HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
No Prob, I'll take a look at it today and see what's what.

I'll be honest, my only phone is a work phone so I don't really check out the mobile stuff to much. I'll have to look into a decent emulator one of these days so I can at least make sure it's not completely borked.

How did I not know about this until now?
You ever gonna get some like art for this game or ever think about getting some? Cause it would make this already amazing game even better.

Last edited:

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
How do I get to see the something unusual in the city center for prism? It says to go hang out at the city center in the evening or at night but how do I trigger it or whatever?
Edit: Also how do you get Oneiron Camoflauge, I thought someone said it was by following the shadow figure but I still don't have it so how?
Edit to the edit I think:I just had to wait for prism to text me, but I would still like to know how to the Oneiron Camoflauge please

Last edited:

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
fo

Crap, I broke something when I updated the cafe. I'm not sure what went wrong but the next round of updates for the cafe is next on my list. I'll comb through it and see what I beefed but, in the mean time, here is the console code to give yourself the tickets: SugarCube.State.variables.scenelistP[45] = 16
I just saw this and was wondering if this was fix as of version 3.0D because that's the latest version the site I'm playing the game on has and if not is there a way to console thing for mobile?

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
How do I get to see the something unusual in the city center for prism? It says to go hang out at the city center in the evening or at night but how do I trigger it or whatever?
Edit: Also how do you get Oneiron Camoflauge, I thought someone said it was by following the shadow figure but I still don't have it so how?
Edit to the edit I think:I just had to wait for prism to text me, but I would still like to know how to the Oneiron Camoflauge please
Nevermind it wasn't the something unusual section, just the section where you follow prism to find out she's into bdsm stuff, so now am still asking to trigger or activate the something unusual in the city center one.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
you need to invite prism to a date by phone.

Oneiron Camoflauge is a mental construct. it's only stop the countdown kicking you out of a dream.
cost 5 BP and require the uncounscios bridge. a 5 point mental construct too.

and the posts don't vanish, if you don't remember them exactely you can re read them...

Last edited:

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I just saw this and was wondering if this was fix as of version 3.0D because that's the latest version the site I'm playing the game on has and if not is there a way to console thing for mobile?
I'm looking into fixing this with the latest version. I think there are ways to access console for mobile but it's not something I'm familiar with. There was an extension for hacking twine games as well but I'm not sure if it's still around. I'll see if I can add some way of changing variables in the game itself but I can't promise anything (I messed around a bit but my coding skills are not the best).

Ran into a bug with replaying the library job scenes (Isabella, Jessica, & Farrah): experiencing the second and third ones locks the replays for the previous scenes, and the checkmark is replaced with an X.
I actually already have this fixed in the next update. I'm mad at myself for even making the mistake. I had "If variable = X" instead of "If variable gte X".

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
Q
I'm looking into fixing this with the latest version. I think there are ways to access console for mobile but it's not something I'm familiar with. There was an extension for hacking twine games as well but I'm not sure if it's still around. I'll see if I can add some way of changing variables in the game itself but I can't promise anything (I messed around a bit but my coding skills are not the best).

I actually already have this fixed in the next update. I'm mad at myself for even making the mistake. I had "If variable = X" instead of "If variable gte X".
Speaking of the library, how much do they have to like you for them do have some fun in the library, and also did you make any scenes with Blaire's mom?

Myscra

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
For the ladies on the jobs (cafe will be the same), the fun starts at 60 Like. There is a lengthy dream scene with Blaire's mom which is kind of like an achievement to open.

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
For the ladies on the jobs (cafe will be the same), the fun starts at 60 Like. There is a lengthy dream scene with Blaire's mom which is kind of like an achievement to open.
I can still dreamwalk in Blaire's dreams even if I have her maxed out already? Also is there a way to keep track of how much they like you already, I'd imagine the index is supposed to say that but it only ever just has the original six it started with for me, and how do I find the dream for Blaire, besides dreamwalking, is there a specific place I need to go?

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
I think this may have been asked before but how do I progress with Liane? The first step of having Kiara at lvl 3 connection is dome, but even though I've done the other two steps it doesn't checkmark them

BigDaddyBlade

Sep 27, 2022
I can still dreamwalk in Blaire's dreams even if I have her maxed out already? Also is there a way to keep track of how much they like you already, I'd imagine the index is supposed to say that but it only ever just has the original six it started with for me, and how do I find the dream for Blaire, besides dreamwalking, is there a specific place I need to go?
This as well

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Everything going alright? Patreon has been silent for almost a month now.
Myscra has had occasional long periods of radio silence for as long as the game has been around. I assume it's some combination of the work process (possibly including having nothing interesting to talk about) and doing things other than developing the game.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes