

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I'd also say that it's not the sorta thing that should be thought too hard about, because that leads to all sorts of questions that probably don't have a good consistent answer. What happens if people have different ideas about her? Who wins out? Both, neither? Switching back and forth? Does "time of exposure" matter? The amount of people? The strength of belief? Something else, like her relation to them?
Being told not to think too hard about things is my pet peeve. The power is rather esoteric in nature, and the writing is otherwise pretty well structured. They wouldn't throw something like "interpersonal reality warping" unless they had a particularly good understanding of how it worked and how they intend to incorporate it into the overall story.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Windows 10 detected a virus on this update.
Windows detected a trojan (virus) in this update, I won't download it for now, any info on this?
That's a false positive. I took a look at the downloads, nothing has been added. FWIW even scanning it with windows defender came back clean.

For the record, the zipfile should be 2901KB, and contain two files. 3.1 Changelog.txt (23KB) and AccidentalMind - Alpha - 3.1a.html (10,087KB).

Oct 8, 2020
That's a false positive. I took a look at the downloads, nothing has been added. FWIW even scanning it with windows defender came back clean.

For the record, the zipfile should be 2901KB, and contain two files. 3.1 Changelog.txt (23KB) and AccidentalMind - Alpha - 3.1a.html (10,087KB).
That is a huge relief.

doesn't the head librarian count?
There's a difference between a Mommy and a Mother.

Reactions: SoulsSurvivor
Jul 17, 2020
if kiara is sidekick and blaire is devoted will that eventually lead to traditional f95 harem in v4.x , v5.x , or v6.x or later?
I want my MC to have(be loved) by them all w/o them making MC just one of their boytoys

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
if kiara is sidekick and blaire is devoted will that eventually lead to traditional f95 harem in v4.x , v5.x , or v6.x or later?
I want my MC to have(be loved) by them all w/o them making MC just one of their boytoys
If you pick the monogamous options the characters will be monogamous. And you can tell Blaire what going on, so the team will all be working together.

Beyond that, I don't know what Myscra has planned in terms of drama between characters and endings.

lhzz

Feb 4, 2019
Investigating the Center for Super Studies
Head to the receptionist's desk at the Center for Super Studies and scope out the premises.

I can't proceed from here
The only option at any time is "LEAVE"

Oakesy

May 1, 2017
I'm unable to progress with Nayika. Sam's advice is get prisim to 5 (tick) do all the investigations (no tick) go to downtown during evening or later (no tick)

I'm fairly sure I've done all the investigations, I can't get a new one when I call, and there's nothing in my calendar. Nothing happens when I go downtown either?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm unable to progress with Nayika. Sam's advice is get prisim to 5 (tick) do all the investigations (no tick) go to downtown during evening or later (no tick)

I'm fairly sure I've done all the investigations, I can't get a new one when I call, and there's nothing in my calendar. Nothing happens when I go downtown either?
to pick investigation you need to call crystal by phone, but not the usual button, but use the one with the magnificer

Reactions: vneotpolemus
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes