HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

adidir

Jan 28, 2020
Can't get tickets for Nightingale's concert. Got promoted to assistant supervisor in La lula and worked about 50 times, but still don't have any events. Also can't trigger Liane event. Advise says " Play some Games or Challenge Kiara while Liane is home", but no scenes when doing that There is my save

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm stuck on what to do after hacking Kingston's laptop, the game insists I have to finish something BUT WON'T TELL ME WHAT IT IS. My Sus level is going to get too high at this rate.

Edit: Okay, so completed automatically with a call from Kiara about 4 days later. It would have helped to have some instructions.

Last edited:

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
How do I get tickets for Nightingale? In-game mentioned finding a business that has them but I've checked every business I can think of (Vivienne's, Club Red, Biztek, Tetons, Cornerstore, Cavaleri's, Mel's, Beefslab, the Mall, and even the Country Club) and nothing. Maybe I'm just not checking the right place at the right time?

A post a few above mine mentioned getting them from La Lune but I've worked there for a week in every time spot at Assistant Manager level and haven't seen them if that's where they come from.

Between this and Vivienne's cards there's certainly a lot of "check every location at every time" nonsense.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
fo
Can't get tickets for Nightingale's concert. Got promoted to assistant supervisor in La lula and worked about 50 times, but still don't have any events. Also can't trigger Liane event. Advise says " Play some Games or Challenge Kiara while Liane is home", but no scenes when doing that There is my save
How do I get tickets for Nightingale? In-game mentioned finding a business that has them but I've checked every business I can think of (Vivienne's, Club Red, Biztek, Tetons, Cornerstore, Cavaleri's, Mel's, Beefslab, the Mall, and even the Country Club) and nothing. Maybe I'm just not checking the right place at the right time?

A post a few above mine mentioned getting them from La Lune but I've worked there for a week in every time spot at Assistant Manager level and haven't seen them if that's where they come from.

Between this and Vivienne's cards there's certainly a lot of "check every location at every time" nonsense.

Crap, I broke something when I updated the cafe. I'm not sure what went wrong but the next round of updates for the cafe is next on my list. I'll comb through it and see what I beefed but, in the mean time, here is the console code to give yourself the tickets: SugarCube.State.variables.scenelistP[45] = 16

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I don't know what the overall plan is, but I think a good idea might be to allow the secondary women you meet in your cafe/library jobs to contribute a build point once you've fully maxed them out. It would help in building the psychic constructs, so that you don't just hack in a bunch or wait until the end of the game to have everything fully built. You probably don't need to go so deep as to give them a full on dream session, maybe just make them a psychic conduit or something instead of a full on thrall.

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I don't know what the overall plan is, but I think a good idea might be to allow the secondary women you meet in your cafe/library jobs to contribute a build point once you've fully maxed them out. It would help in building the psychic constructs, so that you don't just hack in a bunch or wait until the end of the game to have everything fully built. You probably don't need to go so deep as to give them a full on dream session, maybe just make them a psychic conduit or something instead of a full on thrall.
I like this idea. I'll think about how to fit it in but I could just have it as have a constant sexual relationship = getting a small one time boost of psychic power. Wouldn't even have to mess around with conduits and thrall stuff.

f95remember

Jul 12, 2017
Fixed save file is attached. I set it so you're about to meet Nayika during the investigations.

Would like to know whether you altered the save file though. If you did it's no big deal, if not I'll have to try and hunt down the cause.
I am experiencing the same issue. can you take a look at my save?

Feb 22, 2018
I'm more and more convinced that this is in the Venture Brothers universe. I absolutely do not want an overt reference. It just seems like the kind of shenanigans that would be going on in that world.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes